Author Topic: Marigny de Grilleau´s thoughts on the notion of Chance  (Read 4846 times)

Sputnik

Re: Marigny de Grilleau´s thoughts on the notion of Chance
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2019, 05:30:32 PM »

Ludo i stay corrected.

The Point is that 2.8 is less and weaker then 3.16 and indication that the STD stop growing and you have regression twoards the mean, correction, they can come as small, medium and large Waves.

Cheers

ludo8400

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2019, 12:34:15 PM »
@ sputnik
Thanks I understand.
When the Statistical Ecart is declining, you will have your UNIT PLUS soon.
Nice day
Ludo8400 from Belgium

Stratege

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2019, 10:03:30 AM »

SPUTNIK, you wanted to talk to me about the techniques on the gaps before posting but I do not know the way that you presented. Can you explain more simply so that everyone understands ? How many figures to wait and can you give a gap (example 30/7) and how to play, duration, we need simple benchmarks…  :)
Soon I will post to explain why for nearly a century many players have not understood the theorizations of Marigny. This story will make everyone think.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 10:06:17 AM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: Third

kav

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2019, 11:06:45 AM »
What an amazing topic! I have missed this one. Thanks to all contributors.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Jake007

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2019, 12:08:23 AM »
Quite an interesting read and Im still deciphering everything. So a few questions... are you calculating deviation every single spin? And lets say you reach the betting phase, is this a flat bet or a progression?

The following users thanked this post: Third

Stratege

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2019, 06:01:43 PM »
Jake007, players draw a table with STD values, to avoid calculations in front of a roulette table. The STD value progresses or regresses at each spin (or figure). According to his theory, the player will wait 2.5 STD or 3 or more. The choice of the bet (flat bet or progression) still belongs to the player. You just have to avoid playing too many spins because the STD value usually comes down quite quickly. The normal game tension is about 1 STD, so it would be inefficient to play with an STD between 0 and 2.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 06:04:13 PM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third