blockdamofo

Author Topic: Dozen progression  (Read 1239 times)

leowls

Dozen progression
« on: January 10, 2019, 06:57:08 AM »
I have been testing with this pprgression on roulette simulator for some time now and it has been grinding profits for me. The progression i use is as follows:

Continue to progress until you hii the limit of your bankroll. If you are at the 3rd level, continue to play in that level until a new high. I always bet on the same dozen. I have never once went passed 4th level.

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik, SugTips, oaknshield, Mako, Third

Mako

Re: Dozen progression
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 11:51:05 AM »
We know that streaks of 25+ without a same dozen hit aren’t that rare, I think 1M+ RNG results had it happening about once every couple hundred spins. Longest was a 30 streak, but again, that was 1M+.

Can probably go for a while before destruction though, dance between those raindrops baby. :)

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third

Sputnik

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 04:35:34 PM »

I like the progression and made a small test with another selection with good results.

Cheers

eddie

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 08:38:59 PM »
@sputnik What was your selection?

sam41

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 01:13:11 AM »
My advice would be go with either the dozen that just hit or the one from 2 spins ago. Thus avoiding streaks where a dozen is asleep. Perhaps you can have 25 spins where no dozen repeats or the dozen from 2 spins ago doesn't come, I don't know. Just seems like it would be less likely to go that way with the variance parameters.

sam41

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 01:16:58 AM »
Or, and this would take ages but guarantee profits, apply this staking plan to Palestis's xyy system trigger. That does win often, it let me down on the occasions where progression got out of hand and still no win but this would handle that and pick up loads of wins either side of a freak run.

You get 3 spins after a trigger hits and if you play on columns as well you won't have to wait too long. If you lose all 3 you wait for the next chance (stick to what lost, cols or dozens) and continue following this staking plan. I doubt you would ever go past level 3 nevermind 4!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:24:08 AM by sam41 »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Jake007

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 08:40:10 PM »
Leowls, with what looks like no minimum profit its a grinding system. Nothing wrong with that. Looks like the first couple bets on each level youre not making money but staying in the game. With a cap of four levels you probably wont lose bankroll either... which is good.

How can you make this better? I like the four levels. I wouldnt change it. Maybe change your bet amounts so you are in profit or closer to profit on each spin.

Third

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 09:45:41 PM »
I have personally seen a Dozen go missing for 39 spins and I can simulate 41 spins.  Plans should be made for that rare day that is approaching where a bust out in this progression occurs, either by a single drawdown or successive drawdowns.

Using the proposed structure, I wouldn't feel even slightly comfortable unless my progression was at least 82 elements in length.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007