New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Scep' s roulette strategies .  (Read 112231 times)

scepticus

Re: Scep' s roulette strategies .
« Reply #315 on: February 20, 2017, 03:01:37 AM »
                                                 AUTOMATIC  DICE

I call this Automatic Dice because the varying Bet Selection is automatic using the Dice idea. On the next spin  DO NOT BET the indicated DS.

If last winning number was within
 1-6  then bet on the next spin 1 unit  DS19-24 and DS25-30 and 4 units on EC LOW ( 1-18 )
Similarly
If 7-10 then 1 unit on both DS 19-14 and DS 31-36 with 4 units on LOW
If 13-18 then 1 unit on both DS25-30 and DS 31-36 with 4 units on LOW
If 19-24 then bet 1 unit on both DS1-6 and DS7-10 with 4 units on HIGH ( 19-36 )
If 25-30 then bet 1 unit on both DS1-6 and DS 13-18 with 4 units on HIGH
If  31-36 then bet 1 unit on both DS7-10 and DS 13-18 with 4 units on HIGH
Newcomers to roulette ( newbies ) may find this an easy introduction to roulette.
Total bet on each  spins is 6 units .If one of the DS wins then there is neither a win or loss. If your  bet on  HIGH or LOW Wins then you win 2 units .
 Whenever a loss occurs then stop and move to a new table or stop for that visit. Chasing losses is not a good idea and should be avoided.   

The following users thanked this post: december, funtomas76

Reyth

« Reply #316 on: February 20, 2017, 06:08:49 AM »
Maybe a positive incline progression (-1 on a win, +2 on a loss) would work here; I mean you DO have a 30 number bet with an EC profit earner, right?  I mean shouldn't it do really well with this kind of progression?

Quote from: Scepticus with an in-person reply
I am not a REAL gambler,Reyth.
I am quite happy to take ANY profit
A progression could be more profitable but I am not much of a risk taker so avoid progressions which might, at some point, destroy all previous profits. Think of the Banks and Hedge Funds which lost BILLIONS within the space of a few months or even weeks. Maths Geeks who thought they were Masters of he Universe saw their  invincible strategies turn to dust.
IMO Caution should be the watchword of all gamblers. A sceptical view not shared by many, though.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:49:44 PM by Reyth »

funtomas76

« Reply #317 on: February 24, 2017, 09:18:39 PM »
                                                 AUTOMATIC  DICE

I call this Automatic Dice because the varying Bet Selection is automatic using the Dice idea. On the next spin  DO NOT BET the indicated DS.

If last winning number was within
 1-6  then bet on the next spin 1 unit  DS19-24 and DS25-30 and 4 units on EC LOW ( 1-18 )
Similarly
If 7-10 then 1 unit on both DS 19-14 and DS 31-36 with 4 units on LOW
If 13-18 then 1 unit on both DS25-30 and DS 31-36 with 4 units on LOW
If 19-24 then bet 1 unit on both DS1-6 and DS7-10 with 4 units on HIGH ( 19-36 )
If 25-30 then bet 1 unit on both DS1-6 and DS 13-18 with 4 units on HIGH
If  31-36 then bet 1 unit on both DS7-10 and DS 13-18 with 4 units on HIGH
Newcomers to roulette ( newbies ) may find this an easy introduction to roulette.
Total bet on each  spins is 6 units .If one of the DS wins then there is neither a win or loss. If your  bet on  HIGH or LOW Wins then you win 2 units .
 Whenever a loss occurs then stop and move to a new table or stop for that visit. Chasing losses is not a good idea and should be avoided.   

Very interesting bet the combination of low/high with the double street.
But I think it's more profitable to bet the two DS which came at last.

scepticus

« Reply #318 on: February 25, 2017, 02:31:09 AM »
Thanks, Fun. The basic idea of using High/Low and DS  is not new .This is my version of it - leaving out the   indicated " Dice "
As you say , it is capable of being adapted to suit the individual Bettor's own version. I have detailed it to suit Newbies who are unsure of what to bet.. 6 units Table Bank using, say, a 25c table would have an outlay  of $1.5 .Three wins of the Even- Money Chance wins $1.50. A loss loses $1.50
.I would advise newbies to learn to walk before they try to run. Start with low stakes first and higher stakes as they learn more. They need to  learn that all methods lose at some point and it can be discouraging for a newbie to lose a lot of money when starting out.
Not for a Bettor wanting to win megabucks, though !

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

dobbelsteen

« Reply #319 on: February 25, 2017, 10:50:57 AM »
Basically it is 31 number bet for a France roulette. The DTOP lies about 30 spins. Only within 30 spins there is a chance on a profit. More than 30 spins the system will nearly always ended with a negative result.
It is not very difficult to program this system. A simulation of the system can proof my predictions.
My simulations are not enthousiasted recieved on this forum. Only when there is interest ,I will program the system.

scepticus

« Reply #320 on: February 25, 2017, 03:41:03 PM »
Basically it is 31 number bet for a France roulette. The DTOP lies about 30 spins. Only within 30 spins there is a chance on a profit. More than 30 spins the system will nearly always ended with a negative result.
It is not very difficult to program this system. A simulation of the system can proof my predictions.
My simulations are not enthousiasted recieved on this forum. Only when there is interest ,I will program the system.

I think you fail to see the point of this Dobbelsteen.
First- It is intended as a simple introduction to roulette for newbies.
Second - it covers only 30 numbers not the 31 you claim
Third - When I used to play this I played for much more than 30 spins - and won.
Fourth - I don't accept that an academic hypothesis can prove anything until  it has been proved in actual practice. Any simulation must take variance into consideration and none can- including yours, Perhaps this is why there is little interest in your simulations ?
Fifth - Newbies should be aware that they can lose in much less than 30 spins. It gives them false hope that simulations are the way to riches.
Sixth - I don't advise experienced players to use this. There are  better systems for them.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2017, 04:23:18 PM »
I wrote a 31 number bet on a France Roulette. The bet on the EC includes the zero.
I often play a simular strategy. If a DS repeats I play the other 5 DS. For example after 3-5 (DS 1) I play 1 unit on DS 7/12 and13/18 and 3 units on High. A strategy uses triggers.

A simulation of a system is not academic. Never take conclusions on the result of one simulation. This is also true for the results of session

scepticus

« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2017, 05:19:10 PM »
I wrote a 31 number bet on a France Roulette. The bet on the EC includes the zero.
I often play a simular strategy. If a DS repeats I play the other 5 DS. For example after 3-5 (DS 1) I play 1 unit on DS 7/12 and13/18 and 3 units on High. A strategy uses triggers.

A simulation of a system is not academic. Never take conclusions on the result of one simulation. This is also true for the results of session

I am not getting into a war of words with you Dobbelsteen.
You are clearly wrong to think that an EC includes the zero.If you bet an EC you still lose if zero occurs.
A 50% loss is still a loss.
And a simulation is "academic". It only illustrates a particular series of spins and any conclusion drawn from it only apply to that particular simulation.  Any claim of " proof" gives only the "Expectation " of success  . Only actual bets can determine the effectiveness of any system in roulette.
You are entitled to your opinion Dobbel but the rest of us are entitled to ours .

Reyth

« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2017, 02:16:18 AM »
Not to take sides here, but just to help, I believe Dobble is referring to the fact that those who apply your 30-number betting system will statistically benefit if they limit each session to NO MORE than 30 spins, win or lose.

Another way of approaching it is like the Herrerra Method, where we bet 30 times & end our session.  If we lost the previous session we raise all the equivalent of one unit in a new session.  This is a very mild progression; i.e. the Turbo progression.  I suppose if we win 2 sessions back to back, we lower our progression amount by 1/2 rounding up.

The Herrerra Method works very well with Dobble's short run theory if the proper number of spins can be determined.

Btw, Dobble, I hope I still have you on the line, what is the DTOP for 18 numbers?

EDIT:  Sorry, Scep, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.  I get carried away sometimes.  I really like your 30 number bet.  I think it is better than my Dream Catcher.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:11:22 AM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2017, 10:48:26 AM »
It is not important which system you play on an EC. The most simple system is a flat betting on an EC, for example 1 unit on Low. Deny de la Partage rule and look where the system will nearly always give a lost. Do some simulations and you will discover it is about 150 spins.

scepticus

« Reply #325 on: February 26, 2017, 02:49:39 PM »
no problem Reyth.
We sometimes like to express our point of view.And that is what I am doing here.
My main point is that  here Dobbel  is  indulging  in simulations while I indulge in actual betting.
I said that I had exceeded 30 spins with a profit but that was only ONCE. A few times I lost on the very first bet so my ACTUAL EXPERIENCE was that we are UNLIKELY to reach 30 spins before being clobbered by  the avoided DS winning ! So if bettors bet for 30 spins they  may lose rather than win while my preference is to get the Hell out of there on your FIRST loss because that avoids the series from Hell . A CERTAIN loss of a maximum of 6 units is preferable to a chance of a recovery but risking the possibility of more losses. A matter of opinion and mine is that the main aim of the gambler is to preserve his bankroll.

Reyth

« Reply #326 on: February 26, 2017, 03:08:24 PM »
Very interesting!  I have recently found an even deeper appreciation of that method; sort of a re-shuffling of the deck if you will. :D

Hey Dobble, you still around?

How come the DTOP is 150 for an EC but infinite for the 10-back method?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 03:37:31 PM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2017, 04:22:41 PM »
Reyth I do not know what you mean with  "infinite for the 10-back method".

Reyth

« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2017, 09:15:19 PM »
The DTOP for your EC 10-Back betting method is over 1M spins?  I thought you said that once...?

Since it is an EC system, I would expect a similar DTOP?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #329 on: February 27, 2017, 01:34:46 PM »
if you mean the SSB system ,you are wrong. In basis SSB is an odd with 512 possibilities outcomes, DTOP is far more than 1M.

Sorry I can`t remember me an EC 10- back method.