Author Topic: Single Number Progression By Turbo Genius  (Read 31763 times)

BioBrick

Re: Single Number Progression By Turbo Genius
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2017, 02:12:54 PM »
Reyth, I finally tried this tracker. The tracker only takes spins until turn 37 and outputs the stats and freezes there. Is supposed to work like that or what is this? :o

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2018, 10:32:59 AM »
hello
 I am new on the forum and I do not speak English
 to understand I use a translator
I read during hours the forum but I do not know which method is always of news or not

can you direct me towards some links of methods?
is the method always good on the page where I write?
your forum is very interesting to read

have  a nice day

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2018, 11:15:12 AM »
So what you speak? 

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2018, 11:33:09 AM »
french

The following users thanked this post: mr j, MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2018, 11:56:44 AM »
Unfortunately l know really no one whom l could recommend you . Do you by any chance speak any of following :
  Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German?

Scarface

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2018, 09:12:11 PM »
So a cold single can go 300+ spins without a hit.  If I were to play this, I would pick a recent repeater or hot number and play for 36 spins.  If no hit play most recent repeater or hot number another 36 spins...If it hits twice you're a winner.

Change number every 36 spins depending on what's repeating or what is hot on the board, so not to pick a cold number that can stay cold for 300+ spins.

Another way to play this is play a single for 36 spins.  If no hit, play 2 numbers next for 18 spins.  If no hit again, play 3 numbers for 12 spins.  Always pick recent repeaters or hot numbers....never cold!

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2018, 10:09:31 PM »
I think it looks good. Have you tried it in real? What are the test results for you?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:09:25 PM by kav »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2018, 10:19:48 PM »
A bit of common logic call... looks like urgently needed!!!
  Who of these that posted can choose number to bet properly, especially individual!!!! Who has even remote idea what gonna happen to his bankroll , nerves , sleep hours..ets???
   So maybe would be more productive to speak roulette?

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2019, 09:51:54 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Portsa, Third

Jesper

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2019, 01:51:33 PM »
A single number can sleep much longer than many think. I have seen 1000 hits and not a hit  on a number. If you lose at spin 345 on a single, it may not be the only not yet hitting, we just not are aware of them. 

You can (with a large bank), handle a long sleep even up to several hundred missing hits. The "secret" is to not have too small bank, and do not use any progression which must recover on first hit.  In  10000 spins the difference can be over 100 hits between the most hitted and the least.  Running on the worse of them is hard to win, but if we study the numbers carefully, we can see it may have been the "hottest" or close to numbers which had the longest sleep, but anyhow hitting well during 10000 spins.  There are methods using positive progressions for singles, which can win even if a sleep is 600 or more.   A large bank is  $1000 and the chip value at 0.1 to 0.5.  As in any kind of game there is a risk of ruin. Never use a system there the risk of ruin is 55% to double a bankroll. We can in such case just play a single spin on an EC using the whole bank and have the same or better chance to reach our target. If our method fails 1.5% of the sessions, the method is not good if our winnings in the other cases are less than the amount we lose.  We must take losses, but try to keep them rare and small.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2019, 09:03:46 PM »
1000 spins and no hits has to be cheating. I think it could be very rare but "normal" to get that result if we constantly were switching numbers.  I don't think it can be expected to be possible for any of us to grind our way to seeing 1000 spins and no hit, on a fair game.

Your posts are so awesome.  You are such a massive grinder!  Thank you for sharing your wisdom when you choose to do so!!

I hope you are in good health sir! :D

Third

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2019, 03:14:51 AM »
Btw, do you play (and did you see this 1000 spins) at Bet Voyager?

Jesper

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2019, 03:17:06 AM »
Yes 1000 miss is very unlikely, but still possible, we need a long sample to see it. A on line penny player has may be once a life such a long run.  I do 2000 spins in a day sometimes.  It is tempting to suspect a wheel rigged in such cases, but it is possible to get even more if the sample is long enough.  The wheel has no memory, and do not know limits.  My first play on line  around year 2000,  of the very first session was 14 reds, and at that time I did suspect something, but know today I know it it is a random result, and I have seen it again.  Many just follow theire own play, and not notice such a run, as it is not theire number in play.  In a million spins it is not sure to be seen.  If you constantly switch numbers you avoid a special number miss 1000 times, if it does, but the streak of 1000 miss has the same probability even if you switch. We normally do not see it, as we  seldom try to fullfill a streak with so many missing spins. In every 1000 spins, it is of course how you ever switch a single plain 35 chanses to miss, and one to hit. We can use math to know the the probabillity.

Third

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2019, 04:19:09 AM »
If we run a single number until it hits, millions of times, we will receive better results than if we constantly play the hottest number; i.e. no longer are we playing against a single number streaking badly but multiple numbers streaking fractionally bad, in a successive way, which is sure to happen.  Playing the last number spun, continuously, will similarly receive worse results.

Numbers will cycle in the three Law of the Third groups, there will always be a "worst 12" category, regardless of spin length but we can create our own worst bet selection by switching numbers frequently, where we get less hits than if we played the worst number for the whole game and just stayed on it.

Jesper

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2019, 04:52:14 AM »
It is so IF we play the worse number we get less hits, not difficult to understand. The problem is we do not know the worse number in future spins. We can see what we "should" have done, but not so easy what we "should" do.  Even with a rather good hit rate, we can go minus, if a few losses are greater than many small wins.  In a long sample the result of stay on a number or switch, gives similar result.  I use to stay on a number until I decide  I am happy with the result, or I think I should stop. The result of the session is minus or plus, and then I start all over, sometimes with the same number even.  If I use few numbers I use to play a positive progression, as if in a good streak I have more winning, and not rise the bet during  periods of few hits. On a single or a few numbers, a few hits, in a positive progression gain well.  I use to not stop on a small plus if I am in a god streak, I press it a bit.