Author Topic: Scep' s roulette strategies .  (Read 173675 times)

scepticus

Re: Scep' s roulette strategies .
« Reply #780 on: March 11, 2019, 12:22:07 PM »
Thanks , juice.  I understand your point.
I have often said that it is a guessing game and that our guess needs to be based on an assumption.
Yes. either Bob or Alice will win over any ODD number of spins but the gambler's is to guess beforehand what the result will be . Not EASY as some in the forum claim .

On a lighter note . Should we say " Alice Off" rather than " F*ck Off " "  From the song " Alice , Alice who the f*ck is Alice  " ?

scepticus

« Reply #781 on: March 12, 2019, 04:59:22 PM »
It is not enough for a new theory  to explain past evidence because it is easy to concoct a theory that does that . The theory must also make new predictions , and you only accept it after  it has  been experimentally verified . 

Pedro domingos - The Master Algorithm

scepticus

« Reply #782 on: March 12, 2019, 05:31:29 PM »
3rd Dozen and 3rd Column minus  the 5 in 7 sleeper.

An example .

STEP 1 .

Using  the Block  of  your preference-

Note the 3rd D  below the last   2 winning numbers .( as their dozens. e.g. 1 followed by 3 )

Note the 3rd C below the last 2 winning numbers . ( as their columns  e.g. 1 followed by 2  )

This gives 20 numbers ( 12 + 12 minus the four where they coincide . What I call  Coincidentals .)

STEP  2 .

Of these 20 numbers eliminate the   sleeper of my New Twelves  if  8 numbers are  indicated but not, I suggest , if there are only 4 indicated . This leaves 12 numbers to bet and , because of their positions they can be bet as 6 splits . 

Needs a little thought but  newbies may find this interesting  -  and Flat Bets of course !

As a   guide , 20 x 6 should be sufficient . Or 20 x 12 if you wish . I found 10 x 6 sufficient .

MickyP

« Reply #783 on: March 12, 2019, 10:21:52 PM »
Was this the magic you tried to scare me away with Scepticus?

How about you stop throwing stale breadcrumbs out for the "newbies" and go into a bit more detail about your thought process that churned out this unicorn.

OR...

Follow Pales example and include an actual recorded game that shows winning in action.

BUT...

You don't keep records.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

scepticus

« Reply #784 on: March 13, 2019, 07:11:13 PM »
Bet the 4th D and C after both lose on the 3rd

Example using the  Block  5 .

If the  last three numbers  were ;
5-10-5

For 1-2-4- the calculations are; 
-As dozens these are 1-1-1-so has lost as 1-1-3-1  is indicated so we use 1 because it is the indicated 4th .

As Columns these are 2-1-2 so has lost  as 2-1-1-3 is indicated so we use 3 because it is the indicated 4th.
………………………………........................................................
OR 1 of each but not both .
OR calculate the 3 variations -
1-2-4
1-3-4
2-3-4-
……………………………….......................................................
OR a Mix and Match  of the three .
……………………………….......................................................
Using the  Blocks we try to forecast  future events using maths .
“ It is not enough for a new theory  to explain past evidence because it is easy to concoct a theory that does that . The theory must also make new predictions , and you only accept it after  it has  been experimentally verified . “ 

Pedro domingos - The Master Algorithm

scepticus

« Reply #785 on: March 14, 2019, 10:54:50 AM »
There are 20 ROBES  ( Red/Odd  -Black / Even ) .
There are 20 numbers in a particular Dozen combined with a Particular Column.

Coupled  together we have 20 / 37 multilied by 20 / 37 = 1369.
ASSUMING that one or more of these combinations  indiicate  10 numbers or less to bet - and some do - then doesn't this give the Bettor a 5.18 % advantage ?

MickyP

« Reply #786 on: March 14, 2019, 10:59:23 AM »
No.
You used the word "ASSUMING" so you can assume that you have an advantage. I assume you are wrong to assume things as fact.

scepticus

« Reply #787 on: March 14, 2019, 03:02:53 PM »
Oh ! Mr. J . I thought an " experienced player " like you would know  that when we don't know what the outcome  of an uncertain event will be thenwe must make an assumption .  How else do you choose what to bet . Crystal Ball gazing ?  Voodoo ?
Even the belief that we " Must Lose In THe Long Run " is based on the assumption that we cannot make  Bet Selections  better than Random .   

scepticus

« Reply #788 on: March 15, 2019, 03:48:42 PM »
Coin - Toss   ;D   Method using the last number .

