Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Using Turbo's 4 spin strategy with a twist  (Read 2857 times)

UnlikelySam

Using Turbo's 4 spin strategy with a twist
« on: January 12, 2019, 08:06:54 AM »
Quote from Sputnik

If you want a single bet one dozen or column you need to search the forum for other solutions. I understand that he talks about playing two dozen or two columns. Turbo made a nice variant upon this idea - see attachment.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.                             _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sputnik in that regards we are betting dozens not to repeat itself am I correct in saying so?

What if we go against the grain and bet the opposite ; that either 1 of the dozens will repeat itself with a light progression of   5 - 6 - 8 - 12?

Example : last 4 spins dozens hit are  3 2 1 2 so we bet on dozen  3 2 1 2 and on 1st hit we stop and retrack once more. Not sure if this has been tried and tested before.

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:10:23 AM by UnlikelySam »

Trilobite

Re: Using Turbo's 4 spin strategy with a twist
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 09:38:01 AM »
The chances of this winning are most unlikely, sam.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:50:54 AM »
Trilobite most Unlikely you say so there are some Likely to win scenarios as well 😀

UnlikelySam

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 09:54:15 AM »
Jokes aside I have actually trialed that out showing some promise however with all the systems I try I do wait to see how long the ultimate demise takes to spin it's way along...

petespin

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 11:13:57 AM »
Sam if u 're looking for a single column -dozen bet take a look at xxy  which is posted here in this forum , I 've made an very big analysis on this and I can help u with some tweaks , imo no system would work if play completely mechanical , u 'll need to take your decision at some point ! Well the funny thing is my best system is completely mechanical and very close to the holy grail , as if in 20 spins u 'll face even 10 to 15 looses u 'll  be plus much more! Without playing straight  numbers!

petespin

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »
Rumours say that turbo has the hg ,I can accept this fact simply Becoz turbo is genius !!!

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 11:21:31 AM »
Hey Petespin 8)  Bro are you referring to XXY where we bet the single dozen / column after 3 spins  example  3 3 2 we bet on 2 or we bet the dominant doz / col which would be 3?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:23:28 AM by UnlikelySam »

petespin

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 11:27:43 AM »
Yes but I can give u use full tips how to bet minimize the risk

UnlikelySam

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 11:31:03 AM »
No prob. You can Pm me or share it here if you up to it.

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.

petespin

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 02:11:57 PM »
Well done  I 'll think if I post it here or pm u , I 'll show u what's the best way to proceed imo of course but keep in mind that when it comes to roulette and involved to make a decision most of the time i am right , I can even beat roulette with a not really good bet selection and this is very important , as u May know people always looking for something better , this is my logic as Well .

UnlikelySam

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 02:26:50 PM »
Well done  I 'll think if I post it here or pm u , I 'll show u what's the best way to proceed imo of course but keep in mind that when it comes to roulette and involved to make a decision most of the time i am right , I can even beat roulette with a not really good bet selection and this is very important , as u May know people always looking for something better , this is my logic as Well .

Ok bro so how do we proceed with that strategy?

petespin

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 02:27:03 PM »
U know what's my problem to post for free here ? There are guys criticize in a very bad manner , I don't like  that , nobody does, u know i am sure that everything I 'll post it will work for u when u really got it and follow the rules to the letter , cuz if u change the rules and play your way then s not my  fault if u loose ....

UnlikelySam

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »
Petespin in every genre there are critics unfortunately ; especially in forums it's part of the intricacies. However please don't feel pressurized to reveal any method you are not comfortable with sharing. Yes I always take an idea no matter how trivial one may think it is and improve on it according to my own strategy. Lol let's reinvent the wheel😁

petespin

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 02:36:44 PM »
I'll send a pm to explain how to play but it will take time and don't forget English is not my other unguage so I have difficulties ,so be patient when I have free time ...cheers etet

UnlikelySam

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »
No prob bro. Whenever you are ready. In the mean time I shall be busy with a few other strategies i am testing out.

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.