Author Topic: What Is The Next Bet (P, B, N)?  (Read 3547 times)

Third

Re: What Is The Next Bet (P, B, N)?
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2019, 03:03:01 PM »
Since this system analyzes blocks of 4 bets, there are 16 patterns against which bets will be recommended. "+" is the result that is the same as the recommendation, "-" is the result that is opposite to the recommendation and the most recent result is to the farthest right:

----
+---    
-+--       
++--
--+-
+-+-
-++-
+++-
---+
+--+
-+-+

The above patterns are bet against. 

The patterns below are not bet because there is too much recent domination and it is likely the streak will be ending.

++-+
--++
+-++
-+++
++++

The patterns above can be summarized as: "Any result that ends with '++' OR is "++-+".
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 03:08:47 PM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

dobbelsteen

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2019, 12:03:53 PM »
I think my note sheet  is more suitable for playing roulette. The sheet can record all the kinds of odds and more.

See my videos. Here an example how it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkSshT9O_Zs

The following users thanked this post: Third

Sputnik

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2019, 01:12:41 PM »

Well, the problem with flat betting is that you will win maybe eight out of ten shoes overall.
 Then you need to figure out the peak that makes you stay ahead overall.
 We can not win them all.

I test my variants using Sputnik's March and say to my self, now I need to be satisfied and stop tweaking.
 Maybe so many fail using flat betting principal because they don't know how and when to accept loses.
 Also that each and every attack involves reversals and sometimes is better then continue playing for a profit.

This is today's random org file using one variant of Sputnik's March.

LW LLW W W W W W W LLL W W W W W LW W W LLL W LW LW LW W W W W W W LW LW LW LLW W LLW LLL W W W W W LW LLW LW W LLW LLW W LW LW W W LLL W LLL W W LLW W W

Now I say to my self it does not get better than this and still, I find my self tweaking and come up with different solutions.
This one those not work long term using flat betting, but I triple my bankroll several times using a smooth progression similar to Hollandish.

Two wins within three attempts staking 111 222 333 444 555 …

Most of the times you make +2 units flat betting 3 units without placing higher unit values.
I have been up 4 units and then down to 3 and 2 and back to 1 to break even.
it's a grind and very stable with La Partage Rule.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: kav, Third

Third

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2019, 03:34:35 PM »
I tried using the "bet two and run and bet two more" but I didn't like the results as much as "bet 4 and change MM if you lose".  As much as I like a "trends" based system, it doesn't seem to have the reliability of simply betting "streaks in your face, regardless of what came before".  It seems like simpler is better?

Sputnik

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2019, 04:20:54 PM »

This is a secret, traditional thinking and selections are not being active any more.
Now you can use the March to decide how the sections and turning points unfold.

There is no need for Entering points.

Cheers

Third

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2019, 06:40:37 PM »
At this point, I am keeping it as simple as possible because it seems to be the most accurate.  The output results will always indicate a high percentage bet (96-98%+) and I simply take it without complicated analysis.  If I lose, I change gears to recoup the loss as strongly as I can with the most flexibility possible.  I don't think we can get better than this; the only thing we choose is how much we bet and how we handle recovery.

Third

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2019, 03:03:37 AM »
Tracking the Zero

When playing EC's, the zero is our #1 nemesis.  I have found it quite useful to track its appearances in my games, to determine if it is appearing more than expected.  For example, I just had a game where it appeared twice in 19 spins.  First, I soaked up the 1 unit loss by not increasing my progression and second, after obtaining my coup, I promptly left the session, with a smaller profit than I anticipated but profitable nonetheless.

There seems to be a few options available when a zero hits during our betting:

1) Ignore it, soaking up the loss in favor of completing the planned attack without incurring any additional cost
2) Raise the progression amount to account for the loss in favor of aggressively pursuing profit
3) Raise after the attack where the zero appeared is over, to make up for the earlier loss

I can support reasons for all of these actions but in practical application, I seem to be doing #1, with a mind toward a potential full miss and the ramifications of any additional losses that could occur with aggression.

