Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Different ways to represent the Dozen bet (Maths)  (Read 244 times)

vtc88

• New
Different ways to represent the Dozen bet (Maths)
« on: January 26, 2019, 08:48:03 AM »

Hi All!

I joined up to ask a simple question. It may have been addressed before but I couldn't find the right search words to find it. (Simply show me the right way and ill read it up or else we will address it here.

The question is about the different ways of representing a single DOZEN bet.

Is it better to bet the DOZEN or split the bet up and bet it into Corners/Splits/Streets etc.

Now I've done the maths the best I know how, but Im not sure if its correct or if im looking at it the right way. So if you guys can confirm or correct my maths/conclusion.

Say I put $10 on the "1st 12" bet. I represent this number as 2.0 ($20 profit/ $10 bet).

Now Ive come up with 6 different ways (I've actually thought of more) that I can split up the $10 and bet them to get a better return and average ratio number.

They are as follows.

1. $10 on 1st 12
2. 10x $1 Corner bets
3. 6x $1 Corner / 4x $1 Split bets
4. 6x $1 Corner / 4x $1 Street bets
5. 6x $1 Corner / 4x $1 Six-Line bets
6. 6x $1 Corner / 3x $1 Split / 1x 0,1,2,3 Corner bet

Using the maths (return/stake/12) above I got the follow results:

1. 2
2. 2.533
3. 2.733
4. 2.7
5. 2.6
6. 2.617

However what has got me to question if the maths is correct is this clearly shows that 3. and 4. is winning more on average. I divided all strategies by the 12 numbers excluding bonus numbers

BUT. If im betting (2) i get 4 Bonus numbers covered (0,13,14,15), (5) has 3 bonus numbers (13,14,15) and (6) has 1 bonus number (0)

The Question/Conclusion.

Am I better off taking more winnings on average with betting the DOZEN using the (3) betting strategy or should i take (2) Strategy because I get 4 bonus numbers. Or instead of dividing bonus numbers by 12 should I be doing something else to represent the correct ratio.

Or am I looking at this totally wrong. Essentially looking to win more on the dozen bet? or try and cover the "bonus" numbers as well (Betting the middle dozen you can cover 6 bonus numbers).

Third

Re: Different ways to represent the Dozen bet (Maths)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »
I would throw numbers bet into the equation somehow?  I think coverage should definitely be part of the picture.

The following users thanked this post: vtc88

mr j

Re: Different ways to represent the Dozen bet (Maths)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 02:36:15 PM »
The question is about the different ways of representing a single DOZEN bet.

Is it better to bet the DOZEN or split the bet up and bet it into Corners/Splits/Streets etc. >>>>Neither. Its too many numbers to bet on.

The following users thanked this post: vtc88