Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Why the Penny doesn't Drop.  (Read 376 times)

MickyP

Why the Penny doesn't Drop.
« on: January 06, 2019, 09:00:50 AM »
I have had disagreements with the likes of MrPerfect, Real, Mike, Mr J, and a number of other "Top Dogs" of the game so at a point I examined my own stubbornness by going back, reading and trying to understand what these players were saying to me.
Then the penny dropped.
All of a sudden the game looked so different almost like I was gifted with a third eye. No it's not magic but this is what happens when you are driven by the passion to learn through understanding as opposed to learning parrot fashion.

The penny fails to drop for many on the forum who continue with the same old same old...

Instead of waiting in line for a "great" method to be posted; handed to you on a silver platter, rather learn WHAT makes this and other methods great. Evaluate your own behavior and work on your weaknesses.

If you are waiting in line then there are some members who dish out systems complete with winning graphs to spur you on.

Has the penny dropped for you?

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Third

mr j

Re: Why the Penny doesn't Drop.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 02:01:58 PM »
WOW  ;)

MrPerfect.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 03:35:41 PM »
Nice one. You understand the source of all your problems. Now real adventure begins. ... ;)

mr j

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 03:57:10 PM »
"Now real adventure begins" >> As I have commented many times before,,,, once you realize the MANY ways roulette WON'T work and looking at the FEW ways that it will,,,,the hard part truly begins.

Try and make Mac & cheese without any cheese. (if that makes sense). Thinking WAY WAY outside the box is a TRUE gift. You either have it or you dont.

The following users thanked this post: Third

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 06:53:14 PM »
Nice one. You understand the source of all your problems. Now real adventure begins. ... ;)

Not all problems MrPerfect but I do understand why it was such a mission to reach my set targets at times. Almost like trying to drill a hole but the bit is not properly seated in the chuck. You'll drill the hole but it won't be round and the risk of breaking the bit is high. A nice clean round hole is what players should be aiming for.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 02:55:30 PM »
Try and make Mac & cheese without any cheese. (if that makes sense). Thinking WAY WAY outside the box is a TRUE gift. You either have it or you dont.

I had to thank this post because I am actually out of cheese but have plenty of pasta.  I am actually going to go buy some canned mac & cheese today!  My stomach loves your post!!

I do understand why it was such a mission to reach my set targets at times.

I know that we are in a race against the statistical results that are haunting us with such great precision.  In an environment like this, where it is like we are being hunted, little things matter alot and our survival is always at stake.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 03:01:03 PM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: mr j, MickyP

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 08:35:36 AM »
Many set up targets out of the blue in roulette.
Monetary targets are example of such " out of the blue".
   The only target that can be there is player himself for himself.
    I can give example of my targets in roulette:
1. Collect data properly, create a model.
2. Play only when game corresponding model.
3. If it does something else instead corresponding the model, l will do something else as well... collect more data to model more situations, or have a beer, chat, smoke, but not play.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Third

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 10:57:08 PM »
1) Create loss model
2) Collect data while playing
3) Play until loss model is reached and stop playing
4) Everything else is winning