Author Topic: Stay low and try win big.  (Read 145 times)

Jesper

Stay low and try win big.
« on: August 13, 2019, 06:44:51 PM »

Got some nice winnings, the method is close to something  I found on kind of "roulette Guru" sajt.
We bet any inside bet, like corner, split. If we bet more than one chip, they should be so at least one
number if fallen contain all bets. We bet the same   (low), amount, until a win.  Next spin, we bet a high bet
on the winning number, like 1/3 to 2/3 of the last pay out. We hope for a cluster of hittings. If next bet is a loss
we revert to lowest bet. If we hit the second time, we add the same ratio to next spin. Should we win a few times, we will reach the table limit. For example we bet on 14, four corner bet. A hit gain 36 units. Next bet can be 24 units, 6 on
each corner. If 17 hit the pay out is 2 x 6 x 9  (108). We revert to 1 chip on the losing bets, but stake about 30 on
the last winning places. We can stop at a target, or run to a loss trying to reach the max allowed.
I was fighting with one, number 13, went cent by cent back to - 2458 units, and it went plus 815. We see every session numbers
hitting in clusters, if we are on this numbers, we can win big, and the losing bets are small. It use to be
small amounts from the part we do not put back, to keep the bank go down very slow until a few hits, make it.
If it is good spread from lowest,to table max, it is possible to make a 5 to 10 times the bank if we got the
variance at our way. I used 1 cent table,betting a few cents, sometimes a corner streak won with 240 in bet. We will need a decent
bank, I used 5000 (50 Euro).

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo