Author Topic: Creating a "few numbers" bet selection.  (Read 928 times)

Rinad

Re: Creating a "few numbers" bet selection.
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 03:36:13 PM »

just so you know guys, 2 repeats within 15 spins were conducted also but not as extensive as 3 repeats. but they were also showing great results.

R.

The following users thanked this post: palestis

Greek

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2019, 04:24:08 PM »
Stratege,
These terms highlighted in blue are foreign to me. So, I cannot understand what you are trying to convey. In my opinion regarding the subject of few numbers, the difference between playing a few numbers and 18 numbers, or more, is the time spent on the roulette table and the bi-product of psychological urges one experiences. Playing few numbers require patience, discipline, and predetermined strategy. Playing many numbers creates "action", but still requires discipline and a predetermined strategy. Eliminate the need to gamble. Players will have a greater chance of winning, regardless of playing a few numbers or many numbers, as long as the player has patience, discipline, and a predetermined strategy.

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Stratege

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »

Greek, you said essential things about the mentality and behavior of the player. When the goal of winning turns into a need to play, it's lost in advance. I will write down your expressions in my journal « the time spent on the roulette table and the bi-product of psychological urges one experiences », and “patience, discipline, and a foresight strategy."

I speak of "direct reading of the game" with the concept of “heat”. The problem is not really there, it is especially in the behavior of the player (and you clearly explained why). So, if the player cannot often play a few numbers with the heat, the lack of patience and this direct reading of the game”, will make him play anyhow. Direct and continuous reading with the spins of a table (and play) feeds a fascination for the game, if the player does not have a real method that specifies all the decisions. I speak of "indirect reading of the game", because at home, I seek gaps. Then I have my roadmap, and I will play in a predetermined way, according to a cycle and without any hesitation. I play based on the past (hundreds of spins), not based on the last few numbers.

I think Greek, that you have a good method, so you know how to be patient, because you are not worried about your results. So, if you have a direct reading of the game, you know what to do. It's like counting cards in blackjack, all possible situations have been analyzed. The card counter knows what decision to make, according to more than 500 different situations. Card counting or winning roulette is a good channel for "impulses", but if the player have nothing to win, it's the opposite.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:54:24 PM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: Greek

palestis

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2019, 11:58:24 PM »
Initial tests look very promising.
In this table I found 6 triggers. (a number that repeated 3 times within 15 spins).
They are 16, 31, 25, 21 ,4, 11:
#                 PROFIT
21                 23   "
4                  -20 "
11                 28   UNITS
All the numbers (except 4), had a substantial profit of 134 units all together.
Take out 20 units for the 4 (20 spins lost), and the net profit is 114 units.
That's very impressive.
The fact that only 6 triggers materialized in a long session may seem slow for the impatient player. But with 5+ tables in front of you the waiting time is cut substantially. If more test results are similar to this example (even a lot less), then it is a very promising system and it deserves more testing.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:01:12 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

Trilobite

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2019, 09:53:55 AM »

Sorry to interrupt the thread, but IMO "repeaters" have no mathematical edge over other numbers and therefore are under no obligation to repeat any further than wherever they're at when you commence betting.

Betting on repeaters truly is built on fallacy. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be negative, just pointing out the facts. It is for this reason that I find it difficult to agree with the "few numbers' betting methods.

It's all fallacy anyway, so why not group repeaters together with something like finales?

Let's say #3 hits. Now the repeater guys are waiting for another 3 to start betting. Let's say #13 hits. Now the repeater guys are waiting for another 3 and/or 13 to start betting.

So while the repeater guys are waiting patiently for a single number repeat, the finales repeater guys are up and running with a bet on 3.13.23.33.

It is a legitimate 'finale repeater' bet no more fallacious than the ''single number repeater' bet, and as such can not be denied by the repeater guys.

Example:
numbers hit = 1.7.14.22.32.18.27.21.14
Single number repeater guys current bet = 14
Finales repeater guys current bet = 1.2.4.7.11.12.14.17.21.22.24.27.31.32.34

Betting 14 is a fallacy. Betting  1.2.4.7.11.12.14.17.21.22.24.27.31.32.34 is equally a fallacy.

Probability of risk/reward for both bets is relatively proportionate.

IMO, this simple example destroys the argument for the "few numbers' bet. At least in regard to using repeaters.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:00:37 AM by Trilobite »

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2019, 10:53:18 AM »
First post here,
I would like to do is choose 4 - 6 numbers, any numbers (example 16,17,18,19).
wait until those numbers appear, and bet 6 times (only the numbers that appear).
Mild progression, you can use fibonacci seq. ( 1,2,3,5....) but modify a bit :
lost 1- 35 units  ... 1 unit bet
lost 36 - 71 units ... 2 unit bet
lost 72 - 107 units  ... 3 units bet
consider payment is 1 to 35

The following users thanked this post: kav

MickyP

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2019, 11:00:22 AM »
Good argument Trilobite, and a valid one too. Your argument  points to system players who do not stray from their ground rules by not incorporating a strategy into their approach. Dobbelsteen has stated the important of a strategy combined with a system for the short run game and I agree with him 100%.
Playing only a few numbers has been validated on the forum in many threads. Repeaters are very much a part of every cycle and playing them should not be considered a fallacy. The saying history repeats itself is evident in the game of roulette due to the closed circuit nature of the game. It is not fallacy to select playable numbers through proven "historic" facts that are reliable based on extensive testing.
Once again I state that a player should use his entire knowledge and experience base to determine his bet selection where activity on the wheel should be the foundation for deduction.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2019, 11:19:39 AM »
Here we slowly come to become AP. .. first consider wheel activity, test extensive,  determine factors, make a proper betting plan..  and there you are.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2019, 06:16:04 PM »
MrPerfect, so well said.
It took me a while to fully understand your answers to my many questions but through testing I developed faith in your word. Thank you.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2019, 07:51:03 PM »
If my posting helps anyone, lm happy. That's what lm doing here..  trying to help anyone who may need it.