New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Computer programmer to design a simple roulette software programme  (Read 162 times)

purple

Looking for a computer programmer to design a simple roulette software programme to help with bet selection.
The system targets "sleepers". (numbers that haven't come up yet)
The program will:
1)track down all the numbers coming up (The player inputs these manually on a picture of the roulette layout)
2)When the program detects that an individual number, or group of numbers has NOT occured within a set number of spins, it tells the player what to bet on.
(eg. bet on numbers: 3,36, 0 and 4, or bet on street 1/3, or bet on line 1/6, or first dozen for instance etc)
So for instance, if an individual number has not hit within 90 spins, that is the trigger to bet on it using a set progression.
Or if say, a line (a group of 6 numbers) has not hit within 12 spins, the player starts betting on it with a progression.
Is this something someone here can do? Or, do you know if this already exists?
If you're interested contact me privately for details.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Re: Computer programmer to design a simple roulette software programme
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 09:54:57 PM »

Looking for a computer programmer to design a simple roulette software programme to help with bet selection.
The system targets "sleepers". (numbers that haven't come up yet)
The program will:
1)track down all the numbers coming up (The player inputs these manually on a picture of the roulette layout)
2)When the program detects that an individual number, or group of numbers has NOT occured within a set number of spins, it tells the player what to bet on.
(eg. bet on numbers: 3,36, 0 and 4, or bet on street 1/3, or bet on line 1/6, or first dozen for instance etc)
So for instance, if an individual number has not hit within 90 spins, that is the trigger to bet on it using a set progression.
Or if say, a line (a group of 6 numbers) has not hit within 12 spins, the player starts betting on it with a progression.
Is this something someone here can do? Or, do you know if this already exists?
If you're interested contact me privately for details.

Hello
I read your intervention looking for a programmer
I am Italian and I can write the program according to your specifications. I have planned many on commission
If you read Dozen's intervention you will see some screenshots of my program to manage that system on dozens
The program would be written in vba on excel with a screen in which the parameters of the delays are set
in the columns of excel the different progressions used for each element
If you provide me with more precise specifications I can give you an estimate of time and costs
Best wishes
Paul

ahlidap

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 09:01:05 AM »
I have that already done.
Probably will only need some minor adjustments.

Send me PM if interested.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 10:41:49 AM »
Purple, before you lose your time and money on what not hits... consider cristmax coming. Buy some presents instead.
   It's much better idea to follow what hits instead of sleepers. Number for example can sleep for 500 spins... do you really wanna be there to chase it?
   If you learn to program in excel yourself ( it's very easy...1 week of study max), you will get the ability to test your ideas on the flight as they come. " excel for dummies" is a good choice. No offence, l learned from it as well.
   Negative progressions do perform better when things you bet do not sleep much. Somtimes it's a wise choice to abort progression and look for another betting opportunity instead.

The following users thanked this post: ahlidap, Third

purple

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 03:19:34 PM »
Hi Mr.Perfect,
Thanks for the advice.
If I design software to track numbers and it shows the maths percentage of them occuring, I could then use it either to bet on sleepers or hot numbers.
I've no idea where to start with the programming because I've never done it.
To program excell, I would need to
1)be able to input numbers as tehy arise
2)Be able to sort them out according to dozen, line, square, and as singles.
3)The software should calculate the probability of a number occuring or not occuring (eg a single number should occur once in 37 spins, ie 2.7%, the probabilty of a dozen or column is 33%)
4)Triggers could be when cold numbers are absent to start betting with straight up bets or a progression, (if say a number hasn't hit for over 90 spins, or if a dozen hasn't hit for 12 spins.)
Or, equally if certain numbers have hit, say 3 times withi 37 spins they would be classed as hot.

How do you input all this data into excell? Where do you start?
Also if I had such an excell program would it be easy to convert it into a piece of software?
Is there a similar piece of software that can do all the above. I must be able to set the parameters, ie the trigger points, because I know exactly what these should be. There was a piece of software with a martingale progression called 'roulette cash system'. I don't know who the programmer was, nor do I have anything do with it! But the format was very good. I can input numbers and after some unkown trigger points the program tells you whare to bet. Problem is, I can't alter these triggers to my specifications.
If someone can help please let me know.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:40:54 PM by purple »

The following users thanked this post: Third

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »
Purple, if you yourself start to play with Excel,  you will see that it's very easy to program the way you need. It's just a lot of sells and you can reference them in other sells by formulas. 
  It understands "if" , "or", "=", "<",">"...ets . After a while you can think at  excel while you do other things and right it down when you arrive home, it's that easy. Do not get intimidated by initial learning. .. you will get there soon.
   Normally folks put numbers in column "A" and formulas referencing it on the right in corresponding horizontal line.

The following users thanked this post: scepticus

Mike

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
Purple,
There's a program called roulettesniper which does everything you want. It costs $39.95 which is probably cheaper than getting someone to write a custom app for you.
http://www.roulettesniper.com/

The following users thanked this post: scepticus