Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: To be or not to be (Strategy) ???  (Read 787 times)

To be or not to be (Strategy) ???
« on: January 08, 2019, 10:47:04 AM »
Hi All

Been browsing the forum for some time time ; very interesting indeed! Firstly I apologize if this type of strategy has been asked before ??? :-\

Strategy :

Playing 1U each on numbers 1 -24 ; split type bet totalling 12U. What would be the ideal progression for a strategy as such to overcome say 3 losses in a row?

Thanks.

Sam.

petespin

Re: To be or not to be (Strategy) ???
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 11:22:35 AM »
Well if u try to play these kind of strategies u must be willing to save some money to get a taxi to go back to your home ( unless u don't have a car ) or u have to walk feet by feet simply Becoz  u d loose all your bankroll playing that way!  Could be a real disaster , u better try anything else than this , :) .

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 11:42:21 AM »
Hi Petespin

Thanks for your response. Lol I forgot to mention a BR of 200U in the eventual total loss. I know this is totally frowned up ; putting it mildly however I will be playing this on Online RNG  :-[  as the B&M is a tad bit far. I have tried numerous strategies from here and also other forums in search of a constant win. Aaaah well guess gotta do some more searching. I have run it via simulators with mixed results :o

Thanks.

Sam.

petespin

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 12:53:48 PM »
Hey Sam all u need is to find systems that based on solid triggers this is what my friend nullify the house edge , and make u win at steady basis , sometimes it needs patience , but  what do u prefer ? Loose or win? Anyway I 've a system that have passed over 300.000 spins and wins no matter what , that's what I needed !

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 12:59:53 PM »
Petespin exactly that Patience is what I have as I tend to watch the wins looking for any form of triggers. I am familiar with watching them even sector types betting. Errrrrr care to share your system mate ?

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 01:05:22 PM »
Oh Btw I do not promote any software in any way however I have come across an app from Playstore called Roulette Monitor. Maybe it's old news but it helps with triggers tho it has a limit of 50 delays :-\

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.

petespin

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 01:08:33 PM »
Look sam I co operate with a guy on this project and it took long time and really hard work to make it perfect , of course I will not share somethin like that in an open forum , and I don't even think to sell it , this is a world wide job my friend , as u can be anywhere and to earn money , it works in auto air ball machines as Well , so u tell me what did u do if u had in your hands something like that?

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 01:15:12 PM »
Highly Understandable Petespin. I omitted the  "or is it a secret" bit in that sentence lol when asking about your system. Knowledge is definitely power bro. Do tell me tho when I'm being a right way pain though ; that strategy I mentioned has anybody tried it to see number of hits etc ? I am an avid football bettor been at it for some time and tried all betting markets under the sun. Now currently trying this Roulette way of Life :)

Thanks.

Regards

Sam.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:20:34 PM by UnlikelySam »

petespin

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 01:24:10 PM »
I call it goldmine cuz 've changed my life ,there are also winning systems  , and don't be fooled by guys tell u that no system can beat roulette wheel , do your research always looking at the right direction bro , and believe it its so easy to get confused searching for a winning system.

The following users thanked this post: Third

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 01:34:30 PM »
Knowing there is light at the end of the tunnel gives one enough motivation to start digging for the ultimate strategy. Thanks bro for your words of encouragement 😉 Yep there are tons and tons of systems just gotta filter out the sand and dirt to reveal the  "Gold" .

Regards

Sam.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:37:31 PM by UnlikelySam »

petespin

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 01:35:01 PM »
I am football bettor as Well and I 've devised some systems that are based at math patterns and work big time , but football betting is very complicated from of gambling rather than roulette and only u can win in long term , its impossible to win every single day in football betting , don't u think?

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2019, 01:40:30 PM »
The unpredictably of football is the real killer. Not forgetting the dreaded Draws. I won my fair share and also lost my fair share lol.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2019, 02:20:05 PM »
The unpredictably of football is the real killer. Not forgetting the dreaded Draws. I won my fair share and also lost my fair share lol.

Exactly. Unnneccessary to analyze matches. When you see in 20 matches they have teams scored average 2.97 vs. 3,42 plays wirh each other, and clear 0-0 the score, I have nothing to say. When home team is in 6 matches wins row, and the away team in 6 match took only 1 point, and the result is clear 0-3, I have nothing to say. And so many same situations jappening always every day. And tennis is worst than football.

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2019, 02:30:28 PM »
Giajjeno I used to also calculate average goals scored for both teams for under and over betting and that worked out as you quite stated dismally :-\

Stats seem to count for absolutely nothing nowadays. Tried my hand at tennis also since there is no Draws that was appealing. Amazing how often the favorite loses there too. Accumulators for football I would sometimes bet 22 teams only for 2 to fail me.

petespin

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 02:31:13 PM »
U see guys the New v.a.r s*** , referees use how they really like , imo nothing new is for players concerns!!! Don't forget about fixed games, the vast majority of the players are gamblers aswelll ..omg ;D