Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: "Black swan"  (Read 1030 times)

MickyP

Re: "Black swan"
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2019, 08:59:05 AM »
lol.... I've seen so called experienced "big chip" players fumble because they can't find a number on the felt due to the piles of chips other players have already placed.
There are "landmarks" all over the felt that can help you place your chips on the correct but hidden number; very simple and all B/M table players should be able to immediately point to the position of a specific number on the felt unless they only play the outside.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Stratege

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2019, 09:29:26 AM »

If we cannot completely place our bets, and spins make our method win, we must count this as a gain. Our business becomes complicated if we bet in progression with a very high bet. It’s also strange, when chance is great for us, we have other difficulties! Even playing on an even chance is complicated in progress with the hands full of chips, jostling people, and put his bet on B or R. The customers of the evening and the night are cooler, less fights!

That night I dreamed that I bet on baccarat and I lost but in front of me, the Prince of Monaco won! There was really no problem to play, we were only two players. My problem was losing against His Highness ! This is the first time I play against the prince and I lost. Sacred curse of the black swan !  >:(
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:33:52 AM by Stratege »

mr j

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2019, 02:43:00 PM »
lol.... I've seen so called experienced "big chip" players fumble because they can't find a number on the felt due to the piles of chips other players have already placed.

You only need to see one number on the layout. Finding your number after that is EASY.

mr j

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »
If you cannot place your chips on time,,,,,,you are EITHER playing too many numbers and/or your stacks are too high due to a silly progression. Either way you slice it, its your own fault.

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2019, 02:57:48 PM »

You only need to see one number on the layout. Finding your number after that is EASY.

Correction on your part Ken. The lines on the table are enough to know where a number is. The more you play on a proper table the easier it becomes to place your bets on chip hidden numbers. The position you take up at the table is also very important. The end of the table to me is the worst place to be because you don't have a good view of the wheel and it is always difficult to place bets on zero and the first 12 numbers.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2019, 04:17:42 PM »

If we cannot completely place our bets, and spins make our method win, we must count this as a gain. Our business becomes complicated if we bet in progression with a very high bet. It’s also strange, when chance is great for us, we have other difficulties! Even playing on an even chance is complicated in progress with the hands full of chips, jostling people, and put his bet on B or R. The customers of the evening and the night are cooler, less fights!

That night I dreamed that I bet on baccarat and I lost but in front of me, the Prince of Monaco won! There was really no problem to play, we were only two players. My problem was losing against His Highness ! This is the first time I play against the prince and I lost. Sacred curse of the black swan !  >:(
the only gain that counts is monetary one. Others are not important.

mr j

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2019, 04:29:31 PM »
You should already know the color of your number needed to play. Lets say you can see the number 24. You want to bet the 13 (its covered with chips). You know what column the 24 is in, you know the column your 13 is in, you know its black etc. This is not difficult people.

Another example of rookie idiot players >>> They want to bet the 29, its covered with chips. There are NO chips on the 28 30 26 32. (lol)  What do the rooks do? Pick up the chips on the 29 to make sure its a 29.

MickyP

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2019, 04:52:02 PM »
LOL Ken, I think we are saying the same thing.  ::) ;D

Stratege

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2019, 06:43:20 PM »

"the only gain that counts is monetary one. Others are not important" (MrPerfect).

What you say is absolutely true ! I agree that accounting only concerns spins played and not spins that are not played (but how do you know that ?). The result is indeed financial and can be explained in particular with the concept of personal permanence and the "law of equality between continuous spins and discontinuous spins". Ignoring the spin we did not play does not pose a problem in flat bet on Even Chance (although we are present and this spin still belongs to our experience so our personal permanence).
For players who believe in the virtues of progressions against a negative expectation, it does not change anything since they play at random. But players who play very few numbers on very brief phenomena like heat, it’s better to stop as it was a shot won. In a serious application where we place very high bets, it’s better to abandon an attack if the situation is not perfectly controlled. Psychologically it's better to stop. The situations arn’t lacking with a good method, we can afford to be as careful as possible.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 06:45:51 PM by Stratege »

mr j

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2019, 10:00:09 PM »
Every RNG session is like switching to a new physical wheel.  In the very beginning of play, I don't have any statistical data collected and so I play for a certain pattern to appear and adjust my bets as the spin output achieves this pattern.  Every RNG session will achieve this pattern in a unique way, with a different assortment of numbers; the same as each physical wheel does.  Both computerized and physical wheels are RNG's and there is no way to distinguish the difference between their output.  There is probably an exception to this rule when dealing with physical bias, as computerized wheels do not have this.

ROFL,,,,,,,you're talking about online & RNG? Good luck with that. Perfect for system players.

mr j

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2019, 02:07:53 AM »
We were talking about this and then I come across this video. Notice the small white numbers after the third column? They show the 3 numbers per street in case they are all covered up. Pretty smart I guess >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My3SUl8UvN0