New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: A method with teeth  (Read 5145 times)

mr j

A method with teeth
« on: September 05, 2010, 01:16:27 AM »
I know some will play this and I'll never hear a word from them, I accept that. Some might even rip the method AND still play it. lol This is flat betting. I use units of $15, $10 and $5 but use whatever fits your budget the best. I try and separate fact from opinion. A fact is, in 'X' number of spins, we will get a complete street hit, all 3 numbers.  I do have to thank Bayes ahead of time, he helped me a bit.

Ok, on to the method >> I keep track of the last *12* numbers hit. When the next number hits, cross off the latest number, we will always be looking at the LAST 12. Any street with TWO of the numbers hit, is what we are looking for. Example: the 14 and 15 are hit within the 12 recorded. We flat bet the 13 UNTIL either a win OR until either the 14 or 15 is NOT within the 12 recorded anymore. I have done lots of testing recording the last 11, 10, 13 and 14 spins, I have found that *12* works the best. Anytime all 3 (a win) are within the 12, no more betting on that number UNTIL it drops back to two within the street.

EXAMPLE: We were betting on the 13, it hits and we have a win. Lets say a couple spins later, the 14 drops from the last 12 recorded. We NOW have the 13 and 15 hit so we bet on the 14 until either a win OR until either the 13 or 15 is NOT within 12 recorded anymore. Don't make this tougher than it is. Sometimes I over explain stuff. lol Now, what about multiple bets going on? This is what I do in terms of betting. 1-2 bets: I bet $15 per number, 3 bets: I bet $10 per number, 4+ bets: I bet $5 per number. It is very rare to have 4+ within 12 but you MUST have a RULE for every situation.

My BR is 3K but use what you can afford. No progression here, that should make a few happy. Its VERY common for a street to hit within a short (12) period of time. What I like about this most, we are NOT betting on semi-cold streets. My win goal is 1K, then go home. Any questions, just ask.  Thanks for reading. Ken

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Reyth, slpcorner, oaknshield

kav

Re: A method with teeth
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 10:22:31 PM »
Thanks for sharing Mr J!  :D

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Reyth

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 08:42:48 PM »
A fact is, in 'X' number of spins, we will get a complete street hit, all 3 numbers.

Here I must agree and my quick test shows  that number is expected to be no more than 255 spins.

Code: [Select]
10 RANDOMIZE TIMER
20 r = INT(RND * 37): sp = sp + 1: LOCATE 1, 1: PRINT ms
30 IF r > 2 THEN 20
40 'one of 3 numbers has hit
50 IF r = 0 THEN st(1) = 1: GOTO 80 'hit numbers analysis
60 IF r = 1 THEN st(2) = 1: GOTO 80 'hit numbers analysis
70 st(3) = 1
80 ' hit numbers analysis
90 h = 0: FOR i = 1 TO 3: IF st(i) = 1 THEN h = h + 1
100 NEXT i
110 IF h < 2 THEN 20
120 '2 numbers have hit
130 IF ms < sp THEN ms = sp
140 sp = 0: st(1) = 0: st(2) = 0: st(3) = 0: GOTO 20

Its VERY common for a street to hit within a short (12) period of time.

Here I must disagree.  I do not find this common at all.  I think where the issue gets confused is that multiple bets are being placed which will bring results based on the increased numbers being bet.

I would think that a full betting cycle of 37 spins would be necessary to make full use of the Law of the Third and obtain the desired 66% chance of a repeat, which reminds me that a DUPLICATE hit here would count as success since we are betting.  So let's modify the code to include duplicates and see what the worst looks like...

Code: [Select]
10 RANDOMIZE TIMER
20 r = INT(RND * 37): sp = sp + 1: LOCATE 1, 1: PRINT ms
30 IF r > 2 THEN 20
40 'one of 3 numbers has hit
50 IF r = 0 THEN st(1) = st(1) + 1: GOTO 80 'hit numbers analysis
60 IF r = 1 THEN st(2) = st(2) + 1: GOTO 80 'hit numbers analysis
70 st(3) = st(3) + 1
80 ' hit numbers analysis
90 h = 0: FOR i = 1 TO 3: h = h + st(i): IF st(i) > 1 THEN h = 10
100 NEXT i
110 IF h < 2 THEN 20
120 '2 numbers have hit
130 IF ms < sp THEN ms = sp
140 sp = 0: st(1) = 0: st(2) = 0: st(3) = 0: GOTO 20

And the results come back with 199 spins.

I think a possible solution is to abandon the constraints of the street bet and work with 3 numbers straight up. 

The minimum appearance for any 3 numbers is once in once in 184 spins; i.e. any one of a group of three numbers will be expected to hit at least once within 184 spins.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:11:00 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: december

mr j

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 09:46:06 PM »
I know some will play this and I'll never hear a word from them, I accept that. Some might even rip the method AND still play it. lol This is flat betting. I use units of $15, $10 and $5 but use whatever fits your budget the best. I try and separate fact from opinion. A fact is, in 'X' number of spins, we will get a complete street hit, all 3 numbers.  I do have to thank Bayes ahead of time, he helped me a bit.

Ok, on to the method >> I keep track of the last *12* numbers hit. When the next number hits, cross off the latest number, we will always be looking at the LAST 12. Any street with TWO of the numbers hit, is what we are looking for. Example: the 14 and 15 are hit within the 12 recorded. We flat bet the 13 UNTIL either a win OR until either the 14 or 15 is NOT within the 12 recorded anymore. I have done lots of testing recording the last 11, 10, 13 and 14 spins, I have found that *12* works the best. Anytime all 3 (a win) are within the 12, no more betting on that number UNTIL it drops back to two within the street.

EXAMPLE: We were betting on the 13, it hits and we have a win. Lets say a couple spins later, the 14 drops from the last 12 recorded. We NOW have the 13 and 15 hit so we bet on the 14 until either a win OR until either the 13 or 15 is NOT within 12 recorded anymore. Don't make this tougher than it is. Sometimes I over explain stuff. lol Now, what about multiple bets going on? This is what I do in terms of betting. 1-2 bets: I bet $15 per number, 3 bets: I bet $10 per number, 4+ bets: I bet $5 per number. It is very rare to have 4+ within 12 but you MUST have a RULE for every situation.

My BR is 3K but use what you can afford. No progression here, that should make a few happy. Its VERY common for a street to hit within a short (12) period of time. What I like about this most, we are NOT betting on semi-cold streets. My win goal is 1K, then go home. Any questions, just ask.  Thanks for reading. Ken

I'll even pick on myself and make a point at the same time. I think this was in 2010. I'm not EVEN CLOSE today in terms of methods or ideas like this. Why? You have to *LEARN* over the years. Most here REFUSE to do so. EVOLVE, advance your thinking !!!!