Author Topic: Turbo's Underdog Sleepers System  (Read 1184 times)

thomasleor

Re: Turbo's Underdog Sleepers System
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 04:35:21 PM »
Sorry, but all my platforms are based on straight up bets. Nothing else.
As I said before, I did inquire Sputnik about his previous posts on EC and Dozen systems out of mere curiosity and of course courtesy, nothing more. It didn´t mean I believe what he does, work. Mathematically it cant and that is easy if you apply basic Game theory on the matter. 

Now where was I? Oh yes, time for a movie and a nice weekend glass of Single Malt Whiskey.

Here are some RM reports from two of my pilots (RM = Real Money). All straight up bets with our latest platform.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:41:43 PM by thomasleor »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 09:37:54 PM »
And you killed the conversation. :)

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 11:55:35 PM »
Anyway, I tried this system, first 6 session was winner, but the last one was losing all virtual bankroll, excluding winnings. In 75 spins only 19 hit at column B. In 37 spins only 7, the next 38 spins only 12, and our numbers hit only 5-6 times.

Losing system.

mr j

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 12:32:24 AM »
On his site are decent IDEAS, I give the guy credit. Okay, you said the first 6 sessions were a winner, then the s**t hit the fan....."its a loser". Question is, how much of that method did you tweak around with? Meaning, how many different variations of the WINNING part have you attempted to manipulate? My guess? Nothing.

So get to work as I did over the years. Come up with around 25 VARIATIONS for that method. I bet you won't (nor will the others). Too much effort, too time consuming. This is the difference between the go getters and the people with their hands out.

The following users thanked this post: rimsky, Third

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2019, 12:59:54 AM »
What is the meaning making 25 variations of the losing basic idea? My guess? Nothing.

mr j

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2019, 01:21:32 AM »
Nope. Read it again. Do what I said.

The following users thanked this post: Third

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2019, 01:26:55 AM »
Waste of time I think. If the basic idea would be far good, I would create tweaks, even twin peaks, but no in this situation.

The following users thanked this post: Third

mr j

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2019, 01:28:46 AM »
Nope. Do as I say.

mr j

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2019, 04:18:47 AM »
“Once you have experienced excellence, you will never again be content with mediocrity.” – Thomas S. Monson
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:21:17 AM by mr j »

The following users thanked this post: thomasleor, rimsky