Author Topic: Statege of Contamination!  (Read 100 times)

MickyP

Statege of Contamination!
« on: May 15, 2019, 09:52:05 PM »

I have decided to address this post directed at me without contaminating Palestis Single Dozen thread.

Below is a sermon by Stratege trying to explain that what he wrote is not what he means. He specifically used the law of thirds as a means to explaining and understanding the Single Dozen Triggers.

I will add my comments about each thing he said about me. My reply is in bold black seeing as all the nice colours were used up...lol.

Initially, I talked about "law of the third" in the context of roulette, but you have to explain things in many ways to MickyP so that he understands simple theories. Coarseness is not the context of roulette.  I respond to MickyP's quirky comments:

Drawn out sermons and long winded sentences deserve to be shot down. Get to the point and add value to the conversation. The obvious yet subtle manner that you  undermine me is very telling of your personality.

1) The rude word is the vocabulary of people without education.

I don't fault this statement. I am well educated so if you are referring to me then you are wrong. You show signs of insecurity, but hey, you seem to be able to prepare speeches very well, not to mention reciting the knowledge of others. Do you understand the stuff you write. When you go shopping for words make sure you only buy the ones that come with definitions.

2) the "law of the third" isn't limited to 37 turns or "at best a little more" according to him, since theoretically 37 spins = 12 or 13 absent, 74 spins = 3 or 4 numbers absent among the 12 absent (so 1/3), after 111 spins, among these 3 or 4 absent, 1/3 remains absent.

In the context of roulette the law of thirds is specifically calculated over 37 spins (single zero wheel). Check your math over a few hundred cycles; you can't bend the rules.

3) "the law of the third applied to 12 numbers would not be a good approach"! It should be understood why MickyP opened the topic "Dozen Drive" for a short game on 12 numbers!!!

I do not use the law of thirds in the Dozen Drive Method and I have never suggested that it applied to dozen in the same way as a 37 spin cycle.

4) He thinks that it will "dilute the law of the third" with 12 numbers but not 6. This is a reasoning without value, because this law or rather the "binomial law" is very general, it is a law who is "first", she never brought an advantage to the player, but MickyP says the opposite!
MickyP did not say anything about advantage. MickyP recognizes and puts to good use the high hit rate that can be achieved by using the Palestis Single Dozen Triggers. With the Dozen Drive (offspring of the Single Dozen System) the target is one of the dozens and the betting is based on expectation or probability. Rules were created through observation in testing and not the law of thirds.

Explanation on point 4: a) "a law taken alone brings no advantage, it is the combination of several laws that allows to meet limits and observe phenomena that will bring a favorable probability" (definition of Stratege).

What's this? The loophole law?

b) The law of the third has nothing to do with 6 issues out of 37. The concept of "heat" and "law of the third" should not be confused. Heat (or other concept) is based on secondary laws, which depend on the "binomial law". When MickyP understands his mistakes in just a few lines, he will be able to start studying roulette laws and then try to discover the useful features of these laws, so he can bring us a coherent discourse.

For a person who does not play roulette I can fully understand why you are so infatuated with laws. They do not have consistency in short games and most B/M players play short games. I mentioned the dice (six sides) and added 31 extra sides to represent the roulette wheel BUT there will only be six common outcomes (each part of the dice has six possible outcomes). Will the law of thirds still show a consistent average with the watered down version?
If we look at dozens then the law of thirds states that one dozen will be missing in every three spins so you must have two dozens with one repeat or one dozen repeating for three times. Do the exercise and see what happens to the law of thirds. Reliable or rubbish?

Explanations on point 3: I said in a message that the few spins played after XXY represent only a "first fundamental criterion", therefore, I absolutely did not affirm that the "law of the third" was a way to win on D and C. MickyP imagines things to come to pollute the discussion.

And there we have it. The first few spins after the trigger is the game. Why discuss the law of thirds if you can not affirm its positive function? I repeat; The law of thirds is an average, not a given fact. It differs from cycle to cycle.

We expect a member to bring his technical essays, politely, to build a community and not to destroy the social bond.

You should seriously consider applying this "New Green Rule" to yourself.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:07:45 PM by MickyP »