Author Topic: R.D. Ellison  (Read 1207 times)

Sputnik

R.D. Ellison
« on: January 11, 2019, 09:26:47 AM »

I buy the book Gamble To Win but can not find the 3Q Angle system.

My book's name is GAMBLE TO WIN - A COMPLETE GUIDE FOR THE SERIOS PLAYER

I notice there is two books with the same cover but the other books name is only GAMBLE TO WIN

Can some one sell this book to me that include the 3Q Angle system or show me the right book.

I attach the two different covers of the book.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, Third

thomasleor

Re: R.D. Ellison
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:56:59 AM »

I have the book too. One of the best ever written on the subject of gambling. Ellison is mainly a Craps player which is reflected in the book as the majority of it is dedicated to Craps. Roulette not so much , though mentioned in a few chapters.

Perhaps you thought of his - https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/gamble-to-win-roulette_r-d-ellison/308736/#isbn=0818406275&idiq=6026590

If you seek the 3Q Angle sys check it out here;

https://www.vlsroulette.com/index.php?topic=120.0
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:32:52 AM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Sputnik, Third

Sputnik

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 03:01:25 PM »

- - -

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

palestis

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 11:34:39 PM »
There is a reason Ellison chose those 3 QUADS and those 2 DS's.
The three quads are situated in two groups of 6 numbers each, opposite each other on the wheel.
And the 2 DS's are also situated opposite each other, but in a space that was left blank by the 3 quads.
In a way those 24 numbers are equally distributed around the wheel.
Ellison does not know if these 2 groups will work in the single 0 wheel.
He only vouches for the 00 wheel.
If you want to transfer the same idea to a single 0 wheel, you have to come up with 3 different quads and 2 different DS's that are situated similarly to the 00 wheel layout.
I have done it 10 years ago (and it worked well too), but I forgot which quads and DS's I picked.
You just have to spend some time to experiment with various combinations.
But as far as I remember the Ellison's quads and ds's  worked pretty well even on the single 0 wheel.
I am not sure if the fact that they are opposite to each other makes the difference in success.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:38:24 PM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Sputnik, Third

mr j

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 03:02:26 AM »
I bought this book years ago (still have it) along with many more. Too many numbers for me. Funny thing,,,,,,so I own quite a few roulette books, all in storage now. There is something all of them have in common in regards to the systems in print. They all bet many numbers. Not one book do I own talks about betting on three numbers. Does this mean I'm wrong? No. I believe its simple laziness printing garbage for the system junkies.

Ken

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Sputnik

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 04:29:28 AM »

Thanks Palestis!
I find solution for R.D. Ellison Europé Wheel Layout.

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 05:11:17 AM by Sputnik »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third

Sputnik

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 05:22:32 AM »

When i compare R.D. Ellison solution for the American Wheel/Table layout versus the European solution i can see that the Europen solution have a better average spread over the Wheel layout.

Sputnik

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 05:25:37 AM »

But i notice i made a misstake - i should look at each dozen by it self to get even spread.
Get back upon that.

Cheers

Joe

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 10:18:39 AM »
I bought this book years ago (still have it) along with many more. Too many numbers for me. Funny thing,,,,,,so I own quite a few roulette books, all in storage now. There is something all of them have in common in regards to the systems in print. They all bet many numbers. Not one book do I own talks about betting on three numbers. Does this mean I'm wrong? No. I believe its simple laziness printing garbage for the system junkies.

Ken
Ken, if there's one thing I've learned about you it's that you believe betting many numbers is bad, I guess that means betting the even chances is bad too. So this means that you don't believe anyone can win playing Craps or Baccarat? since those are both EC games.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 01:26:53 PM »
I have tried Ellison's solution but only betted on numbers 1-6 and 31-36 that is to say 2 bets at a time. I wait for the trigger which is 3 times that none of those numbers appear. So far it hits after the 4th spin and the most thus far is within 12 spins. Therefore it could be implemented with a longer trigger platform if need be .Playing on a single 0 wheel. More testing definitely needs to be done although it does show some form of merit.

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:29:46 PM by UnlikelySam »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third

Sputnik

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 01:40:18 PM »

I took a look at my collection and find some nice Bi-Modal charts from Pierre Basieux.

Will try to change and modify them into two Dozen bets using Line and Corner bets.

Maybe some one can use the 13/15 or 13/14 nr selection using R.D. Ellison selection and skip Line/Corner.

Just one idea.

Other option is to remove some chips and make it 12/12 Bi-Modal, then the only things that is not the same as   R.D. Ellison is the Line/Corner bets.

Will buy the other book next week.

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 02:04:14 PM by Sputnik »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, Third, UnlikelySam

Sputnik

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 05:01:09 PM »

R.D. Ellison Selection European Wheel

Six splits for each dozen selection on the table layout
 Covering 6 numbers one each side using Bi-Modal spread with total 12 numbers.

See attachment:

mr j

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 05:16:54 PM »
How do the odds change in favor of those 12 numbers?

Sputnik

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 05:29:33 PM »

Here we can compare the Bi-Modal selections spread 00 wheel versus 0 wheel.

See attachment for American wheel:

Joe

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 10:29:18 AM »
How do the odds change in favor of those 12 numbers?
How do the odds change when playing your system?  ;)