Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Dobbelsteen`Blog  (Read 188187 times)

dobbelsteen

Re: Dobbelsteen`Blog
« Reply #750 on: July 12, 2019, 12:06:41 PM »

The 16 number bet with 5 corners  is a very bad system. I did some research with  an Excel program. The results are awful. With a start bet of 5 chips a progressive bet  selection is nearly impossible. Events of more than 10 no hits are not rare. Without a strategy only in the first 20 spins a profit and hit and run is possible.
Flat betting is very dull. Here the graphics of 6 random samples.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Optimistique

Third

« Reply #751 on: July 13, 2019, 03:37:03 AM »
Are you using the positive progression that Jesper recommended?  Basically "reverse D'alembert and hold"?

Just to be clear, if we get a hit on one of the bet numbers, any chips associated with the hit number receive +1 to their amounts.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #752 on: July 13, 2019, 08:59:35 AM »
Jesper dit not describe a strategy. The possible long no hit streaks  make progression bet selection impossible for a start bet of 5 chips. I have tried Fibonacci . Here a small example of  my program.

Third

« Reply #753 on: July 13, 2019, 09:51:29 AM »
He uses Reverse D'Alembert, without lowering.  He will lower when he feels like it but usually not until there is a significant profit.

Jesper

« Reply #754 on: July 13, 2019, 01:36:56 PM »
I mention the fib, for aggressive play, but did not endorse it I add a chip on the winning number(s), no negative progressions. We have all different options, and that is OK I play only my money.

The following users thanked this post: Third

dobbelsteen

« Reply #755 on: July 14, 2019, 08:17:26 AM »
Jesper you published the 16 number bet with  5 corners as a system . Every player can play his own method.
There are infinite systems but the very most are not playable.

My conclusion is based on flat betting without a method. The result can be used to design  a playable method.

Jesper

« Reply #756 on: July 14, 2019, 08:30:37 AM »
Why are some methods not playable? A ten step martingale is in you view a playable method?    There are players  not even think of methods and they use to not lose more than other.  We need to get our numbers regardless the method.  I think the turnover to possible win must be at a level, the odds against is at minimum possible, a win must recover losses.  At the end all method meet a stream it can not handle.   I never look at the past, and never read trends (at least not at my knowledge, may do some of it whiteout knowing it my self) and study graphs.  I think I can not win using flat bets, and try to get a good run using progression up as you hit.  That is of course not a sure method, there are not such.  I have got it good for long time, a few losses, which in some cases were quite large, but touch wood, it is still a plus.

The following users thanked this post: Third