Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Are your Roulette profits hard earned?  (Read 297 times)

MickyP

Are your Roulette profits hard earned?
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:34:13 AM »
May sound like a silly question because roulette is a game but think about it. To profit continuously from roulette is hard work and many many hours of research and testing has gone into your approach. Placing a bet is easy but placing the right bet requires skill.

mr j

Re: Are your Roulette profits hard earned?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:36:01 AM »
I would have to say NO.

Great saying >> Roulette is an easy game to play but a difficult game to play well.

Third

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 03:39:49 AM »
If we don't work hard (intellectually) roulette will simply take all our money.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

mr j

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 03:41:40 AM »
The NEWER you are, I agree with that statement.

The following users thanked this post: Third

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 05:51:53 AM »
Third, you hit the nail on the head. Hard work or hard earned money is the result of applying oneself not just physically but mentally as well.

Is managing a business hard work? The answer is YES. Earning from roulette is no different. The newer your business the harder you must work to succeed. Eventually your business will be so fine tuned that it will practically run itself with little effort from you. This is pretty much how earning an income from roulette works.

You have to work long hours to find a "winning recipe" and apply it to roulette as a business venture. In the meanwhile you should continue researching and testing so you can or possibly improve on your recipe. Businesses evolve with market trends and the fluctuations of supply and demand. Many factors influence how a business preforms.

It require mental strength to maintain a roulette business.

Third

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 06:36:40 AM »
Thanks.  I just want to say that I never have yet played a roulette system that "played itself" and the reason is because roulette is fraught with uncertainty and unlimited negative potential.  Part of my answer also relates to preparation prior to first implementing a system and improvement subsequent to implementation.  We are in a constant battle against full random, negative variance and the HE (the least of our worries).  Like a cat in the wilds, complacency is not an option.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 06:43:44 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 08:26:56 AM »
It's easy to play game... difficult is to learn how to play it properly. After learning it's a skill as any other. Pretty much work per hour. I would call it boring big time.
 Call it business or work or game... still need to work, do something in order to succeed. 
   Not the worst option out there definitely,  no one becomes next Bill Gates playing roulette,  but many manage pay their bills and put some money aside.
   Roulette is just a step. When understand how to , need to move forward. Game is same everywhere, be it roulette or traiding or markets..or even business.  Work flow,  cash flow , factors affecting,  timings, modeling .... study market for a business or roulette it's all same, math same everywhere but bet limits are different.

rimsky

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 11:22:03 AM »
Profits are always hard earned because we are human beings and not machines, and the main skill we need to earn profits at gambling is discipline. We can be disciplinated only when where are at our best. If I was a robot I would be rich just like Donald Trump. Emotion must be put under rigid control. We have to learn to do that. That's the key. To be a pro means to feel no emotion at all UNTILL you finish your session. This is true for roulette, poker, and everything else.

scepticus

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 02:33:22 PM »
        Re: Are your Roulette profits hard earned?  « Reply #5 on: Today at 06:36:40 AM »    Thanks.  I just want to say that I never have yet played a roulette system that "played itself" and the reason is because roulette is fraught with uncertainty and unlimited negative potential.  Part of my answer also relates to preparation prior to first implementing a system and improvement subsequent to implementation.  We are in a constant battle against full random, negative variance and the HE (the least of our worries).  Like a cat in the wilds, complacency is not an option.    « Last Edit: Today at 06:43:44 AM by Third »

The

Once again Third ,  I am  out of step  here . My betting is " mechanical " and needs little thought .

The odds against  us  are constant - the payouts to us  are constant so a well planned  method should be  constant  and needs no revision . Why reinvent the wheel ?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:35:27 PM by scepticus »

Third

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2018, 03:21:01 AM »
If you have found a way to automatically have a winning session bankroll for the day and have no worries about negative variance in your profit totals and therefore have no need to make adjustments to counter negative variance, then congratulations.

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 06:43:02 PM »
I did not claim an " automatic winning system " because there is no such thing . As you should know !
That I win more than I lose is sufficient for me. i am quite happy to admit that I don't win the THOUSANDS others in the forum claim .

MickyP

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 07:36:56 PM »
Who has claimed an automatic winning system? Those of us that win "thousands" play with higher chip values. We also win  more than we lose.

scepticus

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2018, 08:27:05 PM »
Oh  Third !
Where did I say that  someone had claimed an automatic  winning system  ?
On the other hand , YOU sneeringly impied that I  had when I hadn't .