blockdamofo

Author Topic: Special roulette 200 times pay out  (Read 2277 times)

Jesper

Special roulette 200 times pay out
« on: August 25, 2019, 08:21:31 PM »
If three balls will land close together on the wheel or carpet the pay out is 200 times. I did just one attempt using max allowed stake and got a hit!  The picture show the result, and the carpet design.

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

dobbelsteen

Re: Special roulette 200 times pay out
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 09:20:09 AM »
Congratulated with this beautiful bet. I never saw this table on internet. There is no description  of the different bets. The classic bets I understand the others are hocus pocus . Please explain the payout. If the balance before the spin is 150.38 and the payout is 6030, how can be the balance after the spin 6120.38.

Payout minus bet is the profit of the spin (6030-60=5970)
Bbs  plus  profit  is Bas or 150.38+_5970= 6120.38

This is more logic.

Is the winning number 31??

The following users thanked this post: Third

Jesper

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 10:05:37 AM »
There are three balls, there are side bets. I did two bets of 30 Euro- One is number in row on carpet. the other is three numbers i a row at the wheel. I got it on the wheel. I is 200 times, but I won one bet of 30 Euro, the other lost, and is not possible to win both. If all  three ball is the same EC the pay out is 8, and there are bets on all on DZ and Col.  You can Google "Roulette Express" Fun mode is accessable for all without registration.

You can see in the pic three numbers hit, and the bet is any three neighbors,  here 14,20,31-

The following users thanked this post: kav, Third

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 05:21:32 PM »
All these alternative roulette games (there are a few of them) offer much worse odds for the player and bigger house advantage

Jesper

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 05:31:53 PM »
This is true at many games, but NOT here, Wizard has a page about it, it is lower than on "normal" EU¨- wheel, they offer an equal game as well, its better if we play long, but not if a few bets.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Third

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »
All these alternative roulette games (there are a few of them) offer much worse odds for the player and bigger house advantage

I think too, the lightning roulette too has worse odds, am I right?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 08:01:09 AM »

The software providers develop a lot of unnesarry extra odds to increase the total HE.

Cammegh offers also a roulette with such odds. This is also the case with the side bets of BJ.

Eurocoin has launched the Chinese Roulette in co-operation with the Novomatic group. The HE for all odds was 1.35. The hardware was very beautiful but the game for the players to complex. Within a half year they have withdrawn these roulette multi player machine.

Jesper

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 08:50:43 AM »
The odds can be some difficult to know, for example Roulette express, the bet I won is any three neighbors. The first number is sure, any number will do, the second ball, must land one or two pockets before or after the first ball. The third ball must if a gap land there, or if not  gap just before or after the previous two, the balls can not land on a  slot allready  hit. So the second ball has one number less to  land on and the third two numbers. The table design and three balls make the table usefull only for the Express bets. Betting normal like an EC gives a loss if one win, break even  if two Vin an a win of six if all win. If chose  "Express" option we win 8.1 times if all win , I think the table is only good if we want to make special bets, otherwise the more common tables are better. Tables with no HA use to have 10% tax on net wins, and is good for the player, but only if many bets are done in the session, so HA has impact. If we place a fat bet on red, say 500 Euro, and plan to try once, the normal roulette which pay half on zero is better, as 1.3% disadvantage is for one bet smaller than the 10% commission, we get all the win not 90%. If turning the bankroll over many times the no HA is a better offer.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:52:50 AM by Jesper »