Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Scep' s roulette strategies .  (Read 151284 times)

scepticus

Re: Scep' s roulette strategies .
« Reply #795 on: March 28, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »
                                 A WORD TO THE WISE

Low Risk = Low Rewards

High Risk= High Rewards.

Low Rewards can add up to higher profits .

High Risk can lead to the bankrupting of a Bankroll.

Chasing losses IS High Risk and using Negative Progressions isChasing Losses .

………………………………................................................

Guide to using the 9 Block on Inside Bets .

Calculate the 3rd Dozen and Column of any 9 Block.

This gives 20 numbers .

Eliminate some of these by using 5-6 and 7 of the 5 in 7 ECs.
which are indicated by the first 4 of the 7 .

“ Worry “ them to find what I have found,  a   profitable method using only Flat Bets .

Mathematicians have given us an opening . Why not use it ?

The following users thanked this post: kav, Third, sweaterszn

scepticus

« Reply #796 on: May 02, 2019, 04:38:10 PM »
                                                    A Question for The Maths Guys .

Can numbers deduced  from previous Random winning numbers also be classed as “ Random “ ?

MickyP

« Reply #797 on: May 02, 2019, 04:47:01 PM »
Only winning numbers or all the numbers? Is zero included? How do you identify a winning number, based on what? Will wheel bias be considered in your determination?

scepticus

« Reply #798 on: May 03, 2019, 11:33:18 AM »
The answer to my question seems obvious - Yes. But- is it ?

The reason I asked it is this.

I profit from roulette using numbers derived from a 9 Block.
This suggests that if all winning numbers are Random then prior numbers CAN suggest future winning numbers otherwise I could not continue to  profit .
If future winning numbers can be predicted better  than  Random and have a maths advantage better than the House Edge can they still be classsifie as random?   

MickyP

« Reply #799 on: May 03, 2019, 02:12:32 PM »
Maybe someone profiting off a 9 block can help you. Is there anyone doing that?  ;D

MickyP

« Reply #800 on: May 03, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »
https://youtu.be/9M_bs_WZGI8

I found the answer in this video. you will find it between 25 min 45 sec and 26 min 08 sec.

William Shatner is a hoot.   :D

Psyclez

« Reply #801 on: May 17, 2019, 12:57:45 AM »
Scepticus, i have many ideas... Hedging, laying partitions on the parlay etc...
I do wonder if you have considered playing around with the ordinality of numbers. Ordinality for people who don't know is nothing but the order in which numbers are "positioned" in a set. So the second stream that you create, the derived stream, is the ordinal set

scepticus

« Reply #802 on: May 17, 2019, 02:02:41 AM »
Psyc;ez
I don't Hedge . I have sufficient  confidence in my choice of numbers so that hedging would dliute the profits." ordinal sets " ?  . Interesting concept. Would you care to give an  illustration?  I am interested in "practical" new ideas

I am glad that you show interest in " Sets of Three " .

Psyclez

« Reply #803 on: May 17, 2019, 05:42:47 AM »
Just a thought i had after you asked if it was possible to get a derived set of random numbers from roulettes random number stream....
So for example, considering we are talking about sets of 3...
If we look at the results of dozens for example 3,1,3,3...
Beginning with the sequence 1,2,3.. 
312 > 3 was in position 3
132 > 1 was in position 2
312 > 3 was in position 2
312 > 3 was in position 1
So from 3,1,3,3.. Our new derived set is 3,2,2,1..

