Author Topic: Arithmetic Progression (VDW)  (Read 729 times)

GIAJJENNO

Arithmetic Progression (VDW)
« on: March 01, 2019, 11:47:49 PM »
After football tips, and sceptic vs. MickyP duel discussion fight, I bring up one short rouelette thing, if its possible in a roulette forum.

What do you think about this betting type against randoness? Recently my work is on found somth against randomness, discovering somth winner against randomness.

(Not my writing)

MATH (VDW) is a NON RANDOM way to play roulette/baccarat.The core of the VDW is an Arithmetic Progression (AP).Don't fall asleep yet, it is really simple.For our purposes an AP is 3 numbers separated by a constant.

1-3-5 is an AP separated by a constant of 2.1-4-7 is an AP with a constant of 31-5-9 is an AP with a constant of 4.1-2-3 is an AP with a constant of 1.

These are only 16 AP involved.
1-2-3
2-3-4
1-3-5
3-4-5
4-5-6
2-4-6
5-6-7
1-4-7
3-5-7
6-7-8
2-5-8
4-6-8
7-8-9
1-5-9
3-6-9
5-7-9Here is an example of how you would bet using the AP's:1 = R2 = R  ( you now have RR so you would bet the next spin would be an R to complete the first AP of 1-2-3)3 = B you lost.  There is No Bet as non of the AP's can be completed4 = R No Bet as none of the AP's can be completed5 = R you now have 2 possibilities to complete an AP.  2-4 are RR so you could complete a 2-4 6 AP and      4-5 are R so you could complete 4-5-6 AP so your bet would be R.6 = R  You win.
Start a new cycle.More examples:
A completed 1-3-5 AP would be RBRBR
A completed 2-3-4 AP would be PBBB
A completed 1-4-7 AP would be RRBRBRR
A completed 2-5-8 AP would be PBPPBPBB
The Bet Selection is specific, you are specifically looking to complete an AP,  ie  1-3-5 would be all Red, 2-4-6 would be all Banker, etc. a NON RANDOM event.
The Bet Selection uses past spins/hands. What?  Past spins/hands have no influence on Bet Selections. Says who?  Perhaps in Random systems they have no meaning but in Non Random systems they most assuredly do.
Getting confused?  Perhaps the attached spreadsheet will help.  It shows you how each and every 9 cycles you will ALWAYS get a winner and it shows which of the 16 APs was completed to get the winner.Press Function Key F9 in the spreadsheet and play around and see how the VDW and AP's work.Enjoy and let me know what you think?
Nick

The following users thanked this post: rimsky, Third, Stratege

UnlikelySam

Re: Arithmetic Progression (VDW)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 06:15:47 AM »
Hey  Gia

The VDW method may appear a bit complex at first so maybe following the link below may help others to see how it all began etc etc for further assistance. Your thread is a very interesting topic.

https://betselection.cc/roulette-forum/use-math-to-beat-roulettebaccarat/msg45746/#msg45746

Thanks for this.

Regards

Sam.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 06:18:09 AM by UnlikelySam »

The following users thanked this post: Third

nickmsi

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 01:36:39 PM »
Hello, what I like about the VDW bet selection is that it is Non Random.  With a Non Random system you are generally close to losing at the house edge and often winning.

With a random system, like following patterns, Ftl, etc, random will always find a set of numbers to beat you and you are subject to a greater degree of variance.

It is also mechanical and easy to play.

It is a good system to learn about Non Random playing methods.

Cheers

Nick

UnlikelySam

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 03:00:54 PM »
Hey Nick glad to see you here again. The master of VDW ; ladies(if any around) and gentlemen! I like this form of bet selection but do tell us in for example 9 spins 1 of the 16 possible combinations will appear or more ;  let's look at this example below...

LLLLLHHLH HLHHLLHHH LHHLHHHHL HLHLHLHLH

We see the pattern of firstly LL and we assume it to be the 123 combo. So we bet for L next bingo a winner ; what if it didn't hit then we got to look for another combo within the same 9 spins.Then retrack after the 9th spin for a new combo. In your opinion from using this method what would be a suitable progression? Can you also if it's not too much trouble play out the rest of the spins showing us how you put that progression in use?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:16:02 PM by UnlikelySam »

scepticus

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 03:04:21 PM »
The 9 Block is a Non-Random bet using Random numbers ! ;D

UnlikelySam

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 03:16:39 PM »
Scep🙄

nickmsi

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 05:00:26 PM »
Hi unlikelysam,

I find the easiest way to play a VDW system is to look at the last 2 spins, if LL then bet L for a 123 AP. If no bet or if lost then look at the last 4 spins.  If they are LHLH then you would L to complete a 135 AP.  But notice as you are playing continuous you would also form a 246,357,468,579.  If no bet or you lost then look at 5, then last 6, then last 7 and finally last 8.

I am currently driving home from spendng a few warm months in Florida, will be back later this week and the can upload some excel sheets to show how the VDW operates.

Nick

UnlikelySam

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 06:00:22 PM »
Great stuff Nick. Your explanation is to the point thanks. Sunny Florida; sweeeet😀

No problem and I do have your excel tracker. Maybe in the interim i will go over that again.

Regards

Sam.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 03:18:40 PM »
hello
can one find the tracker or?

UnlikelySam

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2019, 04:25:17 PM »
Hey Sanctuary

I'm not sure if Nick has an updated version but I have uploaded what I have. Maybe use it in the interim till he corresponds with us during the course of the week as he stated.

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2019, 08:11:01 PM »
thank you