Author Topic: My First Games With The Kavouras Betting System  (Read 111596 times)

Reyth

Re: My First Games With The Kavouras Betting System
« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2018, 04:07:10 PM »
The Kav is actually 2 units for the DS but I only placed chips to show the locations of the bet.

What can we do?  The wheel will never be equally split in half.  It makes me "grrrr" too!

The following users thanked this post: kav, scepticus

dobbelsteen

« Reply #271 on: March 24, 2018, 11:28:49 AM »

@TK421 The KAV bet is a very beautiful system. You can play with only 7 units on 20 numbers which are spread on the wheel. Basic it is a 20 number bet. The short run is very small, that means that the  permanent loss will start after about 80 spins. The KAV bet can be programmed very easy. For every system the double zero roulette is very bad. Here a grafic of 7 samples. They all ended with a loss.

Only a strategy in combination with the system van be profitable.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

« Reply #272 on: April 07, 2018, 01:40:28 PM »
Hello,

does anyone have an excel tracker for the kav bet please? I would like to to dome progression testing.

Thanks in advance

bob

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 01:42:20 PM by foreverbob »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2018, 08:09:58 AM »
If you email me rouletteplayersclub@hotmail.nl I will send you my Excel program for the Kav bet.

biturbo

« Reply #274 on: April 12, 2018, 09:08:40 PM »
Dear Reyth,

Before travelling to the airport the other day, I discovered by chance this old thread (maybe somebody refloated it and it appeared up in the list?... I dont remember, it was too early in the morning  ;D ). I immediately downloaded the whole 19 pages for offline reading and enjoyed a 4 hours flight fascinated by its narrative  :D
 I will soon do the job of thanking each and every of your replies because, man!, you totally deserve it!! It was really incredible how methodically you explained spin by spin, run by run. And I loved the humour parts with the pictures too! I don't know if you are somehow related to science (I am) but this was pure scientific method.

I don't know if this lead at the end to a system that some of you are employing nowadays, I have to read the other Kavouras-related threads... Are you? If yes, which is your final idea for the Kav bet?
I have mine quite clear regarding these 14 pages, if you allow me a sincere opinion: I think that the first part of your tests were looking very promising!! But that at some point, you went lost trying to reach such a level of perfection and wheel understanding, that is simply not reachable. You kinda lost track and the work ended up being less methodical, less scientific and the methods changed, sometimes slightly sometimes drastically, at each new test... I think that maybe it had to do with the fact that you decided to go for an impossible-to-lose method that could be an alternative to work? Whatever the reasons were for that goal, the BR was increasing with each try until reaching several thousands and getting out of control. If I ever try this method, I think that I'd rather stick to those first tries. You reached there small balls, but very consistent!! Why not stay there and not making it much complicated?
And that is a thing that, as a newbie at roulette, I still don't understand at roulette systems/system developers...Why are they sometimes aiming for wins on the hundreds or the thousand units? A unit is an imaginary number! If you have a method that reaches 95% of the time the +20 units, stick to it and simply say that your unit has a value of 100 $! There you are, 2000 $ a day! This is not intended for you and these tests only, but for maaaaany comments I saw on my short experience at the forum. If you ever decide to re-try this, better have a look at how consistently you were winning at the beginning. Of course you had some scary runs... simply place a stop loss and quit the session when reached. Cash the loss knowing almost for sure that the next runs are going to cover that and much more.
Whatever: Huge THANKS for these tests. They should be an example for everybody on transparency and dedication!

The following users thanked this post: kav, ShadowBlue, MickyP

kav

« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2018, 09:29:00 AM »
Reyth and others have done a great job expanding, testing and brainstorming about this and other systems.

The following users thanked this post: ShadowBlue, MickyP

« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2019, 05:39:56 AM »
Sorry for resuming this old thread.
I like both Kavouras Bet and 4 Pillars what you think it's best?
Do you think purchasing the wagering plan is worth of it?

kav

« Reply #277 on: March 27, 2019, 07:35:24 AM »
Hello and welcome Astutillo.
The Kavouras Bet has produced much much better results for me.
For some reason, while good on paper, the 4 Pillars never produced an overall profit for me personally.

The following users thanked this post: Astutillo

« Reply #278 on: March 27, 2019, 09:30:50 AM »
Hello Kav thank you for your reply.

So far I only tested Kavouras Bet:
Flat betting (not working long term)
After trigger 4/5 virtual losses (better but slow)

I'm gonna give it a try with tweaks from this awesome thread.

Also I'd be interested in considering the purchase of the full strategy.

The following users thanked this post: Third