Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: I met dr Talos  (Read 1083 times)

jerome26b

Re: I met dr Talos
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 07:25:22 PM »
And to Jerome, if I answer to your question, I give you my system, and I do not plan to.
If you can't solve the riddle doesn't seems the riddle is fake.
  I do not understand quantum physics
Hi Mrtalos and welcome back after so long so the fact you’re posting again in this thread means you’re still reading the forum without being logged. I did a thread about your session dump and i suppose you saw my topics in the first page and it’s what you talk about now. Cause it’s the only real piesce of information you gave with some numbers, positions, outcomes, highest debt in the game and even more interesting total number played i used this info to try making a kind of reverse engineering and i was really able to get the same amount of numbers with quite logical selections of bet between sections and after hits or not always checking where i’m in the ratio. Anyway in some sections it’s mathematically impossible considering the number of hits you get in that section, the numbers you bet and the mathematics. The only possibility is that you don’t bet every spin or either you do a parlay but you refuted these facts. So what do we have to think ?that your are a magician ? That you found hidden mathematics or geometry laws that nobody knows ? Of course everything is possible, Einstein proved it when he invented his theory of relativity but there’s at some moments maths and formulas to aassist a theory and it’s what Einstein did.
You can write me privately if you don’t want to expose here or just give an answer to my questions without revealing your Bertrand.
one last word you remember Juncissorhand the scammer that stoled some people money on another forum (and that i bring the proof long time ago he had nothing but people laughed on me and i saw some people were stolen by this crap). I would not be surprised that the initiator of this thread is the same guy ...

Did you met Reyth finally ?

Jerome.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:32:30 PM by jerome26b »

MickyP

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 07:45:00 PM »
DrTalos, like other seasoned players who post on the forum you have emphasized the importance of thought around structuring a working method. I got this as I got Ken who says to think out of the box (pretty much what you have stated).

The one thing that I have noticed is that people are focused more on your Bertrand than your teachings. Your posts/threads that you shared with us on your thought process are valuable and I think your teachings will lead to the prize. Maybe not to discover your method but to discover another method using the principals you have shared so freely on the forum.

It's nice to know that you are fine and doing well.

The following users thanked this post: Third

DrTalos

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 08:05:44 PM »
Michael, you should remember that the thread about decrypting my Bertrand was Reyth's. He posted about that, not me. From me you always had ideas, suggestions, advises. Or, like other said, deceptions, lies, riddles, nonsense.
  No, i didn't meet Reyth. He disappeared from the forum and from my mailbox in the same time. Never heard from him since last summer.
  Jerome, you make few mistakes in your posts. You take assumption you did like certainty, and opinions like facts. You are sure that you understood part of my way of playing. I disagree.
  I am no magician, no Einstein. Maybe just a lucky guy with the right idea.

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, MickyP, Third

MickyP

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 08:12:17 PM »
"From me you always had ideas, suggestions, advises. Or, like other said, deceptions, lies, riddles, nonsense." quote DrTalos.

Hahaha.... I love this line because it is so blatantly true; you made my day DrTalos, Thanks.

MickyP

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 08:26:52 PM »
DrTalos, I am aware that Reyth posted your "clues"; I was referring to the one thread "How I make my systems" that you started and the many posts in other threads you posted on.

People dispute what others say if it does not fit their agenda so don't be surprised if they dispute the fact that you did not meet Reyth.

I have taken much of what you shared on the forum and used the information to establish a foundation to base potential methods upon. One thing that comes to mind is selecting a target area; works like a charm.

I hope you will stay for a while. 

The following users thanked this post: Third

jerome26b

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »
Michael, you should remember that the thread about decrypting my Bertrand was Reyth's. He posted about that, not me. From me you always had ideas, suggestions, advises. Or, like other said, deceptions, lies, riddles, nonsense.
  No, i didn't meet Reyth. He disappeared from the forum and from my mailbox in the same time. Never heard from him since last summer.
  Jerome, you make few mistakes in your posts. You take assumption you did like certainty, and opinions like facts. You are sure that you understood part of my way of playing. I disagree.
  I am no magician, no Einstein. Maybe just a lucky guy with the right idea.
i got it thanks just point at least one of my mistake so based on what i pointed out in the problematic section for example .... don’t give your bertrand just an idea about the mistake.