Author Topic: Risk Free Betting  (Read 783 times)

Joe

Risk Free Betting
« on: January 13, 2019, 08:09:45 PM »
This is a way of making guaranteed profits with (almost) no risk attached, some of you may have heard of it : it's called "Matched Betting".

Step 1 : Find a bookmaker which is offering a sign-up bonus (for instance bet365 are offering to match your deposit up to £100 with a free bet.

Step 2 : Open an account at the bookie and deposit.

Step 3 : Open a betting exchange account. It doesn't matter which, betfair is the most well known.

Step 4 : You need to make a bet at the bookie in order to qualify for the bonus. Suppose you deposit £100 at bet365, find an event (soccer, horseracing, anything) and place the bet.

Step 5: Place a bet at the exchange for the event to *LOSE*. This means whatever the result, you will break even (usually you make a very small loss, but don't worry about that).

Step 6: You are now entitled to your free bet at the bookie! You have £100 to put on the event of your choice.

Step 7: By using a special optimizing formula, you place another bet using your free money at the bookie and also at the exchange, this means that you will make a profit whatever the outcome!  (for instance, if your free bet was £100 you will make about £60-£70 risk free and guaranteed.

Step 8 : Repeat steps 1-7 with all the other bookies offering sign-up bonuses (there are loads of them!).

Don't get too excited because this isn't really a long-term method of making profits, but you can certainly make a few hundred very easily. The bookies do make ongoing bonuses to tempt you into making more bets, but these are not so generous. Nevertheless if you take advantage of all the opportunities you can make a nice part-time income with next to no risk (it's not really gambling).
For more details google "Oddsmonkey.com". They have loads of videos and tutorials explaining how it all works. There are other low-risk strategies you can use to top up your income, these are also explained on the oddsmonkey site.

Littes

Re: Risk Free Betting
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 12:34:09 PM »
was easier to say "matched betting"... Well it sounds good, but there just a few events with possibility for matched betting on a monthly basis

The following users thanked this post: Rommout

Rommout

• New
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 02:40:01 PM »
Recommend me a betting exchange different from Betfair

Joe

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 03:19:32 PM »
was easier to say "matched betting"... Well it sounds good, but there just a few events with possibility for matched betting on a monthly basis
??? Littes, I think maybe you've misunderstood? Matched betting means the process of "matching" the bet at the exchange to qualify a bonus, it's not about events. There are many many opportunities each month for it, depending on how many bookies you have accounts with. If you have enough accounts you could make a full-time living doing it.

It doesn't always depend on bonuses either. Sometimes bookies give "price boosts", which means the odds are higher than they should be. For instance they might offer 9/1 on some event in a soccer match, but it should be more like 7/1. In that case you can lay the bet off at an exchange for a risk-free profit.

Joe

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 03:20:21 PM »
Recommend me a betting exchange different from Betfair
Smarkets (my favourite), BetDaq,  Matchbook

Littes

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 11:41:59 AM »
Hi Joe and thanks, Can you give us some kind of example with real event that is coming soon?

Joe

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 01:50:58 PM »
Littes, from your question I feel you haven't really grasped the concept. Try reading this :

https://www.savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html [nofollow]

Ronno27

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 09:23:22 PM »

New to forum nice to be here, . I have done matched betting and sports betting to various profits. Not just to state the obvious. Just wanted to throw 2p in to say be very good with keeping track of your accounts because it can get very tedious.

I had around 13 bookies and used oddsmonkey I got started through well known profit accmtlr not sure about postings here. In my experience timing is the key to successfully keeping tabs on changes in odds changes. And the timing to confirm your bets at same time can be difficult but can be done of course.

I found close resembles arbs bets. What genuinely happened for me is I discovered when did horse bets is I'd rather do lay no hoper in a large race and take the risk alone and created own system etc its more risk but good when apply common sense and research. But very time consuming too. I mostly play roulette now. good luck!

The following users thanked this post: Third, UnlikelySam

Third

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 01:46:09 AM »
Wow!  You gonna make a thread about what you play or have played or anything?  ;D

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

Ronno27

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 10:17:26 AM »

I do not do my lay horse system anymore but I will share some insight about what I used to do below.
Its probally more risk than average person would be willing to take. So that is why my qualifying race criteria is extremely critical. That is where all the time consuming research comes from. Like I said rather than cover the back/lay I started thinking hang on a minute.

What if I lay a horse in a long race, ideally in 14-18-or more the better,with favourites to win in form.I would mostly do it on betfair. This next line will make you probally think Im  crazy because. There is no parachute or security. Yous may laugh when I say max risk probally liabilty security £500 to make £10 from a 50-1 horse.But I honestly made £2000 in my first month. Of course prices odds vary. I would do it on 3-4 bookies.I I only lost 2 times in 12 months. And luckily they where lower odds than the example above.

But you have to be very concise. I basically would go on around alot of horse websites. And then I would compare all the experts comments and opinions based on the favourites form to win. And of course my no hoper recent form too.

When you think about logically is it easier to pick a loser out of say 18 horses than a winner.Especially when there are 3 favourite in form. Now I'm no expert on horses I admit but I am an extremely attention to detail oriented analytical person So thats where I would get my edge from by sizing up all the relevant information from experts then pick a list of horses that qualified my criteria. Alot of the time consuming I did sometimes would not yield any horses on a race day. And sometimes the liabilty would be extreme and 100-1 80-1 range so I would not be reckless in my decisions.

Anyways I dont do it anymore because its very time consuming.The risk never bothered me that much to be honest because I knew how hard I worked to make my picks. And I would rather do that than work for someone else. As say you can do arbs and matched betting so its not for everyone. But its very profitable when done correctly Cheers  ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:22:56 AM by Ronno27 »

The following users thanked this post: Joe

Joe

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 01:05:23 PM »
Hi Ronno, thanks for the interesting post. I think the days of matched betting are coming to an end; you used to be able to make a nice income from it but now the bookies are beginning to wise up. But there are lots of other opportunities in sports.

What kind of roulette systems do you use?

The following users thanked this post: Ronno27

Ronno27

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2019, 11:23:17 AM »

Hi Joe yes agree the bookies eventually aware of activities on sports betting. Roulette systems do I use, To be honest most of what I do is a work in motion I'm always learning still to this day. I use few systems now and then like 4 spins to win,and try to apple common sense approach when very long runs have happened say a dozen has gone insane amount of spins,then I will get in with a progression. But need extreme patience waiting for that to happen. Always studying new systems too. Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Third

Jesper

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 01:01:32 PM »

The best "SUREBET" was at the 1980, when I fulfil ed may dream to play in Monte Carlo. The min bet was very high, about my bankroll or a bit less.  Equal to 500 Euro on EC and 50 on inside. They paid back half on outside bets if zero.  It was an French table there dozen had a minor space and Even or odd were opposite the table. It was four person sitting on high chars checking as color chips was not.  They at the high roller tables, gave a lot free, expency food and champagne.  I and my girl start betting  the required money, and we had agreed to stop at the first zero. Not attacking the table BUT THE FOOD AND DRINKS.  We stayed for some hours and at last the zero hit, It went "in prison", and we should then have stopped. The girl place a new expense bet, but luck she won and got not only the winning bet but half of the former. We left with a few fr ace plus, and had a good time. Yes I bet black  and the girl red. We got the tip from a old book of b.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:06:28 PM by Jesper »

The following users thanked this post: Third, UnlikelySam