Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Reading at RF  (Read 1770 times)

MickyP

Re: Reading at RF
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2019, 05:31:34 PM »
I take it Steve is Australian. The two (Steve and Real) were not intentionally put into the same basket as far as the more recent character flaws are concerned.
MrPerfect, why say unfortunate when you unfortunately branded every Australian with the same weakness of character that one Australian (Steve) has?
Learn the details of Australian history and not just the fuzzy sandpit stuff that kids use to prove they are better and deserve the title of King of the sandpit.
Yes, sometimes even you disappoint me MrPerfect.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2019, 05:42:19 PM »
I take it Steve is Australian. The two (Steve and Real) were not intentionally put into the same basket as far as the more recent character flaws are concerned.
MrPerfect, why say unfortunate when you unfortunately branded every Australian with the same weakness of character that one Australian (Steve) has?
Learn the details of Australian history and not just the fuzzy sandpit stuff that kids use to prove they are better and deserve the title of King of the sandpit.

MickyP perfectly summed it up ... Scammers and those selling snakeoil type systems can belong to any Race Religion Creed... When it comes to human greed and material gain chancers are from all walks of life be it corporate blue collar you name it...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Joe

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2019, 05:59:04 PM »
Real being put at the same basket with Steve is a very offensive for Real. While Real never told any bs, Steve is full of it. ...
That wasn't my intention, I only said that they are both "irritating".
   General rull: do never trust Australians,  all of them are children of scambags. That's how their entire country was populated . All human garbage was sent there. Nothing changed from this time... they didn't got any better.
Bit of a sweeping statement. For one thing, back in the early days of Australia you could be "transported" from Britain for stealing a loaf of bread if you were starving or couldn't pay your debt on time, this is hardly the same as being a "scumbag" murderer, rapist, etc. And also you're forgetting that later, many thousands of people emigrated to Australia from Europe; many Greeks moved there (and by his name I guess it's where Steve's family was from). Furthermore, Australia has a "points" system for immigrants which specifically disqualifies "undesirables" and has done for many years.

It doesn't have the best record on racism though. Back in the sixties one Australian politician infamously said "two Wongs don't make a White" when there was debate about allowing immigration from East Asia.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

mr j

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2019, 06:08:44 PM »
There are a s**t load of threads there with HG in the title.

In forums that's the ultimate form of free advertising to lure members to their thread 

I disagree. Yes, maybe a few but I think MOST of them actually do think they have a HG. Sad, very sad terminology.

Ken

UnlikelySam

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
There are a s**t load of threads there with HG in the title.

In forums that's the ultimate form of free advertising to lure members to their thread 

I disagree. Yes, maybe a few but I think MOST of them actually do think they have a HG. Sad, very sad terminology.

Ken

Unfortunately delusions of grandeur is apart of everything in Life especially Roulette apparently...😏

MickyP

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 06:14:53 PM »
Well, it's been said that if you are on a roll (winning) you must keep on playing till your luck runs out. To me this is good advice for slot players, lol.

One should examine what a winning method does to a player. They easily forget that no method will win 100% of the time. At times you are faced with back to losses and this can continue until your BR is depleted.

Players that use a "winning method" will trash it on the first loss and look for another method to play. This is wrong.
Players want what the math of the game can not provide...100% guarantee of winning.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2019, 12:21:56 AM »
l just judge from what l see. Do you yourself know any Australian who can be trusted? I never seen one, never heard of one, never met someone who did heard about one. 
   This will be my opinion till l will have experience that show otherwise. 

MickyP

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2019, 01:20:07 AM »
MrPerfect, I disagree with your generalization. I think it is very narrow minded of you.
Look at other characteristics that Steve has like shoe size, eye colour, hair colour, skin colour, ancestry, education, diet (vegetarian or not), gender, political affiliation, sheep owner and so on. You will find that you have a lot in common with the man.

Anyway, it's your choice to limit possible life experiences by being narrow minded.

Please understand I am not supporting Steve. I don't know him but I do know that your remarks about all Australians is wrong.

The following users thanked this post: mr j