Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Scep' s roulette strategies .  (Read 164917 times)

scepticus

Re: Scep' s roulette strategies .
« Reply #855 on: June 13, 2019, 12:00:01 AM »
yes , Psyclez .
 Each of the 4 has an equal chance  and yes. you are right to think that any 2  of the 3 x  7 /2 shots give  odds of
5 /4 in the Bettors favour - So even allowing for the House Edge of 2.7% the Bettor has an advantage - an Edge.

The 1 2 3 should not be used because it pays only 2 /1 .  We all,need to understand that an Edge / Advantage does not guarantee a profit . Only that a profit is more likely than a loss.  Random / Variance dictates.
If you wish I could give a few ideas at a later date .
Perhaps in th eforum where my critics can air their ignorance  :D

The following users thanked this post: Psyclez

Psyclez

« Reply #856 on: June 13, 2019, 12:05:51 AM »
Looking forward to it mate thanks alot...

scepticus

« Reply #857 on: June 21, 2019, 11:08:10 AM »
USING THE 9 BLOCKS .

Regard the Layout as 9 groups of 4 numbers ( which can be bet as 2  splits.)
These are :
( 1-4-7-10 )  ( 2-5-8-11- ) (3-6-9-12- )

( 13-16-19-22-)  ( 14-17-20-23- ) ( 15-18-21-24- )

( 25-28-31-34- ) ( 26-29-32-35- ) ( 27-30-33-36- )

METHOD
After each wrong 1-2-3 Dozen  AND 1-2-3 Column calculate the 1-2-4 …1-3-4... And the 2-3-4.of  both Dozens and Columns of the 4th spin.

RULES

1  ) Eliminate  the two Co’s that indicate the next 1-2-3- D and C and bet the other one’s D or C to win but not both = 16 numbers ..

2  ) Where one of the Indicated Co’s is the same as the next 1-2-3 then No Bet as there needs to be a 2x2.

REASONING

1 )  As the 1-2-3 has lost then - barring  a zero one of the 3 groups  of Dozens and one of the 3 groups of  Columns must win  so the problem is - can we guess which one of each can be paired   FOR PROFIT ?   

2  ) The 3 Indicated Coincidentals  are only 3 of 9 possibilities so are less likely to win overall. So a Criss - Cross approach may be best .

3  )  2Dozens  x 2Columns = 4  which leaves 5 against . 

BE AWARE -- Random Variance  decides  NOT the maths,

If you don’t understand just ask - but  please THINK first  !

If you do  understand but can explain it better then please DO !  !
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 11:10:03 AM by scepticus »

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam, Stratege, fiben7

scepticus

« Reply #858 on: July 01, 2019, 10:17:10 AM »
Some members may wonder  why I don’t respond to Micky P ‘s cheap jibes .

I exposed his inconsistencies  and he replied with abuse - as he does with others who disagree with him  . We continued to hurl insults at each other until some members complained that the forum had become a Scep versus Micky show .

I said then that I would not respond to any of Micky P’s posts  - and continue to do so .

Micky P still  doesn’t get the message !

MickyP

« Reply #859 on: July 01, 2019, 02:44:46 PM »
How not to be harsh with an idiot is my problem. I think you willfully put on your dunce cap when on the forum. Maybe you believe that all people on the forum are stupid.

There is no inconsistency with me. I call BS, BS; no other way to call it.

Septic, you ignore me because I ask you difficult questions and I expect you to answer them, not someone else. Look at the discussion you are currently having with Bebe; you want him to prove someone else is wrong so you can escape your own stupidity.

You haven't proved anything with your lego blocks because you can't. You challenge AP to go up against you with your Lego blocks and then you say you didn't challenge them.

What's funny is that I'm in your head. When I am not active on the forum you seek me out by posting stupid things related to posts on threads I commented on.

I know winning isn't easy with the blocks and because of this I understand why you say winning isn't easy. If you spent the time you wasted on the blocks on AP/VB related matters you would have stepped into the real roulette players world a long time ago. Winning is about playing the wheel.

It is sad to see that you continue speaking bad about me but I am not here to build up a fan club. You may score brownie points with your congregation but I don't care as it does not affect me or my performance at the roulette table.

Please point out these so called inconsistencies I have that you say you have pointed out. Just another pile of BS from you as usual.

MickyP

« Reply #860 on: July 03, 2019, 02:10:11 PM »
Waiting for you to clarify your claims of my inconsistencies.

