Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Roulette is unbeatable - Are you able to beat  (Read 1401 times)

petespin

Re: Roulette is unbeatable - Are you able to beat
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2019, 05:05:54 PM »
Scep,  Ian wondering what is that mean " knowledgable" gambler ?? a gambler can never be a pro , these are two entirely different meanings a gambler=losser! !!

scepticus

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2019, 06:18:59 PM »
So , Greek , you rely on a group of numbers and you claim to have the ability to know when this group of numbers will occur within a  set number of spins ?   And you Flat Bet ?

scepticus

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2019, 06:40:22 PM »
Pete
I define a knowledgeable player as one who has  made  ACTUAL bets on at least one hundred visits.
This has given him the EXPERIENCE to know-  the rules of the game and the ability to place his bets   with little thought. What he has witnessed - Streaks- Chops - and the Highly - Unlikely  and what he has seen others do gives him the KNOWLEDGE to know the pitfalls which the  EXPERIENCED but unthinking bettor does not see.  He has read the fanciful methods touted so often by the scammers and attention -seekers.
He has juggled with the numbers until he has found a method which suits his RiskProfile and lets him compete with the wheel with a reasonable  prospect of success. He accepts small profits which can add up so that higher stakes can be made if he so wishes .
Knowledge is the necessary key - not experience and neither knowledge - or profits , come easy !

Greek

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2019, 06:52:36 PM »
So , Greek , you rely on a group of numbers and you claim to have the ability to know when this group of numbers will occur within a  set number of spins ?   And you Flat Bet ?

I do not have the ability to "know." I have the ability to recognize patterns when they do occur. Yes, flat bet.

The following users thanked this post: juice, Third

scepticus

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2019, 08:08:26 PM »
So it is patterns that you recognise.
Is that particular patterns- pattern that repeats  or a particular KIND of pattern ?

The following users thanked this post: juice

Greek

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2019, 08:51:20 PM »
So it is patterns that you recognise.
Is that particular patterns- pattern that repeats  or a particular KIND of pattern ?
A proprietary pattern.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 08:53:21 PM by Greek »

The following users thanked this post: juice, Third

scepticus

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 11:03:00 PM »
Proprietary Pattern or not it is still a pattern . Is this proprietary pattern replicable or needs the expertise of an individual ?

Greek

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 11:20:38 PM »
Proprietary Pattern or not it is still a pattern . Is this proprietary pattern replicable or needs the expertise of an individual ?
You wanted to know the core idea, not the actual method. Now you have it, proprietary patterns.

The following users thanked this post: Third

petespin

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2019, 11:45:17 PM »
Greek is right roulette does has  repeating patterns , and appear big time not all the time , this is  the main reason its hard to recognize , it needs time and study but when u reach at this point then it's easy to beat the wheel !

scepticus

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2019, 12:03:32 AM »
You wanted to know the core idea, not the actual method. Now you have it, proprietary patterns.

Thanks !

scepticus

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2019, 05:01:09 PM »
You are right Petespin. repeat patterns happen. The problem is to KNOW when they are likely to repeat and profit from them .
Many in the forum have suggested weays to do this but I have my reservations abouit this approach .
Why ?
These patterns are one of a number of patterns which are "equally  as  likely " to occur. It is the nature of Random that there will be times when one or another of these " just a likely" occurs more often than the others . So the pattern that Pattern Makers are seeing  is as likely to disappear as to continue.
For example.There are 8 " patterns " in 3  ECs which I will call AB.

AAA - ABB - BBA -BAB - AAB - ABA - BAA - BBB

In the absence of zero then one of these 8 patterns must occur in 3 spins of the wheel.If you check any series of, say, 111 spins you will find that one of them has occured more times than the others.This is then taken by the Pattern Makers as being more likely to occur than  the others . It aini't necessarly so - as many have found to their cost .

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:07:00 PM by scepticus »

petespin

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2019, 05:10:06 PM »
Scep my roulete logic says that " it will hit sooner or later" ! So what u need a good br and pattience , as i s tudy this game  I discover new things  ,wheel does create patterns the problem is to recognize and exploit em when this is happens.

Stratege

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2019, 05:29:39 PM »
The formation of a pattern has its probability according to its length. Overall, all patterns are equal. The player will also win with patterns near to the one he plays. He will lose with the opposite pattern or all those almost opposite. Overall, the player will meet a equality, but he will experience the effect of zero. Authors sometimes say that a pattern (ex: BBRB or RRBR) provides an advantage. This isn’t serious.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:31:31 PM by Stratege »

petespin

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2019, 05:38:13 PM »
There always be formed patrerns but if  some appear more often then are exploitable .

The following users thanked this post: Third, Stratege

scepticus

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2019, 08:55:22 PM »
Yes , Petespin , a particular pattern  will happen"  sooner or later "  and I will die " sooner or later " . The difficulty is to determine WHEN it will happen .

Many Patterns have been proposed in this forum. All have proposed a LARGE Bankroll. So what size of bankroll do you propose pete  ? Have you calculated the Risk to Reward aspect ? Many proposals have lost bigtime because they have ignored this aspect .

Remember. If you lose your bankroll you are out of the game !