Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Wow. Has it been 20 years already?  (Read 348 times)

scepticus

Re: Wow. Has it been 20 years already?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 04:13:13 PM »
You said you profited from betting roulette  . So you did BEAT the odds. It is just your strange way of looking at things that keeps you from saying BEAT  !!The meaning is the same  so If it walks like a Duck- and Quacks like a Duck - then it is a Duck  !Indulging in " Semantics " doesn't change it !

mr j

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »
No, you ask questions like that cause you try and trap people, MickyP included. My statement is,,,,,,I do very well at roulette. It seems its your mission to TWIST and debate that. You go for the throat. Why do you do that? Again, I have no idea. Jealous? Perhaps. You have issues far more pressing than message boards.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2019, 06:36:12 PM »
Micky p u re from  s africa ? did u knew Harry Jonson?  ? Have u ever meet him?

Harry J passed away not long after I joined the forum. He sent me a mail introducing himself and I responded but we never met in person.

petespin

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2019, 06:54:02 PM »
Harry j was a genius and he helped roulette public with his posts , I 've exchanged several mails with him and  I conclude he was great guy !

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

mr j

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2019, 07:11:21 PM »
Any proof he died? Could he of just stopped posting?

MickyP

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2019, 08:12:52 PM »
https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php/topic,2050.0.html

Palestis relayed the news of Harry J passing away to the forum.

The following users thanked this post: Third

mr j

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 08:18:42 PM »
Listen, when it comes to the internet (especially message boards), if you told me you had eggs for breakfast, I have to assume you are lying. No offense. Any proof it was the daughter-in-law? Notified how? A PM? An email?

scepticus

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2019, 08:21:39 PM »
The Harry J that we knew in the forum was Harry Joel and not Harry Johnson  and Harrry J was , by general consensus , one of the good guys.

scepticus

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »
No, you ask questions like that cause you try and trap people, MickyP included. My statement is,,,,,,I do very well at roulette. It seems its your mission to TWIST and debate that. You go for the throat. Why do you do that? Again, I have no idea. Jealous? Perhaps. You have issues far more pressing than message boards.
If |I " go for the throat Ken, it is because people claiming that winning at roulette is EASY mislead newbies  ! Jealous ? Of you and Mickyboy ? You gottabe  joking  >:(
O.K Ken . Let's call a truce .You don't criticise me- anywhere - and I don't criticise you . Deal ?

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

MickyP

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 08:40:14 PM »
The Harry J that we knew in the forum was Harry Joel and not Harry Johnson  and Harrry J was , by general consensus , one of the good guys.

Apologies for the innocent mistake I made. I only knew Harry J from the forum and the few emails we shared.

mr j

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2019, 08:44:40 PM »
It is semi-easy as long as you____________ (fill in the blank). I will say this, it got a hair easier year after year for me and 2020 will be "easier" vs. 2019 etc. I said it before and a few got upset. If you have a new system that does FAIR (slowly looses) that is AWESOME NEWS!!!! It means you are onto something. Now come up with maybe 12-20 NEWER versions, tweak that bi**h of a system. Put the time in. You do not need the approval or acceptance from board members. The problem? Most won't do it.

Ken

The following users thanked this post: Mako

Mako

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 08:48:28 PM »
If I " go for the throat Ken, it is because people claiming that winning at roulette is EASY mislead newbies  !

Yeah, that's likely not true scepticus, and I don't have anything against you.

The "I'm doing it for the kids!" routine is tired, I mentioned it on the other forum, but 99.9999% of the time someone is pissing on someone else they're doing it for their own intrinsic reasons.

The math people post because they believe in what they've learned, and that those rules are in stone. 

The AP people (VB/Bias/etc) post because they usually have tried everything under the sun before learning AP, and none of it worked...while AP definitely does.

No one is posting to stop newbies from being misled, not as their primary reason anyway, and likely not even in their top 5 reasons... ;D

The following users thanked this post: mr j

scepticus

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 09:43:04 PM »
Mako
Claiming that profiting betting Roulette is  " EASY "  does mislead newbies into thinking profiting is easy .
Even proper AP is not EASY . 

I have never said that " I am doing it for the  kids"
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 09:49:32 PM by scepticus »

palestis

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 11:27:29 PM »
Any proof he died? Could he of just stopped posting?
Harry  was Harry Josey and he definitely passed away. I was communicating with him via emails for 2 years and also I was calling him on the phone in Jburg. I also talked to his son and his daughter in law. They have no reason to lie that he passed away. He has 2 sons in the UK and one in Jburg.
He is on the far right in his son's wedding (with his late wife next to him),  and the other with one of his 2 granddaughters in SA.