The probability of the last number’s

3 EC’s repeating is 1 in 8 or of being the direct opposite  is also 1 in 8 .( Yes - ignoring the zero.  )-

of  2 being right and 1 wrong is 3 in 8, and ,

of  1 being right and 2 wrong is 3 in 8 .So, it is a “ coin - toss” of which to use. Let’s go with 2 being right and 1 wrong .

Classifying the last number as it’s  3 EC’s then  bet the next numbers ;

If  ROL bet REL + ROH+ BOL  =13 numbers .

If  REL bet ROL + REH + BEL = 14 numbers .

If ROH bet ROL+ REH + BOH = 13 numbers.

If REH bet REL + BEH + ROH = 14 numbers .

If BOL bet BOH + ROH + BEL = 14 numbers.

If BEL bet BEH+ BOL + REL  = 13 numbers.

If BOH bet BEH + BOL + ROH = 14 numbers

If BEL bet BEH + REL + BOL - 13 numbers .

Decisions  ! Decisions !  Decisions !

MickyP

« Reply #789 on: March 15, 2019, 05:07:19 PM »
Hahaha......!

Septic, you are stuck in the dark ages of roulette. The more crap you churn out the bigger the pile becomes.

You have moved on from your early system but have you really? I see it as a replacement of a failed system with a new system created from the same poor material that was used in the first place.
No matter how you dress it up, your starting block is in a swamp of crap. Study the actual game and for God's sake include the zero.

scepticus

« Reply #790 on: March 15, 2019, 11:15:12 PM »
Aaah  !  I see the "loyal wife " gives his...er.... her  thanks again ! ;D
Even  though he says that the zero is no " magical number " but has the same chance as any other number    ;D
And that Progressions  are not used by those who understand the complexities of roulette gambling  !  >:( ..

A strange fellow.. er  .. " wife  !   ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:16:57 PM by scepticus »

MickyP

« Reply #791 on: March 15, 2019, 11:21:09 PM »
Hahaha....Hahaha.....Hahaha....Ha!

You're turning into a swamp creature... ;D

scepticus

« Reply #792 on: March 15, 2019, 11:58:41 PM »
No wonder the views are now   >:(

Topic: Scep' s  roulette strategies .  (Read 138101 times)
and only 100,000 of them are mine !   ;D

scepticus

« Reply #793 on: March 18, 2019, 05:18:23 PM »
I have said that I have  been concentrating on reducing the Table Betting Bank when using the 9 blocks (  ;D    ). I have now got it down to 60 units enough for   6  bets at  9 / 10 units per bet .

Unlike some in the forum I  am inclined to understatement rather than exaggeration . Results so far are still good. !  119 units won  last week - -within  6 hours -  despite  3 lost table banks  . Mr. J and kevin who bet with $25  chips would have won ..er...er.. quite a lot.

I am a recreational player and the only difference I see between  me and a " Professional " is attitude. If a method works for a recreational player then why not for a " professional player " and vice - versa ?
As someone who has long retired why should I seek to become a " Roulette Professional " ? Unlike a " professional " I have no worries about earning a living . I actually "ENJOY" playing roulette while , to professionals , it is their " business " and not a source  of enjoyment .

I have offered to meet my critics in public and  demonstrate our claimed  skills .They declined  - I did not  . Who has most confidence in their " skills "  ?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 05:22:20 PM by scepticus »

scepticus

« Reply #794 on: March 22, 2019, 12:32:00 PM »
Betting for Profit .

Some Punters bet 2 Dozens and 2 Columns on the same spin thinking that by betting 32 numbers  they are more likely   to win than lose .

Quite apart from the zero (   ;D   )  16 of these numbers will produce a loss even when “ winning”. Much better to bet on the layout the 16 numbers which will produce a profit .

For example . If they  choose to bet the First and Second Dozen and also the First and Second Column it is best if they bet all the numbers  NOT in the 3rd Dozen AND the 3rd Columns. ( and not zero , of course  ) . This means betting 16 numbers which can be bet as 8 splits .