Author Topic: Possible Vaddi solution, help sought  (Read 519 times)

sam41

Possible Vaddi solution, help sought
« on: June 07, 2019, 05:35:11 PM »
I've been looking at the clues Vaddi left about his holy grail method, to see if I could crack it. I'm not sure if what I've found is what he used but early indications are good.

Vaddi was clear that phase 1 is to bet on the last number to hit, then the last 2 and so on up to 8. However he also referenced pairs, saying that balance is key to the method. He said when singles are hitting, we're there and when repeaters are hitting, we're there. His pairs were 0-1, 1-2, 2-3 etc up to 36-0.

What I've noticed is, if we bet on both the landed number AND it's pair, then the next number and it's pair, wins are happening all the time by the 9th spin. Often sooner.

Im not one who knows how to test over a large number of spins, so if anyone can that would be great. I've run through manually about 500 numbers (live dealer) and every sequence has hit except one that didn't hit until the 11th spin. However it's a small sample.

So let's be clear how it works:

6 hits.

We bet on 6 and 7

31 hits

We bet 6,7,31,32

20 hits

We bet 6,7,31,32,20,21

19 hits

As per Vaddi, because 20 is already in play we pair 19 with 18 instead.

So keep doing this until 16 numbers are covered or you win and are in a new high profit.

Ok so if anyone can test this over large spin outcomes that'd be great.

IF after extended testing we are seeing a high volume of wins by the 9th betting spin (so after 8 losses you bet the last 8 numbers plus pairs, rather than increasing any further) then we are on to something, but need to work out the best wagering strategy. Clearly flat betting will see losses if wins come after the 5th bet (by this point 30 units are gone and the next bet requires 12 units). But progression would get way out of hand.

If it produces consistently though, there will be a staking plan to best manage this over time and ensure long term profits.

Be interested to hear your thoughts!

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

Re: Possible Vaddi solution, help sought
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 06:58:45 PM »
I know he said that he flat bets and that sometimes its a grind but it will eventually win.

The following users thanked this post: sam41

sam41

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 07:40:35 PM »
Yeah but this doesn't seem to win over time flat betting. You get the wins but too many come at a point where you either still make a loss or you don't recover enough. You could play virtually for a few spins then join in but again that doesn't seem to profit long term.

Third

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 09:09:14 PM »
If its not winning within "X AMOUNT HE STATED" spins by flat betting, there is an element missing from the method.  I forgot what the exact number of spins/cycles he said.  I know the trick involves numbers that have to hit within "x" cycles, which phenomenon can be observed by studying back to back 37 spin cycles; I mean, that's what he said.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 09:10:58 PM by Third »

sam41

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 12:43:34 AM »
Yes he talked about balance, i.e in a 37 spin cycle you usually see 24 single numbers and 12 repeaters, give or take. The problem here is that yes, we can wait for say, 18-4 then begin to bet for the repeaters over the next 15 spins. But his method of focussing on the last 7 or 8 numbers means repeaters may be coming from further back and be missed.

The pairings is the key to it, I think he used splits to cover them. At one point he hinted he only bets on the last 4 numbers to land plus their pair. That doesn't win over time either though. What I've found, with going up to 16 numbers and 9 spins, appears to win nearly every time. This has to be close to what he was doing!

petespin

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 07:59:06 AM »
I don't know true or not but a guy told me that the session lasts 14 spins and then restart so there are much more points we don't know about vaddis hg .it's like a puzzle but something missing perhaps the 1% but this seems to be very important .

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 01:58:35 PM »
The pairings is the key to it, I think he used splits to cover them. At one point he hinted he only bets on the last 4 numbers to land plus their pair. That doesn't win over time either though. What I've found, with going up to 16 numbers and 9 spins, appears to win nearly every time. This has to be close to what he was doing!

So why not waiting to have 16 numbers before start betting?
Just like what you do with "Win app" isn't It?

Once I was very intrigued by this system. I studied all the threads over internet. But to me, the way it's explained, it's a big loser.
I wish to be wrong anyway.

sam41

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 04:26:48 PM »
That's not a bad idea, though you would need to watch lots of wheels as loads of times there'll be a hit before you get to the 8th spin but it does happen. You'd then have 2 shots at it for a profit. I'll have a look at that later and see if it's feasible. Was hoping someone could test a large sample though, anyone?

Third

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 02:54:37 PM »
So why not waiting to have 16 numbers before start betting?

I didn't study this deeply, but he is claiming that there is a phenomenon that occurs between 37 spins cycles and specific sets of numbers that exceeds the expectation for 1 spin at 2 numbers, 2 spins at 4 numbers ... 8 spins at 16 numbers etc.; i.e. the secret of the system gives greater chances to hit.

I am certain (from what he said anyway) that this secret can be found by studying individual 37 spin cycles and the numbers that come in after "X" number of cycles, which he mentions specifically and which "X" number I forgot from my immediate memory... but this secret is related to the following:

Here's another thought: each 37-spin cycle is never the same, and each 37-spin cycle produces its own dominant numbers. That's why there is no such thing as hot numbers per se. :) Because all numbers eventually become "hot numbers" in their own respective 37-spin cycle, so as to maintain long-term equilibrium of all the numbers over time.

I found the maximum number of cycles and it is 185 spins, which is 5 cycles of 37 spins -- this is where the secret will be found; he is advocating 2 cycles to be the sweet spot of the 5 total cycles and that it should not actually be necessary to go 5 cycles, so the secret should be found within 2-4 cycles.

Ok, a quick scan and I see he is advocating betting for 24 spins and STOP, wait for 13 more spins and begin again.  Our session will never exhaust 120 units, flat betting.  For the best results, we must wait for 8 spins without a repeat, to begin.

[hr

Btw, I failed to place his posts about pairs in my .txt file, can all of his pairs be accomplished with splits?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:22:40 PM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Astutillo

sam41

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 09:13:13 PM »
No, pairs like 3-4 or 9-10 can't be done as splits, nor 36-0. But theres no real difference between splits or 1 unit on each.

I did a topic on here a while ago called hits v repeaters, and had a lot of success by playing 18 or 19 numbers based on what was likely to be coming. So if you have 18 numbers and only 2 repeats you can confidently bet for a repeater. Might take 2 or 3 spins but unlikely to be longer. Or if after 28 spins you have seen 10 repeaters, you expect more singles to drop over the next 9 spins so go for those.

However this method was not always successful, as a wheel can occasionally go haywire and way outside of it's it's expected 24/13 balance. Maybe if I flat bet that would be better as you'd only need to get 1 more pick right than wrong to make profit and losses would be minor.

However that's not what vaddi was promoting as he wasn't covering 18/19 numbers per spin.

Third

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 10:50:23 PM »
He actually advocates a "stop and go" method based on statistics that he has observed from the behavior of 4 consecutive 37 spin cycles.

Third

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 01:48:46 AM »
If I do some mental hip shooting, I would say that he is playing for 0 to become 1's, 1's to become 2's & 2's to become 3's; i.e. those 3 categories are what he is studying between the four 37 spin cycles. 

It's possible he found a method to create dynamic pairs (the pairs change based on the categories) so that all of the categories are covered; but for his system to have the integrity of increased chances of a hit, there must be a discovery there, which he describes as "simple".
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:51:20 AM by Third »