Royal Panda roulette

Poll

Dear visitors of the Forum please Express your opinion about the bet in the game with a negative expectation!

flat bet
 progressive bet
I don't know

Author Topic: Attention! Offer for all  (Read 630 times)

MickyP

Re: Attention! Offer for all
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 04:57:36 AM »
Out of all the mathematicians this guy will find one to bend the rules that civilization was built upon (math rules).

Dane posted a legitimate concern and was simply ignored. I think this is or could be a scam and I see it as forum pollution.

Delete the tread.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 05:21:52 AM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: Dane

Dane

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 07:47:30 AM »
Yes, I was simply ignored. Remember the old proverb: "WHERE IGNORANCE IS BLISS, T´IS FOLLY
(foolish) TO BE WISE".

I am glad that you are still able to see clearly, although a Swedish member recently diagnosed you. He clearly seems to know much, but as far as I know he is not a psychiatrist.
A highly developed intellect can go hand in hand with disrespect for morals. A kind of inner pollution; not too far from his political opponents.
 I ask myself whether it is wise to even try to continue communicating with such people.
 Rena rama sanningen.

evs

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 07:55:26 AM »
Dear Dane, You have not been ignored! Do not forget about the time difference. Each of the like-minded people will contribute to the common cause. It's not just about the money!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:02:20 AM by evs »

evs

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 11:10:55 AM »
Out of all the mathematicians this guy will find one to bend the rules that civilization was built upon (math rules).

Dane posted a legitimate concern and was simply ignored. I think this is or could be a scam and I see it as forum pollution.

Delete the tread.

no one's going to break the rules! We must understand how to use them!

Dane

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2019, 11:49:27 AM »
Oh yes, just live and PAY in accordance with All the Laws of Nature, including the Forum Rules!
I mailed kav and told him about the Money aspect. Deleting or not deleting is now up to him.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Joe

Trilobite

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2019, 11:54:26 AM »
So many scammers, so few bullets.

The following users thanked this post: Joe

Joe

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2019, 11:56:13 AM »
I propose to order a mathematical work from real mathematicians-professionals!In this work, all information about random sequences and methods of working with them will be disclosed. Our questions will also be answered.
So this mathematician isn't you?  ;)
"All information about random sequences and methods of working with them will be disclosed". That sounds like a tall order, and it's also pretty vague. And what questions do you have in mind which you can't already get from a standard book on probability and statistics?