I know you will use the excuse of "ignoring MickyP" but by not producing the goods you simply discredit yourself.

I welcome criticism as it gives me opportunity to recheck and test my word. If I am wrong, I will admit it and if I'm right I will simply move on in a happier state knowing that my work is worth the effort.

Septic, it's an open invitation for you to trash me but with the knowledge that I will respond to any BS you try and present as fact.

Jesper

« Reply #861 on: July 07, 2019, 12:33:00 PM »

I think I shall comment on Sceps nine blocks once again. I am very familiar with this kind of systems. They are made for soccer pools, which is not the same as roulette. In the 1970-1990 I was a publisher of books on sports betting, and I had 100 of such systems, which were improved as computer become available for home use. Sports can be bet on odds, or as in a pool. A pool has not any fix odds. It is rather so a part of the money is returned, and if a few hit all right, they gain more, and if it were many the payout is less. The pool company takes no risk at all. In Sweden the 1,x,2 (home, draw, away) have 13 games to pick. Then it was possible to make a system which if all were right in the (big)frame costing much if you do not reduce the system, so If 13 is right in the frame, the guarantee is at least 10 or 11 or 12 was right in the played rows. So you could for example use 108 rows, and play a system of about 56000 rows, and know if the large frame has all matches right, it must be at least one played row with 10 right. The return is paid for 13, 12,11,and 10 games right.(sometimes not on 10, if many players hit).

In roulette we do not bet on many spins, and we can not reduce the system as in roulette we do not get a win if we are "close" to get it.  It is not harmful to use it in roulette, but it is not improving, the harm is to make other think it works.

The following users thanked this post: SugTips

UnlikelySam

« Reply #862 on: July 07, 2019, 01:31:20 PM »
" So you could for example use 108 rows, and play a system of about 56000 rows, and know if the large frame has all matches right, it must be at least one played row with 10 right. "

Jesper could you please elaborate on this? I know of those pools and familiar with the 13 matches where there's a payout from 10 correct matches onwards. You say there were 100s of systems , were there any successful ones that spring to mind?  Thanks.

Regards

Sam...

scepticus

« Reply #863 on: July 07, 2019, 01:37:57 PM »
Jesper
Like many others you miss the  point I am making .  The Nine Blocks are " Maths " and maths is transferable so CAN be used in roulette ..

Jesper

« Reply #864 on: July 07, 2019, 01:55:48 PM »
Sam
It is long time since I was a publisher of such books, I will look if any is left, but I doubt. They are sometimes sold used on internet here.  I will try to find one, and send you if you wish.

The frame is not the number of rows you pay for and play. You play a smaller number of rows, and you know at least it is 10 11 or 12 right in the played rows.   It is a carefully selected rows which in the bigger frame there are at least some winnings if all 13 is right in the larger frame. The chance to get all 13 is equal to the number of rows you paid for, but you know at least a lesser winning is 100% if the  larger frame has all right. The system gives this, and if you win often depends of your knowlegde of the teams. It is not only luck.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 01:57:43 PM by Jesper »

UnlikelySam

« Reply #865 on: July 07, 2019, 02:57:55 PM »
Thanks for the explanation Jesper. If you find a link I would appreciate it. I too will do some digging around... Football unfortunately at times is far too unpredictable for the 1X2 market :( Highly volatile to say the least ???

Regards

Sam...

scepticus

« Reply #866 on: July 07, 2019, 06:15:04 PM »
Jesper
Do you still maintain that the Nine Blocks  cannot be used in roulette ?

Jesper

« Reply #867 on: July 07, 2019, 06:27:15 PM »
You can  use it, it does not harm, but it would not help if the ball not anyhow goes in that direction.  i.e. if the ball hit is not due to using the blocks.

scepticus

« Reply #868 on: July 07, 2019, 07:32:08 PM »
Jesper

Thanks for changing your mind .

The rest  of your answer is irrlevant s it  applies to ALL methods not just to the Nine  Blocks .

MickyP

« Reply #869 on: July 07, 2019, 08:38:42 PM »
"In roulette we do not bet on many spins, and we can not reduce the system as in roulette we do not get a win if we are "close" to get it.  It is not harmful to use it in roulette, but it is not improving, the harm is to make other think it works." Quote from Jesper

Jesper did not change his mind. He remains consistent in his word. He simply used diplomacy to answer your question that appears to worry you somewhat Scepticus.

[/size]

The following users thanked this post: Jesper