Author Topic: RM Strategy  (Read 5824 times)

kkvv33 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ahlidap

Re: RM Strategy
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 01:11:16 PM »
what represents the number without circle on the left of your paper?
4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35 ?

ahlidap

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 01:16:08 PM »
Those numbers, are number without any hit, so NON HIT numbers.
The definition of Non hit used in this method is not the standard one.

As far as I understood from your image, a NONHIT number (N) is actually a NON REPEATED nr..
Its obvious you can't have 9 non hits in the first 10 spins... you have 9 NR (non repeats).

This was what I mean with my question, just to clarify possible future doubts ;)

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 01:23:27 PM »
Yes it is, just I said with another name, but you are right. These are non repeaters, but I will continue to call it nonhits. I just get used to it sorry  ;D

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 01:25:48 PM »
Hi Giajjenno. I think your way is the best. But I did not understand you compmetely (sorry for my English). I looked at your papers thousands of time and I didn't see your bet's details (like how many units you put, which your progression methode you use, which numbers you play after repeats). I need all details of your play.

Sometimes you skipped some repeated numbers, why? How you choose which repeat is right for you?

Can you record a video? Thank you for your sharing. If i 'm understand your way I can write you a pc or android tool software in 3 days and send you.

Thank you
Neseliadam (funnyman in English)

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

ahlidap

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 01:30:10 PM »
Yes it is, just I said with another name, but you are right. These are non repeaters, but I will continue to call it nonhits. I just get used to it sorry  ;D

No problem.
Funny thing is, I think it's the first time I see this explained, or at least, that I've understood it! lol
Notto is so used to this that teaching is difficult for him.

Now I see this is a little different from the normal GUT..

Thanks for sharing!

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

dobbelsteen

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 01:31:44 PM »
A non hit is always a losing event. Without a bet every spin is the same.

anil26

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 02:05:27 PM »
Hi Gia
What iIunderstood is after 10 spins, we play all the numbers that come
Am I right?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 02:48:16 PM »
Ahlidap

I glad to see that my explanation was understandable for you. You are right, this is not GUT.

Dobbelsteen

We will see.

Anil26

No it isnt. What are you speak about is the KFT system. Please read all my post from this thread well thoroughly. We play based on the avarages of the R and N comings and we manager our gameplay. R: 1 3 5 7, N: 9 7 5 3. Perfect game: 16R/24N. No problem if its not perfect, +- 3,4,5 up down isnt neccessering.

Neseliadam

For you I prefer to reading all my posts thoroughly. You will understand my srrategy. You must manage your own session, because I think every session will be a little bit different from each other. I will show you my next live dealer gameplay. I will explain what I know.
I made 5 betting within 40 spins, each won again.
Profit +55 units.
My progression is: under numbers to bet 15 bet 1 1 2 than stop. Above 15 numbers my peogression is 1 2 3 and stop or start again if we want to bet again.

Explanation of the gameplay:

We collect or wait the first 10 spins. No bet. It finished 1R/9N. Perfect average. The next 4 spins was nonhits, so I expected to see some repeats based on the second stage (11-20) average numbers it shoudl be show 3R/7N. Hit within 2 spins. Than I finished this stage just watching the spins, but the average showed anoher perfect way: 3R/7N. Now third stage (21-30). First 2 spin was nonhits, so I exp to see some repeaters within 3 spins. Second spin hit one, than came another 3. Now ar spin 27 I decided to choose nonhits, because the 4 repeeats in a row was a little bit lot, and rhe average showed us that in third stage we should see 5R/5N, so I exp to see in last 3 spins 1 nonhit. Win on third spin. Third stage finished with 6R/4N, +1/-1 on average. The last stage of the game averages show us we should see 7R/3N. First 7 spin was 4R and 3N, so I exp to see one or two more repeats. Second spin hit. And the last one was R too. Last stage: 6R/4N, finished the game with 16R/24N, 4 bets, 4 wins, and +51 u profit.

Hope its understandable. If you have question,, just ask here.

2 daily session +105u profit.
Yesterday +78.

I played mkre than 25 session, the averages came for me very well, and I had only 3 losing sessions (-41, -45, -51), but I had twice 100+ session. The average is +40-50.

Giaj

The following users thanked this post: Third

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 03:16:11 PM »
Thank you for your reply. I already read all your posts. But you did not write which numbers you bet and why. Sometimes you bet repeated numbers, somtimes non repateds ı think. I mean you start to bet in 11-20 numbers and first 1-10 numbers you are waiting and writing them. In the beginning usually spins are 1R9N or 2R8N), 36 - 8 = 28 non repeated and non hitted numbers will front of you! So tell me, how can you guess the numbers ? This is the main and important part i think. Because if we bet all non hit numbers in all spins, bankroll goes to trash immadiately.

Please Enlight me and i can write us a professinal tool. I am an experienced programmer. Look at the attachment, my last tool i wrote. This is my pattern shower tool I'm always using. I coded in flash.

Thank you Gia.

The following users thanked this post: Third

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2018, 03:28:51 PM »
This is.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2018, 03:43:25 PM »
Neseliadam

I only bet repeats or nonrepeaters (nonhits for me). How I guess the numbers what does it mean? If I decide to bet nonhits, I bet on non hitted numbers, if I bet on repeats I bet on repeated numbers, I not choose numbers, just the decision.

I made with * when I made a bet.
W shows when my bet won.

ahlidap

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »
What is good and what is wrong?
Both soft and gameplay.

https://youtu.be/Quk7yiyAF-0 [nofollow]

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2018, 03:54:36 PM »
Anıl asked you "all non repeated numbers you bet or repeateds?" and you said not all. So you have to bet on SOME non repeated or repeated numbers. Non repeateds are too many in the half of the session. Got it?

Can you give a detailed 40 spins includes your bets (money, win or LOSS, bet type etc.) spin by spin or video?

Sample question from your last paper : 16. spin 24RW , you bet and win. Was it a R or NR number? Is ıt a street?How much you gain? Flat bet? just 1 number or what ıs the other losed numbers);

I hope you explain the milestones .

Thanks

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2018, 04:03:03 PM »
Ahlidap

About your half session ;D

In second stage you had 2 R within first 3 spins. Therefore I expected to see some non hits based on the second stsge averages ( 3R/7N). Next spin was nonhit, so you would win. After that came another repeat. So the averages stayed fully of repeats, so I definitely had to go for nonhits too. Win on first spin. But also you have won 3 times so no problem  :D :P

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »
Nesaliadam

Anil asked, that after 10 spins I bet all the nonhits? I said no, because if you see my papers, I marked with star ( * ), when I placed bets. The W marks the wins, R repeated number. No streets, I just play single straight numbers. In ahlidaps case, in first 3 spins was 2 repeats in the second stage (11-20), so in this case I definitely would bet on non hits, for +10 example.
Yes, I can do one spin by spin document for you, if you not understand still the basic idea.

I am glad that this method is likeable for you.

Btw: Is this playable at RNG, online live dealer, real B and M, airball, anywhere.