Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Third, Time, Lucky.  (Read 1179 times)

juice

Re: Third, Time, Lucky.
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 01:43:57 AM »
Well mako,
You are correct, M.P. Is not R.G.
However, you are incorrect on the other pair.
You obviously do not pay close enough attention when reading, as well as consider that Third is doing his best to NOT be too close in his writings to his original virtual self.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2019, 01:45:46 AM »
Well I choosed 40 spin because in my previous strategy I analyzed appearing numbers in 4x10 sequence, so I just wanna stay flr 40 spin. Igs more transparent for me.
I wanna work something like that, that after 40 spins the nonhits how will perform in the next 20-30 spins example, and watxhing that the single numbers in which intervalum will be 2+ repeats, and the 2+ repeats how will form, and such things. I want to see tha minimum and maximum intervallum of these connects, and the contacts of them with each other.
My numbers would be changable. Now I discovered something, which in my 20 testings would be 16-4 for me with good winnings, but its not safe. My numbers if from 2 up to 12. Most of the time is around 6-7. I want to make around 400-500 x 40 spin analyzing cyrcle to see that how will perform this, and I  will try other opportunities of course.
See the miracle of the first 40 spin cycle example. You will have nonhits, simples, and 2+ numbers. See that how they will change, or perform in the next 20-40 spins example.
Finding some good "pattern" or something balance, what is example in 70% of cycles will occur, and betting on them in the right time is hard. The second hard thing is finding the peogression to it. Flat, or not, when to stop, when to incrase, when to decrase, how many spin to bet etc.

The following users thanked this post: Third

MickyP

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2019, 05:20:13 AM »
To think is easy. We think about something and because it sounds good in our thoughts we record the thoughts or idea and as we add more thought to the mix we are faced with challenges that indicate our original thought was not so grand after all but because we have invested time, effort and personal dignity into the idea we continue adding more thought to the mix....and we hope for a breakthrough. I agree, sometimes thinking is hard work.

To me you should look at what you have and realistically evaluate the possibility of goal achievement using basic roulette laws. Maybe work the method backwards like Ken has done.
With this method you are basically using the law of thirds as a betting indicator but the prediction of numbers that may come up still fall within too many spins to create a viable foundation.

MickyP

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2019, 05:57:23 AM »
Clever word play there Third. Reyth is a moderator and you are not. That's such a political reply in that it doesn't satisfactorily answer the question. Reyth with another name will not be allowed to moderate on the forum.
A simple Yes or NO will put all speculation to bed.

Reyth, oops sorry, I meant to say Third; Will you give us a straight answer please.

You see, the problem I have is that Reyth was a respected and well liked member of the forum and then he just vanished. Members were and still are concerned about him. If you are Reyth then just be open about it, life happens and life goes on. If you are not Reyth then just say I am not Reyth and life moves on. Either way we will all move on but it's best to get straight answers to questions.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

Third

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2019, 04:13:50 PM »
I apologize but it makes me feel uncomfortable to have to constantly deny that I am a forum moderator.

MickyP

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2019, 04:50:55 PM »
You are doing it again, a political answer. The doubt is not about you being a forum moderator, We all know that Third is not a forum moderator.
The question is are you Reyth? Very simple question and you will only feel uncomfortable if you are trying to hide something.
You have not given a straight answer to this question. Are you Reyth?

mr j

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2019, 04:54:02 PM »
MickyP does have a very solid point(s). We know Third is not a mod. Like I already said, any person getting out of the mod business, I understand.  ;)

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Third

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2019, 01:31:36 AM »
No it just feels bizarre being acused of being a forum mod, that's all.

mr j

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 01:55:19 AM »
Accused or asked? Big difference.

MickyP

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 06:01:19 AM »

A silly one liner but I agree with you, it is bizarre. It's bizarre because nobody mentioned moderator; It's bizarre because you fail to answer a simply straightforward question Are you Reyth? Why can't you answer that directly? This is almost like the Clinton saga; part one was Bill and Monica, part two was Hillary and the emails.

Anyway, this does not influence my game but to me it brings your integrity on the forum into question.Going forward I'll probably take your posts with a pinch of salt.
I'll put this to bed from my side. I apologize for intruding.

Joe

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 10:24:25 AM »
Going forward I'll probably take your posts with a pinch of salt.
We should all take everyone's posts with a pinch of salt. You'd be a fool to make any important decisions based only on what some anonymous poster writes on an internet forum.  And I don't really understand the inquisition here. If Reyth is Third then no doubt he has his reasons for the name change, and if he chooses not to tell the forum what they are it's up to him isn't it?

