Author Topic: Everything Football : Betting strategies etc etc...  (Read 462 times)

UnlikelySam

Everything Football : Betting strategies etc etc...
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:05:45 PM »
Hi All

The idea of this thread is to bring together like minded football enthusiasts. Please feel free to discuss all kinds of football betting markets so we can possibly have a winning chance or somewhat rather with all the ideas and opinions combined.! Call it a "football cookbook" type of thread if you may ;) ...

Let's get the ball rolling * Pun intended * ... What betting markets are you betting on???

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.

GIAJJENNO

Re: Everything Football : Betting strategies etc etc...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:45:26 PM »
Rather nothing!

I know one privat hungarian betting group, whoes in the last two years had only 2 losing months, and 22 winning. There tips are consistently winning, but I dont know how they do. In last month was from 33 tips 29 wins. Odds from 1,6 to 2,2. Entry fee 15-20 euro monthly.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 01:58:13 PM »
Hey Giajjenno

Was actually hoping you would also contribute to the thread as well...

Perhaps they have the inside info? Even with the inside info deals can turn sour so things will not go according to initial plan for the outcast.

Footballs bets are extremely difficult especially the infamous accumulator. Betting for a winner is almost impossible everytime. Recently tried betting even odd goals with some success.

petespin

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 05:53:18 PM »
Sam u 'll be so disappointed at some point with footfall betting , there s  a sure fire way to win at this betting but u 'll need huge BR , are u ready to accept this bro? Do u have a huge BR ? i am talking about fair enough big amounts , not just bull.....

UnlikelySam

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 07:00:11 PM »
Petespin I guess with almost all forms of successful betting a large BR is needed. Lol probably in my early days would have hopped on board eagerly but now how times have really changed...

petespin

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 09:59:35 AM »
There s a system that a guy follows and he's really have good profits , has to do with scores and specifically with the 2-1 1-2   , well he focus at some teams , 2 or 3 and he bets using a kind of progression till 2-1 coming , using virtual losses becoming much better , this is a long term method but it works for the reason those scores have a pay out at least of 9 ! Important thing is that this score is coming very often ,did u play that way?

petespin

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 10:03:58 AM »
If I rember well he's using a 22 step progression, now u 're telling me how can u ever loose using 5 virtual looses as well? U have to be the unluckiest person at whole universe!

UnlikelySam

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 10:59:26 AM »
Hey Petespin

I didn't play that system however did bet with a progression in basketball. Betting on quarters live that at least one quarter will be odd total . Worked out quite well especially NBA matches ; seldom lost however to be quite frank I do no like following that particular sport :-\  Though with a proper BR and with odds of 1.7 or so can really make a handsome tide.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 11:11:25 AM »
Man o man didn't check the odds for Man city win both halves :(  9 - 0 against Burton😟