Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: To be or not to be (Strategy) ???  (Read 788 times)

Re: To be or not to be (Strategy) ???
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 02:36:24 PM »
Lol Petespin had that very same discussion with a mate of mine about players also playing bets ;)

Afterall sports is a political game with all the trimmings. Unbelievable put in an accumulator for under 5.5 goals and a team that couldn't score to save their Life scores to take it to 6 goals :-\

petespin

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 06:01:47 PM »
U know I have a mate that he s x football player , it was about 3 years ago and he told me to place a bet in a game from Russia league if Remember well was crasnontar vs k uban (same city ) he told me to bet for 1-3 score , the game finally ends 2-3 ! But I bet for 3,5 o and won ! I try to say if an info like this exposed then they can change it a little bit!!

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 07:14:38 PM »
Yes definitely and only a small group would be aware of the change :-\  I personally like over under 2.5 markets cos odds are excellent. However would be awesome in an accumulator if could predict it 100% which is almost impossible. In essence think instead of betting under over 2.5 maybe make it 3.5 for some matches?

petespin

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 07:10:49 AM »
Sam did u know that in Holland 2nd many games start to play for 'real' after the 1-1 ?? I know a guy work for them (bookies) and told me about!

petespin

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 07:13:27 AM »
I guess they bet to achieved too many goals,isn't??

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 11:50:04 AM »
Petespin the ultimate market would then be BTTS for that scenario ;)  odds are great too.

Lol this thread was aiming at Roulette and now it's turn into a football analogy. No doubt football is a beautiful game apart from the politics thats part and parcel! Is there any forum here where we can continue our football chat or one perhaps could be started for like minded people as you and I?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:51:39 AM by UnlikelySam »

MickyP

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2019, 11:59:47 AM »
Start a thread under the Sport Betting Section on this forum. There are many members and visitors who will enjoy reading and contributing to your thread.

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2019, 12:03:21 PM »
Hi MickyP

Thanks mate that would be an awsome idea  :)

Regards

Sam.

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2019, 01:13:30 PM »
Petespin  MickyP I have started a new thread Everything football. Would appreciate your discussions in the thread if not too much trouble :)  let's put our ideas together and take it from there...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

dobbelsteen

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2019, 02:18:12 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NevFFMLInak&t=17s

This is my video, where I play SSB for the dozens or the columns. You can start the betting with 2 units. This means your bankroll can be much more little. The trigger is a random sequence of 4 spins. The big advantage is , you never have to wait voor a trigger. The disadvantage is the Martingale bet selection. You can decrease the risk when you start the betting after 2 virtual losses The risk is 8 units  by a no hit.

Have pleasure by watching the video. I invite you to subscribe my channel for more videos

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2019, 03:37:45 PM »
Hi Dobbelsteen

Could you also provide a link in the forum of that strategy.

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.

petespin

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2019, 05:28:27 PM »
 u Know guys  i am done with football , I am sure about cheating me , but in roulette I have a system that anything they can do ,they can't affect of how I play!!!!!!!!  I can overcome any cheating by them !!  I can give u use full tips but its not q urantee that 'll win , but in roulette i am sure about it and for big amounts !

petespin

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2019, 05:40:02 PM »
I see guys like  dooblesteen in this forum try to help other guys , but let me ask u ? Do u truly believe that if someone had something real good post it for u here for free ? I 'll answer   , NO WAY !   If someone has a real sure fire way to beat roulette will not post it here..... I assure u !

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2019, 06:43:27 PM »
Petespin that's exactly what I said about football as well when analysed every single match to the very T only for 1 or 2 match to spoil the whole batch. Actually thought something is amiss with my betting strategy :o . That's why I created the other thread to get other's take on it. Basketball Tennis Darts you name it tried at that. Basketball there is an almost good enough strategy for live betting.

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2019, 06:50:34 PM »
Petespin I have yet to meet anyone that has any flawless system in any form of betting and will give it away for absolutely nothing as that may be the very downfall as others have gone that very same route. As I say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions and another mate says No good deed goes unpunished :-\

However I believe in using a system by others  and adapting to it with a personal modification whether it works is a whole different story.