Author Topic: Back in time  (Read 810 times)

MickyP

Re: Back in time
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2019, 09:50:29 AM »
Rinad, you say time stops when you die. I think it just becomes inconsequential. There is time throughout the universe and we are part of it so our lives exist in it and time stops for no man.

I'm speculating of course because there is no definitive proof of time relative to the existence of a person in life and beyond. Some very interesting theories though. Many theories are grounded in religion but ancient history does present some hard to believe evidence. An example is the Mayan calendar (not to be confused with the Aztecs); the mathematical ability of the Mayan civilization proved to be more accurate than the Gregorian calendar we currently use. How did these primitive people manage this without the convenience of modern technology? There is a lot of ancient knowledge that does not fit into that time frame and we can't come up with acceptable answers.

I know you are a spiritual person and I respect you for that.   

The following users thanked this post: Rinad

MickyP

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2019, 10:41:07 AM »
https://youtu.be/uCIgxYuNGu0

This is a very interesting video about the human body and mind.

Notice what the presenter says and relate that to the principal of governments. The mind is the government and the cells are the people that follow that government.

Even with this "odd" idea presented on the video there is no real escape from our own perception of reality. He touches on faith and reduces himself to not having the ability to harness the faith that others display. The presenter limits himself in his own beliefs. Never-the-less, it is an interesting concept that holds some truths in relation to human health, both physically and mentally.

Rinad

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2019, 02:15:15 PM »

Micky you pulled out a great video, thx.

the most useful truth that I see is how the mind and thoughts affect the body.  we have been given a incredible tool once we turn on the switch that is inside our head.
but going pass the mind is the "6th sens, instinct" that animals have to know things that we cant know unless maybe we learn how to activate that power.
most of us live in a state of being "hypnotized". that is why it is of ultermost importance to question the "status quo" of why we beleive what we believe. all around us are "things, spirits"that influence our being, the living cells inside of us.
it is so interesting to watch this effect.  just listen to your favor songs on the radio and feel your whole perception change on life.

R.

petespin

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 04:23:29 PM »
Ok guys lets make it more exciting ! This is very basic question , and pls think before u answer , what is this make us age? Is time ? Ian pretty sure its not ! But people always complaint that time fade their lives ,is it right ?and how can u be sure about that? Btw for me the real problem is the "place" not the time !

MickyP

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2019, 09:31:26 AM »
Each cell in the body has a very short life span and it is replaced with a new cell when it dies. Cells are effected by exposure to the environment and such things as diet that include the quality of air and water that are vital for the body to function.

You've posed a very good question that reminded me about research done to find out why some communities live much longer than others. What was discovered was that there are Blue Zones or areas around the world where people live to over 100 years old and are still able to preform their daily chores. The conclusion was mostly lifestyle and lifestyle choices. I will see if I can find the documentary and will post the link.

https://youtu.be/CzNVa4I7CbY

This link is not the documentary I watched but it will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:45:09 AM by MickyP »

petespin

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2019, 10:36:15 AM »
There are descriptions at holy bible that say Adam lived 930 years mathusalas lived 969 (the oldest man in human history !) And all those people at the start of human history live for hundends which means comparing withour times that the average of was 10 times more ,50 for 500 tho! So the question is ..what went "wrong"? Or even better how can we fix it?for me basic role play 2 factors , better the 2 most important factors in humans (and all the other creatures as well) WATER and OXYGEN , the amounts of oxygen on the atmosphere has dramatically change ,human body is created to live much longer if not for ever , u can see new discoveries from genetics almost ever single day ...but imo their are much more to explore as mental health and the role which may play at the age ,just imagine humans that they live under perfection and happiness for ALL their life not even a second of sorrow!!!!! Does it matters ? Of course it does!! Human brain is so much complicated creation and as Einstein said we only use the 5% what about the rest of 95%?

Dane

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2019, 04:14:25 PM »
Did Einstein really said that??? Please prove it.
It reminds me of the phrase "everything is relative". Einstein never said that.

I agree that water and oxygen are post important. As a long time meditator (transcendental meditation) I know that breathing is minimized during the extraordinary deep rest. The cells donĀ“t need much oxygen in that state. By the way: Time for a glass of water.

petespin

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2019, 09:24:22 AM »
It doesn't matter who said that when its true ,and if people can not perceive aging like any other disease then it's impossible to find the "therapy".

Dane

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2019, 09:34:28 AM »
"Einstein disguised as Robin Hood with his memories in a trunk
passed this way an hour ago with his friend, a jealous monk" (Bob Dylan).

"There is an ocean of vast proportion and she flows within ourselves" (Donovan)