Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: sceptictank versus the world  (Read 1068 times)

scepticus

Re: sceptictank versus the world
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »
I agree Greek.
There are too many "experts " in this forum who dismiss  the ideas of others without first taking the trouble to examine the ideas put forward . All methods need to be based on an  hypothesis . If that hypothesis is wrong then the method derived from it is likely to be wrong .

Basically , we can only make an educated guess at solving the problems in any gambling environment .
Newbies should not be misled into thinking that profiting from any form of gambling is Easy . Those who claim othewise do not  themselves understand the problems involved  .

scepticus

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2019, 01:22:22 PM »
"They attack me but I am not allowed to attack them?" >> "THEY",,,,,,,thats fine, more than two, as I stated.
ken

"THEY " can mean just two . Didn't you know that and also that it takes two to argue . Didn't you argue with  Micky P.

scepticus

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2019, 01:42:03 PM »
Greek
I agree that members should be allowed to bet the way they want without the Thought Police telling them  there is only one way -Their Way !
Incidentally,  I have already made it clear that I don't now bet  the Double Dozen but that I used to do so. For those who have read the thread they will know that the Blocks can be used in conjunction with other ideas  to  make a method.
The 5 in 7  ECs 

The Dice idea .
The New 3 Dozens .
I have questioned WHY EC Bettors should receive half their stake back when zero wins when   they did not bet zero .
Who else has  ?

I have argued that the 3 ECs used together are NOT equal . Who else has ?
Some in the forum have ridiculed  me  without  even knowing  my side of the argumnet with MIckeymouse  . mako is an example .   A joke requires a thread all of it's own  ?

I  have come to the conclusion that Micky P  has a mental health problem. How  can any sane person 
threaten  to seek out and KILL another forum member ? Have you EVER read that before in any forum ?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 02:33:04 PM by scepticus »

MickyP

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2019, 03:11:05 PM »
Blah blah blah, Septic, stop whining; you sound so pathetic in trying to justify your dribble.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2019, 02:54:34 PM »
a
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 03:20:17 PM by wantmetotry »

Mako

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2019, 06:16:42 PM »
All posting is good posting, I don't care who the source is. 

From sceptictank to Ignatus to Ken to Micky to sam41 to Palestis, to Third/Reyth, to whomever, all data is good data, all examples of play are good examples (win or lose).

Even false methods that are claimed to be winning methods are just fine, I test and eliminate them quickly.  Don't care if the person who posted them is purposely misleading the masses for money or glory or whatever, don't worry, I'll figure it out quickly and move on.

Each person here brings something to the table, even bagos*** on the other forum has his moments, and that's saying something.

Keep at it, keep suggesting methods, keep working to evolve and get better with more accuracy, fewer numbers, better selection, etc.

Love it all.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

scepticus

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2019, 06:50:57 PM »
mako
you said that  you would test ONE of mine the  Double Dozen .  Any progress ?

Mako

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2019, 07:20:39 PM »
mako
you said that  you would test ONE of mine the  Double Dozen .  Any progress ?

Not yet unfortunately, I'm trying to finish two other sets of testing that I'm doing this week.

Usually I can get them to fail and close the book on whatever method it is within 48 hours, but in this case they keep on winning. 
That's not a good thing, it's actually a pain in the ass, because it handcuffs me to them until they lose, so everything else gets put on hold. 

And despite having some methods that go thousands of spins and keep winning, I've managed to break them eventually, which is why it's not exciting or a possible grail when one or more of them wins for a long period.

My wife jokes that my Roulette research usually works out to about "four cents an hour" of net income for the time I invest in testing versus the few B & M actual wins that have come in the past year when I do go out and play...as Micky and Ken's boy would say: SAD!  ;D   ;D   ;D

I will get to the 9 Lego Blocks soon, hopefully next week.

scepticus

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2019, 09:10:56 PM »
mako

Biased opinion before you  even start  mako  ?  You should base your opinion on facts and not the obviously biased opinion of Mickyboy .

I don't NEED data  before I play - except the first 2 or 3 spins . I just get on with it ! The results speak the truth of anyones's success or failure .  Do you actually PROFIT from betting roulette ?
Why do you think Ken has a " boy" ? . By which you mean a son ? I think he is a loner who is a roulette addict . A nice guy . ( well -  apart  from being a Trump supporter.  >:( )
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:23:04 PM by scepticus »

Mako

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2019, 09:18:29 PM »
mako

Biased opinion before you  even start  mako  ?

Hahah, just having a go at you secp, I'm open to anything that wins, that's for sure. 

It could be named "Mako's Mom Works In A Brothel And Ken Is Her #1 Customer" and I'd still play and test it...sorry Mom.  ;D

MickyP

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2019, 03:07:54 AM »
Yes it was part of my post.

I don't hide under rocks or change my words around like Septic. I own up to what I've said and I deal with it.

;D

UnlikelySam

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2019, 09:01:50 AM »
Lol MickyP and Scep your Beef (history) goes way back so far back its like "Back to the future" ::)  That was a nice movie BTW ;D ... Aaaah well i'l leave yourl to it then... ;)

scepticus

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2019, 01:14:12 PM »
Yes Sam . There is history there . Because I exposed him as a liar and claim that  his knowledge of roulette is insufficient to make him a Roulette Professional.  I think thst anyone who makes his ONLY income from rouette IS a roulette professional  .Micky  doesn't .

His main reason for being in this forum is to argue - about anything ,His constamt use of the word " Libersls"  is only meant to encourage argument . He says He won - I lost  and adds Next up for lady shaving . That is only two of his ramblings . He  is quite clearly irrational  and unfortunately newcomers /returnees to the forum only know what he has recently posted . Go back to his very first  post in this forum and tell me why you think that he makes a living from roulette .

scepticus

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2019, 01:17:21 PM »
It could be named "Mako's Mom Works In A Brothel And Ken Is Her #1 Customer" and I'd still play and test it...sorry Mom.  ;D

I thought that Ken posted about " Momma " but Micky claims it ? Seems I am wrong again !

MickyP

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2019, 03:55:11 PM »
Septic, you're an idiot of note. Please tell me about this liar thing you have going. I'd really like to see your spin on words on this one. Where exactly did I lie?

In your post above you are not wrong but that's the result of not following and understanding conversations. Like I said you are an idiot.