Author Topic: Why Look For More If You Already Have A Winning Method?  (Read 482 times)

scepticus

Re: Why Look For More If You Already Have A Winning Method?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2019, 11:31:22 AM »
Fair point Sam.   But you have stuck with your strategy to find another. Had you not stuck with it you would not have found something else. And Sam, we are talking here about roulette - in the REAL world . Discussions are fine but we really need to focus on the reality of gambling .
Regards

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 12:38:13 PM »
Micky you are far too kind ; I humbly thank you... I too enjoyed the intellectual discussions in the various threads. It really is quite a pity you had made a decision to leave as your vast contributions and "dark humour" will be missed by not only myself ; thereof I'm absolutely certain off.

Yes we are always at war with the "House" especially when they employed their sneaky underhand tactics and cannot let our guard down even for a moment... Micky I wish you further success in all your endeavors and the fountain of youth with exceptionally good health.

Cheers...

Regards

Sam...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

UnlikelySam

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 12:49:39 PM »
" But you have stuck with your strategy to find another. Had you not stuck with it you would not have found something else. "

Scep yes we wouldn't want to part with a winning strategy just on a quest to improve it if possible no harm in that... Ok Scep let's get back to "Roulette Talk 101"  else we may get dizzy wizzy on this Merry-go-round... :D

Regards

Sam...