Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Need some repeater stats.  (Read 810 times)

petespin

Re: Need some repeater stats.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2019, 05:16:05 PM »
Back in time (mid 90s)there were poor RNG s and  it was easy to break , now days they can control the outcome through real time ! Server based age came on scene at the last few years ,and this not good  at all ,for all of us , solution? I bet at the machines like air balls where too many guys wager at the same time , there u can win , I 've seen many guys loose at 8 seater machine , just a couple of them win .I ll be one of them !

MickyP

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2019, 07:35:23 PM »
Petespin, An interesting topic but I don't understand why players indulge in roulette setups that according to your observation are clearly fixed.

So many topics about RNG and airball and playing thousands of spins to earn a few bucks; just crazy.
Why not play on a B/M table, limit yourself to 100 spins and compare notes.

petespin

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2019, 10:02:20 AM »
Mickyp do u really believe that live tables are not fixed?at least at some point?

MickyP

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2019, 12:28:10 PM »
I think B/M tables are the most fair of all roulette platforms.

You can break down the different platforms and analyse them. I stick to B/M tables, I've never had a problem with cashing out my chips and the free stuff I get (including money) is free (very little play required to turn free money into cash chips, almost like a warm up lap).

petespin

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2019, 01:33:31 PM »
I 've seen guys wager big size units like 50 or 100 to bust em in just a few spins , I 'll never try it even if I was in a position to know to every spin s outcome! btw my system generates every good profits even if I play with 2e size unit .

The following users thanked this post: Third

MickyP

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2019, 12:07:57 AM »
Good for you Petespin.

The following users thanked this post: Third