New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Playing for several hours flat betting and lose small amounts of money  (Read 6022 times)

The Bedsit Botter

Re: Playing for several hours flat betting and lose small amounts of money
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 04:07:24 PM »
Nahhhhhhhhh The kind of heat one might get if one were to sit in front of the wheel for two hours without placing any bets.

Sputnik

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 05:03:16 PM »

@ The Bedsit Botter

I have been having some contact with Laruance Scott and he has mention that he had a bias signature that he use to make the dealer relax and when window of oppertunity open up attack using VB.
He never explain in detail how the bias wheel signature work or what it was based upon.

Pierre Baiseux is the only one who made a wheel signature for both bias and random quads.
If you could change that working as cover bet for each spin and apply VB when window of oppertunity open up you would have the worlds best cover ever.
No one would recognice you as advantage player.

You can not find any material of visual ballistic information on this forum board as there is no section that show real physics, so if you want to learn more you need to visit myrulet forum board.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: kav, scepticus

MrPerfect.

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 12:05:31 PM »
Lucky... a qweak qwestion... wtf? I posted video of predicting 3 diamond wheel with rc. Not 2, not 1, but 3!!! That's according to your own words is off limit for you . Now..  you descredicting my beautiful vb section on this forum for wich reason exactly?  Are you jealous? ?? Just get over it. Do you see, l have a very similar wheel to yours, l use it for live demonstrations for interested people while yours is collecting dust. Yet you post that this forum has nothing on the matter..   probably you could point out any other YouTube channel besides mine that show directly how to deal with 3 pin game in real time? Or anyone who is able to predict any different balls ....
   For your information, this very forum has best info on vb then any other place on the Internet.  If you do not like it so much, wtf you are doing here??? Go there to roulette place and speak bs with others.