Royal Panda roulette

Poll

Dear visitors of the Forum please Express your opinion about the bet in the game with a negative expectation!

flat bet
 progressive bet
I don't know

Author Topic: Attention! Offer for all  (Read 401 times)

evs

Attention! Offer for all
« on: January 07, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »
The problem is that most people don't understand math! In this regard, erroneous ideas are considered endlessly. Published ideas that can not explain the authors themselves. It is similar to the Kama Sutra (64 sexual positions) in which instead of the woman use the brain and brains of people around!I propose to order a mathematical work from real mathematicians-professionals!In this work, all information about random sequences and methods of working with them will be disclosed. Our questions will also be answered.I propose to hire a mathematician in any country in the world in which it will be profitable!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:41:28 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

Re: Attention! Offer for all
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:50:42 PM »
Wow thanks!  How will you find a mathematician that will be familiar enough with random sequences to assert that his knowledge is enough to defeat a negative expectation game?  Don't most mathematicians say its impossible?

Joe

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 03:03:30 PM »
Don't most mathematicians say its impossible?
Yes, that's why I don't see the point of such an exercise.

evs

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 03:19:21 PM »
There is a lack of information. having received reliable information, each person will decide what to do.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 03:52:24 PM »
Some guys are funny.
  So what is a point? Do you need reliable book on the math to tell you how to explore random numbers produced by non random physical system? Maybe physical info will be more reliable to study physical system, don't you think so? How much do you wanna pay for that math guy anyway?

evs

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 04:02:21 PM »
One of my like-minded people understands Russian well and speaks English.He'll help with the translation.If you are really interested in the question write to me .

Dane

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 04:57:12 PM »
You did not answer the latest question from MrPerfect. In other words: IS IT FREE?

In your first post you mentioned Kama Sutra. I am sure there are 64 hookers around. Not free.
Personally I prefer Yoga Sutra.

Third

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 04:59:01 PM »
Hey Dane, are you like this in real life too?  Or do you :hilarious post: just because you can?

Dane

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 05:13:18 PM »
You can ask questions in a hurry! After all you might not be that different from me. I can play the piano rather fast too :)
My  body type is first and foremost PITTA (you know: One of the main doshas in the ancient Indian Health system called Ayur Veda). After decades of practicing a scientifically validated meditation technique
I have more than just a superficial knowledge of these matters.

I did not ask evs just because I could, though. IF IT IS NOT FREE, IT SHOULD NOT BE POSTED HERE.
THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS AROUND, YOU KNOW.

evs

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 06:48:20 PM »
Dear visitors of the Forum please Express your opinion about the bet in the game with a negative expectation!

1) flat bet
2) progressive bet

Mathematical justification is welcome!
Tomorrow I'll write what mathematicians think!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:56:37 PM by evs »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 08:05:00 PM »
If your game offers you negative expectations,  put money flat in your poket and progress to the exit.  ;D  Math explanation:
 Your money in your poket is better then in someone's. Hope it's clear.

Argus

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 08:49:40 PM »
In my opinion the math is rather simple and I for one don’t think a mathematician can offer anything new. I also think most here understand that but still continue to look for a back doorbecause the game gets in your head.

All math seems to boil down to 36/1. The more bets you make cuts into that equation.  You bet 6 straight up you are down to 6/1.  Bet that 3 times and you’re down to 2/1. Throw in a few splits or quads and you don’t win even if you win.  It’s straight up math and doesn’t deviate. I’m still a sucker though.

mr j

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 11:03:11 PM »
This is where Kav should step in. Delete the entire thread.

Argus

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2019, 01:27:08 AM »
Why is that Mr J, just curious. Why step in NOW?  Was it something I said, or just the thread in general? 

mr j

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 04:09:24 AM »
Now? Nope. It never should of got THIS far. Thread deleted and author banned including IP.