Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: How do you overcome on randomness and the negative variance?  (Read 2576 times)

petespin

Re: How do you overcome on randomness and the negative variance?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2019, 03:52:52 PM »
Physics ( wheel  s function) do create patterns and maths exploit them , u need a well build plan after all to  reach at the point exploiting what wheel does !

petespin

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2019, 03:59:46 PM »
Step why re so interested to know how much I charge ?

MickyP

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2019, 04:59:19 PM »
The ball will land in one pocket out of 37  ;D
obviously Pete . but you are claiming to know which one  MUCH more often than it's probability .
Pehaps the LUCKY member who buys your method comes back  here to tell us the results  .

Incidentally, how much are you going to charge this guy ?

Stratege is the one person who has defended and been nice to the scammer Petespin so rather ask him for a dribble free honest answer.
It can't be Giajjenno because he is still on the beggars list just above your name Scepticus.

Why continue feeding this SCAM artist when you should all know that he speaks utter BS.

petespin

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2019, 05:26:15 PM »
I really enjoy  with a guys like u micky p ,   u try to figure out which one  is the " lucky "  guy ? I don't blame u deep inside of u know that what I have smash the odds , I 've already speak about envious  guys around ,  u re one of them , so stay with your misery and pls gimme a break!

scepticus

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2019, 05:26:48 PM »
Physics ( wheel  s function) do create patterns and maths exploit them , u need a well build plan after all to  reach at the point exploiting what wheel does !
Wheels do not create patterns. Maths do not create  patterns. People's brains create the patterns which is why  some see different patterns  from others . Your reasoning  suggests that you don't really know what you are talking about  here -so BUYER BEWARE  !.

The price ? Because he should realise that the winnings need to recoup  the price before he gets  anyprofit - and he needs to be aware of that .  Promises don't produce profits - results do.

petespin

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2019, 05:36:03 PM »
Ssepticus wheel DOES create patterns, outcomes, spins , u call em how u like , in this game involved physics, geometry,and maths as well I don't understand why u re so negative against me ?

The following users thanked this post: Third

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2019, 05:38:00 PM »
The ball will land in one pocket out of 37  ;D
obviously Pete . but you are claiming to know which one  MUCH more often than it's probability .
Pehaps the LUCKY member who buys your method comes back  here to tell us the results  .

Incidentally, how much are you going to charge this guy ?

Stratege is the one person who has defended and been nice to the scammer Petespin so rather ask him for a dribble free honest answer.
It can't be Giajjenno because he is still on the beggars list just above your name Scepticus.

Why continue feeding this SCAM artist when you should all know that he speaks utter BS.

Beggar?? I am not beggar man, I am not homeless ! What the f*ck. I just asked one question and the party just begun! A simple question, but nobody knows, how to overcome against negative variance and randomness.

So the question is open, and why you said that I am homeless beggar?

petespin

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2019, 05:42:52 PM »
Giajenno this guy is rude , guys like him must forums admins to pay attention and ban.

petespin

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2019, 06:00:45 PM »
One more thing to scep , about pricing , my system can easily sweep all the amou t somebody pays at first couple of days , so it's very cheap and produces tons of cash ! Is that clear?

leowls

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2019, 06:19:20 PM »
pete, few years ago u claimed u had the hg in another forum and recently you claimed you have yet anther one...so what happened to your earlier one? has the bubble finally burst? if so why are you so sure this one wont? and god knows how many hg u have.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

MickyP

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2019, 06:21:57 PM »
Giajjenno, There are many different types and ways of begging. I did not imply that you are a homeless beggar at all but you assume the worst .I can be seen as a "beggar" because I "beg" forum members not to pay attention to unethical scammers. Likewise for Ken in the thread "Double Streets Method".
All you have to do is read Petespins posts and you will understand that he has nothing to offer.

Your continuous tailing Petespin with questions is simply empowering him to lure newbies into actually believing him. If you continue with this all I can say is good luck.
Rather study Palestis approach to the game and ask him ten thousand questions. With his knowledge you will be able to put your time to more productive use. Palestis is more than willing to share and help for free. He is a gem on the forum.

The following users thanked this post: leowls, Third

scepticus

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2019, 06:24:50 PM »
It is very clear Pete ..
It is just that I don't believe your extravagnt claim !

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »
Okey, I just not knew this word in english, the translator gave me only this option. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Yes I see unfortunately, that dear petespon just says all around the same empty claimings. Its her business, you have your business, I have mine business. He has HG, okey, if not, okay, he offers nothing I think, but we could attention to her more, if he would do hints, proof claimings, like Tanos did.

I not ask from Petespin nothing, when I wrote that this main question is to petespom? This quesrion was to tell opinions from everyone here who think he has opinion about this. He had. Okey.

Yes, I know, he is my favourire member here, unfkrtunarely he post less here merits. Hope to not arguing with each other, I like you too.

petespin

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2019, 06:36:47 PM »
So Lewis u trolling around forums al these years changing names and it seems u wasted r time as u still looking for the hg ! ...keep searching!!

Stratege

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2019, 06:46:57 PM »

Giajjenno, you make a wise remark about your topic that receives so few real answers. To try to answer your question, you have several options to study.

A first option and fastest is Thrid. But it's an art of knowing when to play and when not to play. However, I think you can re-read Third's excellent post in the topic "Philosophical Alchemy and Chance" (January 21, 2019). I think this is his best message, even if he does not present any technique. His speech is very convincing.

A second option may be in my message today, also in the topic "Philosophical Alchemy and Chance".

A third option is to reread my messages because I often talk about flattening the deviance, using the combinatory to find gaps and play after 3.5 STD because the limit is about 6 STD. I published a message that shows 5150 spins played and a negative deviance of only 22, while the normal deviation is almost 1 STD (and on 5150 the normal deviance should be 71). I did this study in 1998 and it is this way that I prefer using combinatorics (see my message of January 10, 2019, topic " Marigny de Grilleau "). Also think about my message (of January 02, 2019), topic "Progression vs flat betting". This message can disturb a lot of players, but the most important thing is that we seek, in all friendship, to show me the opposite of my conclusion. Good work !
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 06:55:35 PM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO, Third