Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Littes BETTING HORSE RACES AND SOCCER BETTING  (Read 14020 times)

scepticus

Re: Littes BETTING HORSE RACES AND SOCCER BETTING
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2019, 03:12:21 PM »
Sam
I confine my bets to Classes 1 -2 and 3 and fields of no more than 12 .
Each- Way betting needs at least  5/1 odds to be worthwhile . I would rather bet 2 in the same race - better chance of profit ! ;D

Jesper

« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2019, 04:06:09 PM »
Scep! Just keep it for yourselfe!  You did a mistake making public the nine blocks for roulette!   

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2019, 05:01:13 PM »
Why is a mistake if someone share someting interesting (maybe to someone ) thread about roulette on roulette forum?

Jesper

« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2019, 05:13:02 PM »
He make public something nobody could understand (nobody including himself), and claim it was a working thing, anybody with some education know it was not.  Do not trust a tip if you do not know why it is good.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2019, 05:41:57 PM »
Okey, but what is the problem with sharing? I saw here many sharings, that was more less interested for people, here whit this specticus reached, that lot people talking about his topic. I saw here posting nonsense, unneccessary posts about Trump, Hitler, new world, books, musics, his lives, but posting an idea about roulette is a mistake in roulette forum.

Jesper, even you shar ideas, just like me shared. I am not talking about the proofs and trusting.

scepticus

« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2019, 08:35:50 PM »
He make public something nobody could understand (nobody including himself), and claim it was a working thing, anybody with some education know it was not.  Do not trust a tip if you do not know why it is good.
Because all too many here   do not understand Gambling Maths is no excuse for insults. It is common for the innumerate to personalise  because  they have no rational argument . Even Micky P understands  the vaildity of the Nine Blocks  but  his brain cannot  devise a method from it .

Like so many others  you ridicule because you lack the ability to THINK !
You would rather  look to the Stars  !  ;D   

Perhaps you are right , though, when you say I should not have posted  the Nine Blocks idea . Ignorance  permeate s this forum - disguised as Experience .

MickyP

« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2019, 09:18:09 PM »
I did validate the math because it is correct. There is no method in the correctness of hindsight results and there is no math in the nine blocks that directs the player to the result of the next spin. According to the math of the nine blocks the next result will be one of 37 numbers. I validate this as well.

Jesper

« Reply #172 on: Yesterday at 04:22:06 AM »
How can you feel it is an insult to not agree? Specially when we have the math on our side. You are also inviting yourself overseas to "proof" it. I have never denied, you even have won, we can win with a system there we have the wrong math as well.  Some of my own method do not involve math, more than elementary probability.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #173 on: Yesterday at 08:21:40 AM »
Scep errrrrr I was joking about the " each way " ROFL  ;D ;D ;D  It was a  ::)  moment... Aaaah well if only it was that easy :(   Well wait for it...  Are you ready for it...
" Ladies and gentlemen introducing the 9 Blocks Code "  :D ;)

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:27:57 AM by UnlikelySam »

scepticus

« Reply #174 on: Yesterday at 01:21:23 PM »
Jesper , I don't object to you disagreeing with me . Your claim that  I don't understand he Nine blocks is INSULTING  and unwarranted !

Sam.  Trying to beat the odds IS Tough ! My mistake wa in not realising that you are a Joker !
MickyP . Validating the block validates my claim that a treble is certain failing a zero. The challenge  is to find the needle in the hayrick BUT - it is there! . Finding it is a maths problem which  the innumerate  are incapable of finding .

Jesper

« Reply #175 on: Yesterday at 01:35:43 PM »
I agree we do not and end it here. There will be other talking about it as the math and poker sites you have attended and got the same rejected as not working.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #176 on: Yesterday at 03:10:15 PM »

Ouch!!!  :o  Well maybe I should take that as a compliment all things considering its my all time movie character...  Scep retorts >:( : "Sam take it any damn way you please..."

Ok alright jokes aside Scep I was indeed joking about the "Each way" - However make no mistake I was without a shred doubt absolutely serious about all the rest I made reference to! I in no way rubbished the 9 blocks ;
frankly speaking for one go through 59 pages of constant debate back and forth and reach at many a times a "Stale Mate " is literally Tough  to say the least...

I grasped it within the 1st two pages and even summarized it here to cut to the chase especially for the newbies :
https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php/topic,263.795.html  { Reply #806. }

Scep a secret between you and I ; I play it a bit now and then but only limited to using the columns ( I have studied the columns in great detail to know their natural characteristic behaviour ) when at the B&M whilst waiting for triggers for my other modes of play. Lol by no means am I advocating the 9 blocks ; just stating how it's not such a bad thing afterall to play more than one method in a session - never a wasted opportunity ;)

Regards

Sam ( Joker)

scepticus

« Reply #177 on: Yesterday at 04:49:02 PM »
I agree we do not and end it here. There will be other talking about it as the math and poker sites you have attended and got the same rejected as not working.
Solaris ‘ tests  showed a profit  of $4,000  over 7 “ Dr Talos” visits . Yet my  innumerate critics  still claim that it is invalid  !

Sigh !