blockdamofo

Author Topic: A Kenny question (lol)  (Read 781 times)

mr j

A Kenny question (lol)
« on: February 10, 2019, 03:43:24 PM »
This should be good. If you are gonna play the ECs, I have already posted a GREAT way to play them. No BS progression stuff, no triggers/virtual (rofl). So, what is the way I posted?

NO CHEATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dont look at past posts. Either its in your memory or you have bookmarked it. I'm trying to make a point because I'm so damn good at it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:48:36 PM by mr j »

petespin

Re: A Kenny question (lol)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 03:55:42 PM »
The best way to pay e/c I 've ever  seen is the six guns method by harry johnson , its not my style to bet on  e/c but I have to accept this bet selection is pretty smart .

mr j

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 03:59:28 PM »
That wasn't my question.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 04:58:19 PM »
But who remember what you posted in 2003, when the 99 percent of the present forum members was not here? What is your target with this? Maybe alother has way better EC strategy, that you posted, and they not remember on this. What I remember, since I am here you posted one 4 number system, and 4000 posts, ehich of them 90 percent attackingn others, 5 percent meaningless s***s, 5 percent very good advices.

The following users thanked this post: Third, Stratege

petespin

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 05:52:14 PM »
I don't know what are u questioning ,but it seems u never accept that someone else has something  really good to present !

mr j

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 07:08:31 PM »
But who remember what you posted in 2003, when the 99 percent of the present forum members was not here? What is your target with this? Maybe alother has way better EC strategy, that you posted, and they not remember on this. What I remember, since I am here you posted one 4 number system, and 4000 posts, ehich of them 90 percent attackingn others, 5 percent meaningless s***s, 5 percent very good advices.

Who said 2003?

mr j

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 07:09:54 PM »
I don't know what are u questioning ,but it seems u never accept that someone else has something  really good to present !

Again, my question has nothing to do with what others have posted. So what was my way of playing (or method)?

mr j

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 02:47:15 PM »
That makes my point I guess.

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

Mako

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 06:17:27 PM »
Without searching for it, it doesn't ring a bell.  And I have several of your older methods bookmarked as I enjoy the process of going through them looking for clues to how you arrived at your current approach.

I'm surprised, usually I can remember things that have stood out as special.  Maybe I discarded it mentally without knowing it just because if you're stuck with 00 wheels as we are you tend to file away or dismiss any outside bets quickly without really paying attention to the details...

Since it appears no one got it, can we guess now?  Is it this one?

https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php/topic,30.msg104.html#msg104
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:20:53 PM by Mako »

mr j

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 01:25:09 AM »
No. Busy tonight, I'll post tomorrow. It won't make you 50 million dollars but I am picky as f**k with the ECs and its the ONLY way I would play.

The following users thanked this post: Mako, Third

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 05:18:04 PM »
No. Busy tonight, I'll post tomorrow. It won't make you 50 million dollars but I am picky as f**k with the ECs and its the ONLY way I would play.
WAITING  ken  .

mr j

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 06:18:24 PM »
That is the exact s**t I'm talking about. Your mind is already made up, thats a shame.

scepticus

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2019, 06:24:32 PM »
ken
Why worry about what I think ? You said you woud post it today - and you haven't .  I won't ridicule it if that is  what you are thinking . Anyway, I offered you a deal and YOU  refused to accept it and continued to THANK Mickyboy  when he criticised me . 

mr j

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2019, 06:47:46 PM »
I thought I was bad with challenging everything. (lol) I just moved into second place, thanks mate!!

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

scepticus

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 06:52:47 PM »
I thought I was bad with challenging everything. (lol) I just moved into second place, thanks mate!!
Just as you moved Micky P into second place behind me ! :D

So you admit to " challenging everything " ?  ;D

I did say that I would NOT criticise your post - if you post it .  So post it Ken. You PROMISED  !