Author Topic: New idea (not mine)  (Read 3136 times)

Re: New idea (not mine)
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2019, 11:13:02 PM »
Hi
is anyone using this system still ?

Nisayon

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2019, 08:46:05 AM »
Hello to everyone, I'm new here!
I think the method suggested is really interesting, mainly for one reason: it shows a completely new way of betting.
I don't know if this method can have profit (I am testing it with a slight change though, just in case!). But it's a step in the right direction I think. Which is, to last long enough until the "big guys" hit. It's the martingale principle (we all know it is as winning as unplayable), but in a way that could keep in the game long enough to hit and win, without erasing the entire bankroll.
Probably too rudimental, but in the right direction I think...

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2019, 12:57:27 PM »
But it's a step in the right direction I think. Which is, to last long enough until the "big guys" hit. It's the martingale principle (we all know it is as winning as unplayable), but in a way that could keep in the game long enough to hit and win, without erasing the entire bankroll.

The "big guys" can actually miss for too long (forever).

This system is funny and I liked it too, but it's not at all the right direction to look at.
The negative progression becomes rapidly steep when things go south.

Nisayon

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2019, 01:49:28 PM »
But it's a step in the right direction I think. Which is, to last long enough until the "big guys" hit. It's the martingale principle (we all know it is as winning as unplayable), but in a way that could keep in the game long enough to hit and win, without erasing the entire bankroll.

The "big guys" can actually miss for too long (forever).

This system is funny and I liked it too, but it's not at all the right direction to look at.
The negative progression becomes rapidly steep when things go south.
That was my fear. But I like the thing to bet on more chances and do the progression through all of them instead of picking only one...

Stratege

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2019, 06:04:49 PM »
Ian not searching of anything , I 've found it

Blaise Pascal, the inventor of roulette, wrote "you would not seek Me if you had not [already] found Me." So, Petespin found ?  :o

Welcome to Nisayon. I would not want to disappoint you too much by saying that this new idea is rather an old forgotten idea. 100 years ago, she was already known! So it's not really new. This idea of going through probabilities is just a “funneling”. By playing EC you have after "x" spins 18/37 + 18/37 + 18/37 + 18/37 ... If you start with a straight up: 1/37 + 2/37 + 3/37 ... 24/37 … You will join the sum of the probabilities of the EC (so no more luck to win between the two ways). You will always win / lose (in the long run) in proportion to the sum of your probabilities. Nothing is lost and nothing is created. Sorry !  ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 06:22:54 PM by Stratege »