MickyP

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 11:56:09 AM »
Allow me to paint a picture for you Joe.

Using multiple pseudonyms on the forum is frowned upon but not forbidden.

Although we all post under a pseudonym we attach our personality to that pseudonym and we do build relationships on the forum from there. The roulette forum is part of the real world, it is not make believe because we use fake names. Ask yourself why do we use pseudonyms? Simply to protect our real identity. What we post under these fake names all comes from real people.
What reason will a person have to substitute a fake name with another fake name?
If you go back into DrTalos posts you will see that he extended his invitation not only to Reyth but to me as well. Why? Because he related to the person behind the MickyP pseudonym.
Even under a pseudonym there has to be consistency and YES, there is integrity attached to pseudonyms.

I have a snowperson from Sweden who thinks I'm evil and that's okay. Because I stand by what I believe in and what I post, I stand up to the snowperson and not change my user name to avoid confrontation; that's just weak!
If a post is directed to or at me I WILL respond in my same consistent fashion.

I made a decision not to share further methods on the forum for pretty much the same reason Ken does not share. NO FREE LUNCHES. Do Ken and MrPerfect get bombarded with please share requests? No because their word is their word.

You're new on the forum and I feel you don't fully understand the dynamics of interaction under pseudonyms. It's not to F**K with peoples minds but only to protect your true identity.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:03:53 PM by MickyP »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 01:41:06 PM »

A silly one liner but I agree with you, it is bizarre. It's bizarre because nobody mentioned moderator; It's bizarre because you fail to answer a simply straightforward question Are you Reyth? Why can't you answer that directly? This is almost like the Clinton saga; part one was Bill and Monica, part two was Hillary and the emails.

Anyway, this does not influence my game but to me it brings your integrity on the forum into question.Going forward I'll probably take your posts with a pinch of salt.
I'll put this to bed from my side. I apologize for intruding.

He just doesnt want to answer it. Its simple. Woukd be good to close this rather. Someone deasnt want to share nothing here, someone just claims that has HG, etc , these are privat decisions. He doesnt want to answer, so he will not answer it.

thomasleor

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 01:46:18 PM »

Allow me to paint a picture for you Joe.

Using multiple pseudonyms on the forum is frowned upon but not forbidden.

I have a snowperson from Sweden who thinks I'm evil and that's okay. Because I stand by what I believe in and what I post, I stand up to the snowperson and not change my user name to avoid confrontation; that's just weak!
If a post is directed to or at me I WILL respond in my same consistent fashion.

I made a decision not to share further methods on the forum for pretty much the same reason Ken does not share. NO FREE LUNCHES. Do Ken and MrPerfect get bombarded with please share requests? No because their word is their word.

You're new on the forum and I feel you don't fully understand the dynamics of interaction under pseudonyms. It's not to F**K with peoples minds but only to protect your true identity.

Well, well... that snowperson saw through your hypocritical, HPD mind quite a while ago.

You are a narcissist to the very core of your being and cannot ever be cured from it. It is simply just the way you are. You have a proclivity to stick your nose in other peoples business even when they, like Third, politely ask you to stop. You don´t.

You claim yourself to be above any moral, or ethical reproach, accusing others of not using their real names or previous pseudonyms of the reason of being fake (because it helped you pin them down?) . You yourself have barricaded yourself behind a ridiculous avatar (Brad Pitt. Man crash perhaps?) and a pseudonym of reasons I can easily assume is there to defend your bullish nature on those whom do not accept your sick need of constant attention.

I do not use an avatar that is some famous actor. I use my own real name. I am not afraid to truly stand for what I say, and mean every word of it,  hiding nowhere behind the skirts of a pseudonym, or image of other actors like yourself that probably hope others may look favorably on your comments even when they lack meaning or valuable content like anything you post.

When Third told you and Ken, who have the same childish curiosity on others,  (though not as sick as your own) Third´s NO was a plain and yet serious attempt to ask you to stop pursuing the matter and accept his no as a simple NO and nothing else.

Get over it and go on with your empty life that knowledge-wise amounts to nothing of value, and ethically stinks to high heaven from the hidden manure of socio-pathological hypocrisy and feeble attempts to manipulate others as to further fuel your manic Histrionic Personality Disorder.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 02:01:04 PM by thomasleor »

MickyP

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 02:26:52 PM »
Tommy, I am so sorry that you feel threatened by me. I guess ALL President Trump supporters and other nationalists worldwide threaten you. I am not the one with the problem, you are.