blockdamofo

Author Topic: MLB discovery  (Read 1334 times)

GIAJJENNO

Re: MLB discovery
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 10:19:47 PM »
Good luck Sputnik with live trading, but you know, that everything can happen in football, would be good to know on what are you will specialize. Corners, goals, cards etc.

Anyway, I ended the testing perid to day 28.6.2019. I am up +522,5 euro with 10 euro bets, so it generated +52,25 units after 367 matches. I am sorry, but I dont know how to calculate here wit hexcel the average odds, the hitrate percentage and also I could not do a simply graph what shows, how the bankroll was growth. I start feeling that I found something advantage over MLB. I discovered that bankroll is consistently growing, but I had only 50-70 matches when bankroll was equal, so not growth.

Can somebody explain how to do a graph?? I marked the line A, where are the numbers of tips (1,2,3,4,5,6...), and also marked the fourth line, where I had the bankroll. I clicked to linear graph, but nothing was showing...

As I said, it just a basic idea was. More than likely that I will add some changes to my favour.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 10:21:26 PM by GIAJJENNO »

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2019, 10:46:40 PM »
Here we are.

What do you think guys??

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik, UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2019, 05:52:17 AM »
Lol I knew the Dodgers odds would be too low for your liking :-\  Atlanta odds was fantastic  ;D

However that Baltimore match was a joke ; they are on bottom of the table but won 13-0  :o

Giaj that graph is looking steady ; nice ;)  Yes I agree we need to really find value betting odds here to justify placing a bet...

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

UnlikelySam

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2019, 06:08:55 AM »
@ Sputnik I know you also use football betting services which is difficult too as you have to constantly be on  "red alert"  and ready to place a bet at any given time when they send you the information. If it turns out steady profits then it's all so worth it.

I too wish you all the best on your trading. Football can be highly profitable if we know what the correct markets are and how to exploit it to our favour ;)

Regards

Sam...

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik

Sputnik

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 08:01:24 AM »

@GIAJJENNO i will use the main market for goals with different methods - i pay 700 Euro for my course - all inclusive.
Did you see the topic i made acout the record sheet - is perfect to see a  grahp and monthly earnings/loses.

UnlikelySam yes i use sports betting service - i started with 500 Euro and won 450 Euro during first month playing 2% of bankroll 10 Euro flat betting. Then i regress to 375 Euro playing 7.5 Euro flat betting 2% of bankroll.
Each has 50 units.

Now i play with winnings that generate winnings without risking my own Money and i am up 500 Euro, plus 225 Euro. All this during a period of one month, so yes i think is worth it :-)

Cheers Patrik

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 10:16:35 AM »
Yes PatrickI saw your reckrd sheet, but I cant download it, and I saw that it a little bit difficult for me, I like a simple clean sheets, where I can add only odds, win or lose, and bank and the the sheet autokatically add the newest actual bank to the graph, but I made it, so no problem.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 12:37:20 PM »
I will start backtesting the MLB season 2018. If it will show similar profit-growing graph, what showed until now this year, than it would be really mind-blowing!

I will post the results, if I ended with these 2500 matches...

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik, UnlikelySam, fiben7

Sputnik

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 02:05:31 PM »

@GIAJJENNO i feel there is a missunderstanding - the reason i mention the record sheet is because of its simplicity - i have a 5 minute video that show exactly how easy the sheet is - give it a chance.
I will PM you both instruction video and the sheet so you at least can give it a try.
Then if you don't like it you at least give it a chance.

Cheers Patrik

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

UnlikelySam

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2019, 01:34:53 PM »
@ Sputnik Congrats mate ; that's a very impressive profit margin indeed... Playing with the House's money - well there's no better way than that ;)

@ Giaj we appreciate all the testing you are doing and look forward to the outcome after all the testing is done :)

P.s> Sputnik could you please also send the excel sheet along with the video to me as well if it's not too much trouble for you. Thanks...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 01:40:48 PM by UnlikelySam »

Sputnik

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2019, 02:05:29 PM »

I send you a copy but your inbox is full ... Cheers Patrik
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 02:07:30 PM by Sputnik »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2019, 05:19:09 PM »
Graph of the MLB season 2018. Still profitable, but with less profit. x20 bankroll is comfortable, so after +20 units we can double our basic unit size easily.

I am pretty sure I found one of the existing advantage play (winning method) over sport betting.

MickyP

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2019, 02:14:02 PM »
Interesting Gia, I don't know much about sport betting at all but how do you develop an interest in a sport that is off the radar and has never been interesting to you?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2019, 02:37:36 PM »
I had to say, this is not really my discovery, but I was inspired too with my old betting friend. He is a genius, he always wanted to found something incredibely profitable system. So he posted about few weeks ago one baseball discovering, but I dont udnerstood it fully, just like nobody understand mine, but it is not problem! He has profitable system, and the mine is profitable too until now, but the two system is different.
But what can I say that not enough profitable. The last year was +48 units, this yyear +52. Yes, profit is profit, but it is not for living. With 100-150 euro bets it would be quet good profit for 6 months, but the huge bankroll is needed too. For the basic standart bet I recommend x20 bankroll. So its overall around +100 units. You see, not much. But with 100 euro bets it is 10,000 euro. All depends on bankroll. And I am ready to share my idea with 2 members of the forum: first is you MickyP - because you helped me very lot abot roueltte, you inspired me for searches, a lot times a saw different on the table and on the wheel too, and you shared with me good systems too, and good advices - , and the second member is palestis - because he shared with us the new single dozen system, and it seems profitable too.

They can decide if they wanna know the info, or not. I will accept all decision, it was just an kind offer from me for all the helping.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 02:39:28 PM by GIAJJENNO »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, fiben7

MickyP

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2019, 03:12:07 PM »
Thank you Gia, I appreciate your offer and gladly accept. Hope I will be a diligent student and not throw in the towel on the first loss...lol. Will pop you a mail, Thanks again Bud!

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO, fiben7