Author Topic: Only a part of my present method  (Read 1371 times)

Stratege

Re: Only a part of my present method
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2019, 11:33:57 AM »
Giajjenno, your position is different, you are looking for a winning method "validated, certified". Astutillo can play according to his hot or cold intuition. But playing hot numbers can include cold numbers, if we play a sector. The ball should rather hit some numbers of a zone so we cover the whole area, no perfect prediction with roulette. I presented an example yesterday (without choosing it). Number 12 was not an easy area because only one number. It was his neighbors 28 35 (and 7) who came much faster. Sector 11 30 8 was wider, so easier for the ball to come on one of the 3 Numbers.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:46:08 AM by Stratege »

Third

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 10:30:24 AM »
Two sectors for example:

32(74)-0(4)-26(37)

5(1)-10(2)-23(3)

Both have hit 10 times in the last 185 spins and are tied for the hottest sector.  The number in parenthesis is how many spins since the indicated number has hit.

These two hot sectors are not the same.  32-0-26 is more likely to hit before 5-10-23 because 32 and 26 are both lagging behind.  We can see that 0 is taking up the slack.  5-10-23 has already "spent its energy" in balancing the distribution.

Thats not to say that 5-10-23 can't continue to hit more frequently than 32-0-26 but only that it is more likely that 32-0-26 will hit before 5-10-23 does.  If 0 continues to hit, this condition will continue to be true.  Any hits by 26 or 32 will modify the situation significantly.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 10:46:29 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Rinad

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 01:53:23 PM »

you know guys something that probably everyone has noticed at least at some subconscious levels is that the effect of "staying power"  for groups or even single numbers truly exist.
that is why going after repeaters is always a better choice.
that everything that happens in terms of "timing" has a circular clock that keeps its needle attached to a number or group until it changes.
like your watch you dont see it turning but it does, yet you can bet that it does not move when you are looking at it.
cold stay cold and every cycles has its own timing.
that is why most players lose when they expect to move the time themselves. it is impossible to do.
we must play what the time is on right now. but know that eventually it will slowly move to a larger and larger time frame or the other way around.
a street that is hot is only hot because we can pin-point that its timing is in a short period and will stay there before it changes.
and every single combination has its own time frame.
it has always been there because it is scientifically following universal laws that exist always,way before we even existed.
be on time and you win the game.

God bless,

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: Third, Stratege

Rinad

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 02:04:25 PM »

another thing.

that is also the reason that stoping a session after winning create positive outcome long term.
because we have captured the time before it changes its course.
so of course we dont know the exact time when it will slowly move but after a few wins it makes sens to enlarged the gaps of wins so that we move right along with it or just stop.
anyone can watch this effect of staying power using rx with its automated trend graphs and the repetitions taking place in a steady manor. truly amazing how everything does repeat itself often.

R.

scepticus

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 04:08:27 PM »
The reason that " things" repeat is because the number of variations is limited so some- or all -  must repeat.  For example. The number of variations of 3 ECs is limited to 8 = 2x2 x2 so there MUST be repeats .  2x2x2 ? ( ignoring the zero , of course  ;D   )

The following users thanked this post: Rinad

Dane

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2019, 06:38:44 AM »
To Rinad: I enjoyed reading your CLOCK-WISE TEXT! And now I have just read a sortabiograhy from Eric Idle: "Always look on the bright side of life". But we are still trapped in TIME ;D

The following users thanked this post: Rinad

Rinad

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2019, 03:21:27 PM »

love that subject of time, need to read that book. time and numbers are everything in roulette.

staying with a leading street Dane is a great method.  but if we dont follow the clock we run out of the time and lose. that simple.   take a profit while we are within a 12 spin cycle and stop is the only way I know we can guaranty we will win.  I keep on mentioning that stoping after a win "creates more wins long term"  but it is too simple to be beleived for most players.  and yet if we knew that all we do is take a "picture" of our horse when he crosses the finish line we would beleive it.

R.

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Third

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2019, 03:30:16 PM »

We cannot avoid our selection missing in the worst ways.  All we can do is learn how to recover and if we don't, we won't win at roulette.

Recovery is more than just racking up large debt and simply winning it back; its betting in such a way that our debt is minimized as much as possible, so that we always have the greatest chances of recovering successfully.

Sometimes the best recovery move we can make is to simply quit for the day.

Let me put it this way:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:41:50 PM by Third »