New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: UK Brexit - opinions?  (Read 11836 times)

scepticus

Re: UK Brexit - opinions?
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2018, 05:37:47 PM »
So we have LEFT the EU ? I must have missed it  !
And, Yes , Things have changed  . The £ has plunged since the vote to leave . From around 1.5 to the Euro to around 1.13 now . Less is more  ?  ? Is that what you mean by " Taking Back Control " ?   

Businessses complain  that they cannot  make decisions because of the uncertainty . Yup, Mike . Change has happened - but for the better ?

And we haven't even left the EU   yet  !

I look forward to more  whingeing from you  when " The DEAL " is finalised .

MickyP

« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2018, 12:01:04 PM »
https://youtu.be/VgetGTGnPWU

The EU should respect the sovereignty of all of its member states but apparently this is not the case. The whole migrant issue is designed to weaken European countries. Their core values, culture, religion, and general standards of life are all being attacked and watered down.

Why is it that White South Africans are excluded from this migrant/asylum seeker structure? Not one country in the world has openly stated that they will accept White South African asylum seekers.
White South Africans with money and education can apply for normal immigration but there are so many who have little money and average education that do not qualify through the normal channels.

Never mind Brexit, the EU should be dissolved. President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa said of the White SA population, "We must treat them like boiling a frog by slowly turning up the heat. In this way the frog will continue as normal unaware of the danger until it's too late, and the frog dies". Does this perhaps apply to the EU?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:02:56 PM by MickyP »

MickyP

« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2018, 12:39:42 PM »
https://youtu.be/pYn09wrL9vw

Mike was on the mark with his comments. Need I say more?

Mike

« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2018, 07:04:28 PM »
I thought Macron's comments in Paris the other day were disgusting and disrespectful, especially to Trump. There is NO difference between patriotism and nationalism, as Dr Steve Turley explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2H-h930o8

scepticus

« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2018, 08:04:50 PM »
You live in an Echo Chamber Mike.

Believe what others who share your views  say while  dismissing others views as “ biased “ . You don’t even realise that by making that claim you are revealing that YOU yourself  are biased. 

The DIFFERENCE between “Patriotism “ and “ Nationalism “is that Patriotism is“love of one’s country” while “ Nationalism “ SHOULD be the same but is taken by you and others  to mean that the  ethnic  majority is superior to others.

Whether or not immigration  numbers are too high is a different matter  and should be discussed without recourse to “ Us good - them Bad “

Mike

« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2018, 08:30:22 PM »
“ Nationalism “ SHOULD be the same but is taken by you and others  to mean that the  ethnic  majority is superior to others.
Nope, that's just YOUR projection. I already said that nationalism and patriotism are the SAME.  ::) You're determined to paint me as some kind of bigoted, prejudiced racist, but it won't wash I'm afraid.

Believe what others who share your views  say while  dismissing others views as “ biased “ . You don’t even realise that by making that claim you are revealing that YOU yourself  are biased. 
So anyone who claims that there is a bias must be biased themselves? Try to think a little more clearly scepticus.
Did you actually watch the video?  ::)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:47:49 PM by Mike »

scepticus

« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2018, 09:12:36 PM »
You ARE bigoted and prejudiced Mike . You rant about  Muslims proved that .
Yes . Those who claim that others who disagree with their view means they  are  biased  ARE  themselve biased when they give no credence to other's point of view.   So it is  YOU  Mike  that needs to think more clearly . 

You  keep talking about Democracy and yet  indulge in monologue  and not dialogue.. You ridicule   Macron  because YOU  felt  offended by his remarks  and yet call yourself a democrat ?  That is what you call  Clear Thinking  ?
  He is not entitled to express a view unless YOU agree with it ? And you have the gall to speak about " Democracy " being your main reason for voting Leave .

I look forward to your " balanced "view about the final Brexit agreement  although you seem to have already    conceded that BREXIT  won't happen .

MickyP

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2018, 06:31:33 AM »
You ARE bigoted and prejudiced Mike . You rant about  Muslims proved that .
Yes . Those who claim that others who disagree with their view means they  are  biased  ARE  themselve biased when they give no credence to other's point of view.   So it is  YOU  Mike  that needs to think more clearly . 

You  keep talking about Democracy and yet  indulge in monologue  and not dialogue.. You ridicule   Macron  because YOU  felt  offended by his remarks  and yet call yourself a democrat ?  That is what you call  Clear Thinking  ?
  He is not entitled to express a view unless YOU agree with it ? And you have the gall to speak about " Democracy " being your main reason for voting Leave .

Mike, are you a Democrat? If so then Scepticus is correct because this is how Democrats in the US behave. The shoe has a snug fit....LOL  ;D

I look forward to your " balanced "view about the final Brexit agreement  although you seem to have already    conceded that BREXIT  won't happen .
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 06:36:40 AM by MickyP »

MickyP

« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2018, 07:05:32 AM »
https://youtu.be/itg-5NQAC9U

Here is a local London resident who supports some of Mikes views. Are you going to run this man into the ground Scepticus?

MickyP

« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2018, 09:12:32 AM »

https://youtu.be/itg-5NQAC9U

Here is a local London resident who supports some of Mikes views. Are you going to run this man into the ground Scepticus?

Just corrected the font size. Sorry, didn't check earlier.

MickyP

« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2018, 12:10:21 PM »
Mike has shared some valid points in this debate and has been shot down and called names by our very own liberal Scepticus. I include a video below to support Mikes views on Muslims and Islam. This is basically what Mike was trying to get across to the two-bit brainwashed liberal. https://youtu.be/_Z_RAbOJcu0

The following users thanked this post: Mike

Mike

« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2018, 12:50:26 PM »
Scepticus is just a troll. Ignore him.  ;)

"The peaceful majority were irrelevant"   - Exactly.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:55:59 PM by Mike »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2018, 03:11:53 PM »
Very hard to try and top the peaceful majority argument.

Not to worry, I'm already on his "ignore" list but if I carry on poking the troll with a stick it may spit a few nasty words my way Hahaha.

scepticus

« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2018, 04:21:25 PM »
Very hard to try and top the peaceful majority argument.

Not to worry, I'm already on his "ignore" list but if I carry on poking the troll with a stick it may spit a few nasty words my way Hahaha.
;D

scepticus

« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2018, 04:25:53 PM »
What a  shambles !
Now Arch Brexiteers  Gove and  Fox intend voting FOR Remainer May's DEAL TO DELAY A DEAL  !
So much for " Taking Back Control "  !  Political expediency once again  overcomes " Principle " .