Finally, I just wanted to point out how limited baccarat players are; I don't know how they keep from going insane.  Roulette players have so much freedom and not just the 2 extra EC streams but a treasure trove of inside bets to work with as well, which is especially helpful towards recovery when necessary.  Where does a baccarat player go when their method gets slammed?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:05:39 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Stratege

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2019, 05:50:41 AM »
The zero! A method with positive expectancy can ignore the zero and count its coming as a normal loss, it does not change anything if we use a progression. But with a negative expectation, zero becomes a big problem. How to do? The only way to limit the number of zero is to limit the number of spins played! How to get profit by playing less spins? UnlikelySam said to wait for virtual losses! I totally agree. How to play often enough if we have to "wait"? Third pointed out that in Baccarat there is only one EC, but roulette offers 2 EC more! Small morning mistake, Third! We have 7 EC roulette from 3 EC, and we also have the opportunity to transform D & C to get even more EC numbers. Waiting for virtual losses is no longer a big problem. Anyway, waiting for the "heat" is also waiting! Maybe the players will wait half as long, if they expect the "cold" but also the "heat"?  :o
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 06:00:45 AM by Stratege »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2019, 08:40:59 AM »
Flat betting system and strategy for the ECs

dobbelsteen

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2019, 08:20:28 AM »
Why did I post my latest reply? I think nobody has understand the table.

A L WWLLLWW sequence does not tell nothing about the  system, strategy, bets, payouts and bet selection. I can not bake a pancake from reports as ---++---+++-+-+ etc.
What was the clue of my system? It was a flat bet on RED/Black with one chip on Black. The LLLWWWLW sequence is nothing more than a random R/B sequence!!!!

In my Excel programs you can follow the full game spin by spin .The content is clear in all languages.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2019, 01:40:28 PM »
Third using your example below from your earlier post :

BPPPBBPBPPBBPBPBPPBBBPP

ORIGINAL PLAY

BBB  ---- B

BBP  ---- P

BPB  ---- P

BPP  ---- B

OPPOSITE RENDITION

BBB  ---- P

BBP  ---- B

BPB  ---- B

BPP  ---- P

So essentially we play out your string of bacc plays in groups off rolling 3's. If we have 3 losses in a row we change to Opposite Rendition and play till 1 loss and revert back to the Original Play...

BPP we play for B and lose. :-\

PPP we play for P and lose.  :'( 

PPB  we play for B and win.  :D

Try it and let me know if you have any success with this with a suitable progression.P.s> P and B are interchangeable ; I didn't type it all out as it would have been a tad bit  tedious  :-\ 

*** This type of play is from Malcop another forum user . I tweaked it a bit and simplified it a bit and reworded as this was designed for Roulette. Thanks mate for always inspiring many and your abundance of patience...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:58:59 PM by UnlikelySam »

Third

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2019, 07:15:00 AM »
Well, you simply won't believe what I am using now.  I will let that cat out of the bag tomorrow, with all things being equal...

If you have ever heard of a guy on YouTube called "Mecco", I am using one of his secret methods.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:17:39 AM by Third »

MickyP

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2019, 07:55:28 AM »
So you must know Mecco personally because if the method has been posted on the net then it's not a secret, is it?

Third, I know you love the game but I think you love the challenge the game presents more, otherwise you would have found your niche in the game a long long time ago. Not a bad thing if the challenge is what you are after but not good if you want to make money from the game.

Here is a question for you; Of all the knowledge you have acquired over the years, how much of that knowledge actually works for you? Do you fully understand everything you know and are you able to tap into the different facets of what you know? Developing a method should be easy with the abundance of knowledge you have and you will be able to eliminate ideas as futile without having to do it the hard way - testing and testing - process of elimination... Just curious. 

Third

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2019, 08:12:25 AM »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

UnlikelySam

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2019, 08:17:42 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D  Third

Micky I guess with Third " The thrill is always  in the hunt" as the "work " will never be done even until the end of time... ::)

*** Talking of hunting...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 08:27:47 AM by UnlikelySam »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP