Author Topic: Third, Time, Lucky.  (Read 2117 times)

jerome26b

Re: Third, Time, Lucky.
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2019, 03:15:32 PM »
Hello,

maybe one year ago i don’t know exactly when but it’s around that moment after reading so much of some people content i had a kind of suspicion about something wrong and i did a style comparison with software to check if i was crazy or not and my assumptions were good. I didn’t reveal cause i didn’t want at that moment to be accused of being a fool cause i was already in some trouble situation with some members and there was really not point putting this public and being accused as paranoia but i took distance slightly and just working on my ideas and my game and not taking any clues of anybody seriously. It was a real turn for me cause i was really beginning deeply analyzing the game. Anyway with this recent topic maybe i will reveal soon what i discovered at that moment, not decided yet and it will mean i will have to do the analysis again to bring it with the proof. But just the fact this topic raised and some members disapearded suddenly should already give you a big clue about the point i’m talking about....

Jerome.

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO, Mako, Third

MickyP

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 04:34:38 PM »
I am curious to learn about your revelation and the technology you used to verify what you now call fact.

Please do indulge us.

jerome26b

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 07:38:02 PM »
The technology i used is style comparison. I’m an IT guy working more and more on IA based software. This technology is marvelous you know but very frightening as well. I bet that in 50 years max all the core IT of companies will be managed by IA systems... buy the way these systems are more and more accurate and used in various applications. The CIA used that to find the real guy behind the creator of the bitcoin Satochi Nakamoto. With all the effort you can do now it will be impossible in the long term to hidden you between 2 pseudos as some words, style, ponctuation, mistakes will make you caught. With these technology writing style is really like a fingerprint that can be used to identify you on the web.

jerome.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 08:15:48 PM »
Can I ask, that how it is connect to the Talos system?

thomasleor

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2019, 08:35:40 PM »
The technology i used is style comparison. I’m an IT guy working more and more on IA based software. This technology is marvelous you know but very frightening as well. I bet that in 50 years max all the core IT of companies will be managed by IA systems...

jerome.

Ok "software guy" even if your English sucks, you should know that on the entire planet, all REAL software engineers refer to Artificial Intelligence as A.I. and NOT IA.  ;D  And it will not be in 50 years. Advanced systems are currently ongoing in China in a multitude of government projects.

So please use the correct term A.I. - systems in the future; that is if you wish to be taken seriously.

jerome26b

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2019, 09:22:09 PM »
wow you’re really rude guy. Sorry if my english sucks first of all it’s because i’m writing on portable device and this sucking system is correcting many terms in a bad way. Secondly i’m french speaking so it explain the confusion AI or IA intelligence artificielle in french. What’s the problem about that you get the point no ? 50 years was a pessimistic view i’m sure it will be sooner. Get relax guy weekend is starting ;-) And to be clear i’m not working on software i’m performance analyst but with system that use AI software.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:23:50 PM by jerome26b »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Jake007

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2019, 03:23:43 PM »
It honestly doesnt matter to me if Third is Reyth and pseudonyms have changed. People have too much time on their hands if thats an issue of concern. All that should matter on roulette forum is ideas. Seriously, if John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt has a fresh new roulette idea I could care less if he used to be known as MickyP, Mr J, or Kav :)