From the 27 combinations you speak of,
18 contain 2 dozens with 1 repeating, for example 212, 113, etc
6 contain 3 "different" dozens for example 213, 123, etc
And 3 combinations contain the same dozen repeating, for example 222, 111, 333... So from that if we assume that the last 2 dozens to show up are more "likely" to appear, than that makes it clear that we should avoid playing for dozens in position 3, just like you are doing with your 1,2,4 strategy...
Just like you say though, these are the works of mathematicians, not me!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 06:30:43 AM by Psyclez »

Psyclez

« Reply #804 on: May 17, 2019, 11:17:05 AM »
Forgot to mention... If you were to "play" numbers out of the new derived stream, you are actually playing for a position, and attatched to that position is a roulette number in the ordinal set... so following the example I just gave.. if you were to play for the last 2 dozens in derived stream which are 2 and 1... you are actually playing for dozen 3 which is in position 1 of the ordinal set, and dozen 1 in position 2

scepticus

« Reply #805 on: May 17, 2019, 02:01:05 PM »
Neat PsyclezExcept for the small error in "3 " you have 3221.  The question now is " Can we profit from this ?" And if so . How ?By "Assumng " that that particular series will repeat - or one of the 4 will repeat ?

The 9 block has a guarntee of 3 correct in one of its columns and the question is "  Can we make use of this ? "
I can .  For how much longer ? No one can divine the future so  I don't know nor do I really  care.  I just enjoy ythe present .
Regards

Scep

UnlikelySam

« Reply #806 on: May 17, 2019, 04:21:42 PM »

" What I am saying is that the first TWO numbers are " virtual Bets" and are used only to determine what to bet next. There are 4 options from which to choose.I have chosen option 1-2 and 4 for illustration only.1-2-4 means that I do not bet the third of that particular column but the 1st 2nd and 4th .If the two " virtual spins " are in the first dozen then you look at the column 1-1 -2-2.Choosing  1 -2 and 4   means that , in this instance - I do not bet the third of this particular column which is 2. So I put 1 unit on dozens 1 and 3.If dozen 2  wins the 3rd spin I have lost my bet  - and start again.If one of my 2 dozens wins I put the resultant 3 chips on dozen 2 because this is the 4th of the column 1-1-2-2  NO MATTER WHAT THE 3RD WAS. Thus, I have bet two units and collect 9 for a win - a 7/2 shot . Think of any 4 consecutive numbers and check it against  the block and you will find that there is one column with at least 3 correct .If 3 MUST be correct then  MIGHT it be possible to devise a winning strategy ?I think so - you may disagree. What it CERTAINLY does do is destroy the contention that we cannot use virtual bets. It would be utterly stupid to bet the first two in this instance ! "

@ Scep

That little excerpt made the world of difference to finally understand what you were trying to convey all along ;D

I think if one were to read that and follow your first attachment with the 9 blocks you typed out (WPS) file it will summarize everything out...  ::)

The following users thanked this post: Third

scepticus

« Reply #807 on: May 17, 2019, 07:48:42 PM »
Thank you Sam
What I am really arguing is that the 9 block guarantee is rock solid so can be used  as a basis or tool  to develop a profitable system on the layout.   Much better than trying to divine a recurrng series from past data .

UnlikelySam

« Reply #808 on: May 17, 2019, 08:08:44 PM »
Scep I know your intentions are highly plausible... In terms of a football scenario ; let's say Home win is 1 , Draw is 2 and Away Win is 3. We will look at past 2 Head2Head matches if any and factor that into the "equation" .  Would that even remotely be a viable solution? If you need more clarification ; let me know...

Regards

Sam...

scepticus

« Reply #809 on: May 17, 2019, 09:05:41 PM »
Sam
Do you mean that the last 2 results were Away win - Away win.?
There is no equation.  it is only the reduction of  3 x 3 x 3 x 3 = 81 nuimbers in a serie of 4 matches . One column of which must contain the correct result.   The  81 columns are reduced to 9 with the reduction of 4 guaranteed  in one of the 81  columns to a reduced guarntee of 3 correct in one of  the 9  columns. 

This reduction was made by professional mathematicians so why can't we make use of it in roulette ?  The added zero is a hazard but  can be overcome. The unfavourable odds are not the real problem. The real problem is the variance of the winning numbers. All roulette players need to be aware of this.